BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Delight your lips with this innovative wax-free vegan lip balm that delivers weightless hydration for soft, healthy-looking lips.

eos Vanilla Orchid crystal clear lip balm is wax-free for weightless hydration. This innovative lip balm contains five nourishing oils to soften lips so their natural beauty shines through.

Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyamide-3, Isostearyl Isostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Polyamide-8, Flavor (Aroma), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate1. 1Component of Flavor

• Wow! This looks very interesting I wonder if this one is ...3 Answers
  • How does the new eos™ Crystal Lip Balm Hibiscus Peach fee...4 Answers
  • is lip balm the same as the original one?2 Answers
eos™ Crystal Lip Balm Vanilla Orchid
  • "the best of the best lip product i ever used forget about your dry lips forever and if you are a vanilla person you would be addicted to this lip balm seriously i'm obssessed with it i never take it from my purse it's always with me easy to carry so small you can take it every where high quality soo easy to apply say goodbye to your dry lips especially winter i bought like tones of them just buy it and you will thank me later" in 37 reviews
Amanda H.
I initially loved my new Eos Crystal Lip Balm in Vanilla Orchid but after using it regularly this past month I have to say its just okay. I wouldn't call Eos Crystal Lip Balm moisturizing in the least. If your lips are dry and uncomfortable it does provide a satin like feel to the lips to make them comfortable its short lived and I find myself applying it constantly. I like the light scent of this product and I love the packaging and the look of the product its self. But as far as the product claims in my honest opinion it's a big fail! It may be wax free but it's not weightless it definitely sits on top of my lips, In no way do I find it to be hydrating, and it in no way makes my lips look healthy if anything it makes them look dull. I will say that its great to wear over my liquid lipsticks that have a super dry formula because it helps with the dry discomfort by giving my lips a soft satin feel without ruining the matte effect or moving the lipstick. I would only purchase Eos Crystal Lip Balm again to use over my super dry matte liquid lipsticks. I wouldn't recommend Eos Crystal Lip Balm for anyone looking for a weightless hydrating lip balm I would save your money! It's a great idea, Love the packaging but the product its self need's some work. Eos Crystal Lip Blam Retails for 4.99. I really was excited about this product, I don't like writing these kinds of reviews, unfortunately, it just didn't work for me. Everyone is different so you may have a different experience this is just mine. I am reviewing this product as a part of a contest. These are 100% my own honest and unbias opinion.

The Pros's

Packaging is adorableLip
comfort to dry lips (Very Temporary)
Light Scent

The Con's
Not Hydrating
Not Weightless
Over Priced

Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
This lip balm has a really nice light vanilla honey scent. I like that it is vegan. Along with being enriched with clear shea butter, avocado oil, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, castor oil, and aloe Vera. It definitely is light weight, non greasy, not sticky, and helps nourish the lips. Works well as a primer before applying lipstick too. I am not crazy about the container it is in. I never go anywhere without lip balm. I have at least 10 or more lip balm products. This one can only be carried in your purse due to the shape of the container. I like a tube better because I can keep it in my pocket. I often leave my purse in the car. Otherwise I am really enjoying the product.
Gina A.
You have to know before buying this that it isn’t going to be (or at least, isn’t going to feel) as moisturizing as many other lip balms. The waxes that are absent from this balm are what help provide the silky feeling of many others. Is not a flaw in this lip balm, just a trade off for having a product that is composed of more natural ingredients. Ditto the melty nature of the balm getting on the inside of the container and sometimes the outside. It’s summer, it’s hot, and this is a product made primarily of oils. Obviously it might melt a bit in the heat-still the shape of mine has held up even on 90+ degree days.
Finally, I can’t speak for anyone else but to me the vanilla orchid smells exactly like panettone (Italian cake sold around Christmas with candied fruit mixed in)!
Jessica R.
San Antonio, TX
I just purchased this today, I couldn’t resist! I loved the packaging and I was so excited. When I opened it, there was a residue on the outside of the container, which was very oily. It made sense because of the ingredients, but that is the reason for four stars. I expect a new product not to leak. Past that point, I wiped and dried it off. This glides so smooth and the shape is so cute! So far I would recommend!

UPDATE: I’ve used it multiple times and it dries out my lips, causing me to use others. As others mentioned, mine broke as well. I was able to catch it before it fell, but for a new product, that isn’t a good sign. One Influenster mentioned she melted it and put it in a new container, which is not a bad idea at this point. I’m disappointed in the product. It’s cute and smells nice, but I wouldn’t purchase it again.
Isabelle S.
Ridgefield
When I got this balm at the store, I opened it immediately, quite excited because I swear by eos lip balms. I have purchased and repurchased them time and time again, and I've tried them all. So I'm not biased against the brand, that's for sure.
When I opened up the packaging, the lip balm and the inside of the package was covered in oil. I had to wipe it down with a tissue just to open it. When I finally got it open, the product was beautiful- I was shocked at how clear it really was. And the smell was nice- very delicate, not as strong as normal eos.
I applied it, and it was weightless, as advertised. But five minutes later, my lips felt even drier than before.
The next day, the balm FELL OUT OF THE PACKAGING. it just popped out of the egg! The product is brittle. It breaks quite easily. If you squish it (and it is squishy!) Or are too firm while applying it, it breaks and comes out of the tube.
The worst part is that it's practically unusable. It's hard, so it doesn't apply easily, and it just dries out my lips. No moisture or hydration to be found.
Consider this product a novelty. It's not good to use
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I recently purchased the Vanilla Orchid version of this lip balm and tried it out. I have to admit it's a great hydrating & lightweight balm. First impressions are the packaging was very easy to open, which is really great for me because I have neuropathy in my hands and don't feel my fingertips well. The outside of the balm itself is a matte finish, which makes it a little easier to open as well. When you first start to apply this it's almost dry; however it is actually melting into your lips giving you amazing hydration throughout the day, without being sticky. I'm really very impressed with the quality of this balm and even though I am reviewing this product as part of a contest, all of my opinions are my own. I would definitely recommend this product & plan on purchasing more for self in the future.
Jessica O.
Elizabethtown, PA
I really like this! I read other reviews that said theirs fell out of the container and there was an oily film all over the container. I did Not have these issues and quite enjoyed not only the texture (it's bouncy if you push on it! And super smooth when applying to the lips) but also the scent (vanilla orchard 😍) and the appearance (it's a pretty lip balm, almost too pretty to use!). I have found that with the original eos balms I have to be careful to not put on too much because I would get a visible wax build up on my lips, and I really enjoy this waxless formula! I have only had it for a week and have already made a considerable dent in it because I enjoy it that much. I will 100 percent be getting the other flavor!
Theresa L.
Nampa, ID
I really wanted to try this product because I had the idea to use it as a super natural face highlight. I love the texture of the eos balms, and they are never sticky, so I figured this would be a great face highlight option. I bought 2, one for my lips, one for my face. I opened the first one, and the oils had separated from the balm. The rim of the “egg” was oily, and the balm looked a bit dry. I went to try and apply it, and the whole balm “piece” completely broke off. Clean off. I managed to catch it before it hit the floor. I put the chunk into a clean plastic container. I opened the second one, and it did the same thing. I just think the natural oil/balm formula separates to quickly thus drying out the product. I took both chunks, melted them down in a pot, and re-poured them into an empty plastic container. They hardened back up, and it is now my daughters favorite lip balm. The eos™ Crystal Lip Balm Hibiscus Peach vanilla orchid scent is lovely, though. Maybe next time, I will just buy the sticks as they are probably more stable than the domed variety.
Mel M.
Brockton, MA
Just got back from the store and bought another eos. This time I bought the crystal. Was disappointed right away. After opening the packaging I took the EOS pod out. The pod case was cover in oil. To the point I couldn’t open it without wiping it down first. Then the entire inside was covered. Fine, I figured it’s a flaw from the heat. After examining the lid I found a hair or stein. Of glue stuck in the rim of the case. To finish off in the EOS balm it’s self was a piece of something that I believe shouldn’t be there. Has any one else had a similar issue? Below are photos showing the mishap.(the base of the casing is not supposed to be that shiny..it’s the oil)
Kate K.
Zimmerman, MN
I REALLY wanted this to work out. I've been looking for good wax-free balm for a while and was super excited to hear that EOS was coming out with one since I've liked their products in the past. First of all, the price on this is a little outrageous. When I finally got past the price, bought it, brought it home, and opened it, I was incredibly disappointed. The entire thing was covered in oil. I could barely put it on - it like dragged across my lips. There was absolutely no moisture. I have tried to continue to use it thinking maybe once you use it more, you'd get through some of the harsher outer layers of the product. It has gotten *slightly* better but it's still pretty terrible - it almost leaves a gritty feel on your lips. It has also broken out of the egg like twice now. I can usually get it to stick back in if I push it down and let it sit next to something warm for a while, but for how much I have paid for this product, it should not be breaking off after just a few uses. I definitely will not be purchasing this again.
Somalis M.
cooper city , FL
How does the new eos™ Crystal Lip Balm Hibiscus Peach feels on your lips? Have you tried it already?
Amber V.
N cape May , NJ
Wow! This looks very interesting I wonder if this one is actually more hydrating!
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is lip balm the same as the original one?