eos™ Essential Hand Lotion Cucumber

Soften and refresh your skin with a fast-absorbing hand lotion that’s naturally made.

eos Cucumber hand lotion is the everyday essential for soft, smooth hands. A delightfully nourishing natural hand lotion, with hydrating shea butter, aloe and a refreshing fragrance for beautifully soft, smooth skin.

Water/Eau, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cocoglycerides, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Fragrance/Parfum, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hexylene Glycol, BHT, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene

Dose this product leave a sticky residue by any chance?
I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨?
Is this a good hand lotion?
Start your review of eos™ Essential Hand Lotion Cucumber!
Product Highlights
“Good for traveling but I do wish there was a larger size available...Anyways this stuff smells great and has long lasting moisture!” in reviews
“I love the EOS shaving cream and lip balms and while I've never used the lotions, I'm ecstatic about the idea of trying them, because I know that I won't be disappointed. ” in reviews
“...itself is really moisturizing and its not very oily which is good and it smells amazing , i would rebuy this product in an instant it is a bit pricey but i think its worth it .” in reviews
“I don't think it is very moisturizing as others have mentioned, but it does make my hands feel silky for a while after using it. ” in reviews
“This is really travel-friendly since it is small enough to fit in your purse and keeps your hands hydrated especially during the dry winter months!” in reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Eos lip balms and their hand lotions do not disappoint too. I picked up this hand lotion from Target one day because of its compact travel size. It’s great for travel or just to have in your purse for its convenience when you’re on the go. I leave this in my travel bag with my toiletries and I love how it’s TSA-friendly without taking up too much space in my toiletry bag. I like to keep my hands moisturized especially when I’m on the plane and the air is dry. I also especially love the scent — the scent of cucumber is so fresh!
mcminnville
It is really cute and I love the shape and color of this product and it smells absolutely amazing... it does make your hands and feet or anywhere you want to put it Ag will work and make it feel smooth but it doesn’t last very long to wear it feels like I need to just keep applying it over and over so it does run out quick and the smell does dissolve to where you can’t smell it anymore after about 10 mins of using the lotion it is also available to buy at like Walmart and target so that makes it really nice
I love this because it's so nice to just stick in your purse and have with you on the go. It feels nice and smells nice and fresh, but not overly sweet or anything. The packaging is nice and ergonomic. It feels nice in the hand. It's affordable and I need to pick up another one. If your hands are extremely chapped I would go with something stronger. This is more light to medium. Good for maintaining soft hands or if your hands are kinda dry I can help with that too.
Delray beach, FL
I used eos for chapstick and came across the lotion. At first I hadn’t used it often enough to make a review but now a month in and here’s my review. This leaves a coat on your skin like chapstick and once it’s full rubbed into skin it’s gone. It doesn’t hydrate as you want. I found myself applying more and more thru the day. The smell is the reason for the three stars and factoring in eos is a great product but lotion isn’t their thing. Nor shaving cream.
Chandler , AZ
The scent does not last, this feels like I’m applying water and offers no moisture. Although the packaging is convenient and cute, the actual product itself is not effective as a lotion rather there be less quantity and have a thicker inconsistency, because it’s like applying a very thin lotion. It wouldn’t be a problem in terms of consistency if the product were to offer more moisture but honestly it feels like there is no difference even after applying.
Homestead, FL
I absolutely love the smell of this cream. It's not TOO pricey but there isn't all that much in the bottle, however I really do think the cream is worth it. EOS, in my opinion is a brand you can trust to come out with awesome products. The smell stays on your hands for a long time but doesn't cause the cream to be drying. I love it and will actually buy today! They sell this hand cream pretty much everywhere, so it's easy to find.
Napa, CA
Ehh it’s comes handy since it’s packaged in a flat circle, it’s easy to slip it into the small pockets of your purse. Moisturizing wise, it’s grocery quality lotion. I have dry hands that gets eczema so I constantly need Lotion. This is always at the check out counter. So I usually throw it on the conveyor belt as I’m about to pay for my groceries. It’s something but not my first choice to treat dry skin.
Lawrenceville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great little lotion to throw in your bag. I’ve been using EOS lip balm for years so it was only natural I would try the hand lotion. Moving to a state that has weather change and an actual winter my skin sucks up moisture like cornbread on your thanksgiving plate, lol. I use this hand lotion like at least twice a day or more. But my hands always feel so amazing and moisturized after I use them.
El Mirage
I’ve always had rough feeling skin. I’ve Tried all different kinds of products,None of them work as good as this one. I use it all the time. Very long lasting. I’ve bought it many many times. I definitely recommend it to anyone who washes their hands a lot or has rough skin. It’s a real great product. Never used anything like this before and I love it so much.I definitely recommend this!!
Wolcott, CT
Not my favorite lotion. I use EOS lip balm regularly and hoped this would also impress. However, upon application I felt this was really oily . It did not absorb into my skin but instead left a layer of lotion film on my hands. It smelled fine- not great buy not horrible. I wouldn’t recommend this product to others as there are numerous other products that can truly do a better job.

290 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...