eos™ Hand Lotion Delicate Petals uploaded by Nikita M.eos™ Hand Lotion Delicate Petals uploaded by Kelsey B.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Absorbs quickly, leaving barely a trace on skin - while providing 24 hours of long-lasting moisture. Enriched with natural shea butter, avocado oil and vitamin E and with elegant, a light refreshing scent, your skin will be visibly softer and look and smell great. Delight your body. Delight your senses. A moisturizing body lotion with a light, refreshing scent that applies richly, feels light and provides visibly softer skin.

Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Cetyl Alcohol, Cocoglycerides, Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea), Cocoa Seed Butter (Theobroma Cocoa), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, BHT, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Kelsey B.
This is not a bad lotion especially for the price. It leaves my skin feeling super moisturized and leaves it looking hydrated. The only reason I’m rating this 3 stars is because of the smell. It doesn’t smell bad, but it’s not the most pleasant smell & the scent does not last for a long period of time ! Other than the smell it’s an amazing product !
Domonique S.
Scappoose
I loved this eos hand lotion! It smells nice without being overpowering. The container is really cute and very well made! Perfect to toss in a purse, diaper bag, beach bag or whatever! I would definitely buy it again, and actually will probably be buying a new one very soon!
Megan S.
This lotion does a pretty good job of keeping my hands moisturized. I like the shape and flip top lid. The scent is a little too strong for my liking, but otherwise it’s a decent job of keeping my hands soft.
Rebekah H.
I got sucked into the cute packaging and portability. It was so drying that I had to throw it away very quickly since it was ruining my skin by drying it out. Such a waste of money and hardly any product if you look at that aspect. Sooooo many better products.
Grace C.
united states
Purchased at: Kohl's
This lotion smells really good and it's great for on the go because it's small. It lasts a very long time even though it is small. Works well!
Jessica B.
Purchased at: Target
Fantastic scent, affordable price point and a very friendly travel size and shape. I carry one of these with me pretty much everywhere and it fits perfectly in just about every purse.

Due to its scent, I can’t say for certain that it is gentle and wearable for sensitive skin. It hasn’t bothered me but it’s all very subjective to the person. I love all of the scents but this one is by far my favourite!

As for the lotion and application: it applies very smoothy and feels so nice on my hands. Especially during the winter, when I get extra dry from changing temps. Eos Hand Lotion leaves your hands soft and hydrated, without any greasiness.
Nikita M.
St, NL
This is such a great hand cream! Very moisturizing and smells amazing! It’s also really affordable and the packaging is great to put in your bag on the go! I loved it!
Melanie L.
Tracadie
I always have one in my pocket a work, my hands tend to dry alote while I'm working. Nice smell and the packaging doesn't take to much place which is good. They also soften my hands.
Gabriela G.
Me gusta su aroma como toda la limea de eos y tambien me encanta el empaque la volveria a comprar. Sin duda