BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Soften and refresh your skin with a fast-absorbing hand lotion that’s naturally made.

eos Cucumber hand lotion is the everyday essential for soft, smooth hands. A delightfully nourishing natural hand lotion, with hydrating shea butter, aloe and a refreshing fragrance for beautifully soft, smooth skin.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cocoglycerides, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Fragrance/Parfum, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hexylene Glycol, BHT, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene

• Does this lotion smell good? Is it worth buying?11 Answers
  • Do these have a lot of product in?5 Answers
  • Are these refillable?? Seems like it would run out pretty...3 Answers
eos™ Essential Hand Lotion Cucumber
  • "Good for traveling but I do wish there was a larger size available...Anyways this stuff smells great and has long lasting moisture!" in 55 reviews
  • "I love the EOS shaving cream and lip balms and while I've never used the lotions, I'm ecstatic about the idea of trying them, because I know that I won't be disappointed. " in 22 reviews
  • "the packaging of this product is so cute and it fits in your purse easily the lotion itself is really moisturizing and its not very oily which is good and it smells amazing , i would rebuy this product in an instant it is a bit pricey but i think its worth it ." in 21 reviews
  • "I don't think it is very moisturizing as others have mentioned, but it does make my hands feel silky for a while after using it. " in 21 reviews
  • "This is really travel-friendly since it is small enough to fit in your purse and keeps your hands hydrated especially during the dry winter months!" in 15 reviews
Sumiyyea A.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This EOS hand lotion is amazing! It smells really nice, a bit strong at first but after it dries it’s pretty subtle. It’s very moisturizing and keeps my hands feeling really smooth for hours. Also my hands can get a bit ashy between my fingers so this lotion helps that a lot. One thing I really love about the EOS hand lotion is that I only have to use one squirt and I can spread it all over both hands.
Crystal J.
Tucson, AZ
This is the perfect lotion to throw in your purse. It had a strong latch that can be difficult at times to open so I never have to worry about a mess in my purse. I love the smell, it's refreshing and delightful. It absorbs into your skin quickly so it easy to continue whatever you were doing prior without that greasy feeling.
Angela B.
Marquette
I didn’t even know eos made hand lotion until I got one as a gift for Christmas. The lotion itself has a thicker texture than a lot of lotions I typically use, which is great because it doesn’t come dripping out of the container. It makes my hands feel extremely soft and the small, thin packaging makes it easy to carry around.
Anna Z.
Pensacola
I LOVE ❤️ how Easy It is to hold, For starters It’s very Comfortable to hold in my Hand!

The Smell Isn’t Too strong and It Smells Natural just like the Ingredients That are In it, my hands feel Soft and moisturized and I swear they Visibly look Better. I give It 4 Stars because It does feel Slightly Sticky to me personally!
Brittney L.
I love the whole concept of a small compact lotion that you can just throw in your bag or pocket and you are good to go. The scent ls are pretty nice, along with the packaging but i find it to not really moisturize my hands. I found that it didn’t last long either.
Mikala M.
Nacogdoches, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this lotion. It is one I keep in my purse everywhere I go! Not only does it smell great but it moisturizes my skin AND keeps it soft for hours!! I got this as a Christmas present a few years ago but have continued to buy it because I absolutely love it.
Merrit M.
I like how portable this product is and that the fragrance is not overwhelming. However, I cannot support the claim that it provided 24 hr moisture. My hands begin to feel dry again VERY quickly after using. I chose this product because it is grease free and it is, but it does not keep my hands moisturized. I do like that the company does not test on animals and that the product is 90% natural.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the cucumber melon version of this lotion. Preferably on my body more than on my hands. The smell is amazing. It doesn't leave my skin greasy. I don't have to reapply it multiple times for it to feel like it helps. And if I apply it multiple times it doesn't feel like I need to stop using it. Some lotions seem like the more you use it The worse it makes your skin feel. Not the case. EOS did great with this product. I'd love to try their other products that aren't lip gloss or lipbalm
Yuribel A.
Iselin , NJ
I bought this lotion because i love this brand so i figures the lotion was probably going to be as amazing as the lip balm and i was right. I love the smell of cucumbers and how it leaves my hands super soft. Definitely will buy it again.
Izze D.
I love this lotion. It is really moisturizing and smells amazing. I have all four colors but my favorite is the green (cucumber) although the purple, pink, and blue also smell nice. It's easy to use but there is not a lot of it. Although it's small size is good for a purse it runs out quite fast if you use it on a daily basis.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite "scent"?
Jennifer L.
Pasadena, CA
Absolutely love this stuff, but does anyone know if you can refill it?
Felicitas S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Do you think the price is good for this product?
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
I just saw these at the grocery store and their shaped products are adorable,does it work and would u recommend this?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your least favorite scent?