BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #13 in Hand Cream

Soften and refresh your skin with a fast-absorbing hand lotion that’s naturally made.

eos Cucumber hand lotion is the everyday essential for soft, smooth hands. A delightfully nourishing natural hand lotion, with hydrating shea butter, aloe and a refreshing fragrance for beautifully soft, smooth skin.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cocoglycerides, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Fragrance/Parfum, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hexylene Glycol, BHT, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene

• Does this lotion smell good? Is it worth buying?11 Answers
  • Do these have a lot of product in?5 Answers
  • Are these refillable?? Seems like it would run out pretty...3 Answers
eos™ Essential Hand Lotion Cucumber
  • "Good for traveling but I do wish there was a larger size available...Anyways this stuff smells great and has long lasting moisture!" in 55 reviews
  • "I love the EOS shaving cream and lip balms and while I've never used the lotions, I'm ecstatic about the idea of trying them, because I know that I won't be disappointed. " in 22 reviews
  • "the packaging of this product is so cute and it fits in your purse easily the lotion itself is really moisturizing and its not very oily which is good and it smells amazing , i would rebuy this product in an instant it is a bit pricey but i think its worth it ." in 21 reviews
  • "I don't think it is very moisturizing as others have mentioned, but it does make my hands feel silky for a while after using it. " in 21 reviews
  • "This is really travel-friendly since it is small enough to fit in your purse and keeps your hands hydrated especially during the dry winter months!" in 15 reviews
Sumiyyea A.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This EOS hand lotion is amazing! It smells really nice, a bit strong at first but after it dries it’s pretty subtle. It’s very moisturizing and keeps my hands feeling really smooth for hours. Also my hands can get a bit ashy between my fingers so this lotion helps that a lot. One thing I really love about the EOS hand lotion is that I only have to use one squirt and I can spread it all over both hands.
Claire O.
Northville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this lotion.  It comes in a super convenient container.  I put it in my backpack and I also cary one in my purse.  It is perfect for the winter, when my skin gets extremely dry and cracks a lot.  Having this lotion easily on hand really gets the job done.  This lotion works well to moisturize without making my hands super greasy or smily feeling.  After use, my skin feels hydrated.  I would recommend this to someone that is on the go a lot like me and that occasionally gets dry skin.
Marissa M.
Aurora, IL
I like this eos Essential hand lotion in the cucumber scent.  This product seems to work well to make my hands feel so soft and it smells wonderful as well!  These products can be found many different places and are pretty affordable for what they can do.  I am excited to try other scented lotions from this company!
Angela B.
Marquette
I didn’t even know eos made hand lotion until I got one as a gift for Christmas. The lotion itself has a thicker texture than a lot of lotions I typically use, which is great because it doesn’t come dripping out of the container. It makes my hands feel extremely soft and the small, thin packaging makes it easy to carry around.
Crystal J.
Tucson, AZ
This is the perfect lotion to throw in your purse. It had a strong latch that can be difficult at times to open so I never have to worry about a mess in my purse. I love the smell, it's refreshing and delightful. It absorbs into your skin quickly so it easy to continue whatever you were doing prior without that greasy feeling.
Anna Z.
Pensacola
I LOVE ❤️ how Easy It is to hold, For starters It’s very Comfortable to hold in my Hand!

The Smell Isn’t Too strong and It Smells Natural just like the Ingredients That are In it, my hands feel Soft and moisturized and I swear they Visibly look Better. I give It 4 Stars because It does feel Slightly Sticky to me personally!
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love EOS! All their products work amazing. I especially love their hand lotion and i have tried every scent. If you have dry hands, this is your best bet. I have dry hands during the winter and the moisture this adds to my skin is unbelievable. It does not hurt that it smells amazing.
Gabby R.
Austin
Totally travel friendly I have the bigger one so have a travel size one was super amazing! I have sensitive skins and eos lotion is the one and only lotion I can use with out breaking out in a rash! The cucumber is my favorite something about melon, cumber smell is just delughtful to me.
Brittney L.
I love the whole concept of a small compact lotion that you can just throw in your bag or pocket and you are good to go. The scent ls are pretty nice, along with the packaging but i find it to not really moisturize my hands. I found that it didn’t last long either.
Mikala M.
Nacogdoches, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this lotion. It is one I keep in my purse everywhere I go! Not only does it smell great but it moisturizes my skin AND keeps it soft for hours!! I got this as a Christmas present a few years ago but have continued to buy it because I absolutely love it.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite "scent"?
Jennifer L.
Pasadena, CA
Absolutely love this stuff, but does anyone know if you can refill it?
Felicitas S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Do you think the price is good for this product?
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
I just saw these at the grocery store and their shaped products are adorable,does it work and would u recommend this?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your least favorite scent?

back