BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Get perfectly hydrated lips without the heaviness of wax thanks to this crystal clear, vegan lip balm.

eos Hibiscus Peach wax-free lip balm in provides weightless hydration in a crystal clear sphere. This innovative lip balm contains five nourishing oils to soften lips so their natural beauty shines through.

Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyamide-3, Isostearyl Isostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Polyamide-8, Flavor (Aroma), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Citral1, Benzyl Benzoate1. 1Component of Flavor

• Where can you find the eos™ Crystal Lip Balm Hibiscus Pea...2 Answers
  • Is this better than the original ?1 Answers
  • Does the have a tint to it? Or is it clear? Or does it h...1 Answers
eos™ Crystal Lip Balm Hibiscus Peach
  • "the best of the best lip product i ever used forget about your dry lips forever and if you are a vanilla person you would be addicted to this lip balm seriously i'm obssessed with it i never take it from my purse it's always with me easy to carry so small you can take it every where high quality soo easy to apply say goodbye to your dry lips especially winter i bought like tones of them just buy it and you will thank me later" in 230 reviews
  • "I got this to test out for a review from a website called viewpoints and I loved it so much that I have been dying to post about it on here. Not only is the packaging great, it's more of a rounded triangle versus the circular one on the original. It's see through. It's vegan, wax free, and cruelty free. On application, it feels like a regular Lip Balm but as it sits on your lips, it is so much lighter. It is barely noticeable. It is very hydrating and doesn't feel oily or greasy in the slightest. After trying the Vanilla Orchid, which smells like a delicious pastry, I will definitely be picking up the other scent! " in 218 reviews
  • "EOS lipbalms are my favorite especially in the Winter time. They are light in weight but coating is just enough to prevent dry or chapped lips." in 216 reviews
Miriam S.
Indianapolis, IN
As soon as I saw the first ad for this on YouTube I told myself I needed it and as soon as I found it available for purchase I bought it. This is by far my favorite lip balm out there. I’m usually drawn to anything minty because of the cooling and tingling sensation it gives when I use it which makes it feel like I am getting more hydration than I truly am. However this lip balm does not have that but I use it religiously because of the way it makes my lips feel and the hydration it truly gives. Instead of reaching for something that feels more hydrating than it truly is I am now reaching for this as it does exactly what it says it does. The 5 essential oils in it work perfectly together and give your lips that burst of hydration needed after anything or any kind of lipstick you have used. I love this stuff and will most definitely be repurchasing this when I run out. This is my new go to for lip balm for sure! Most definitely a recommend to anyone!
Victoria G.
Burlington, NJ
So I was shopping in khols and I had seen the commercial for this and I wanted to buy it. I have used other EOS items in the past and really enjoyed them. I seen other people stated they had some issues when they went to open the packet and the outside of the lip balm was oily I did not have that issue maybe it was a lot number issue. I will say that the outside has a weird triangle shape to it But once I tried it it has a really nice light scent and it goes on silky and smooth The only thing I would change about it is that I would like if it lasted longer before i need to reapply. I don't know if It's because my lips have been really dry due to the Winter or because it doesn't have the other ingredients that the regular EOS has in it. I keep one in my purse and next to my nightstand. Overall i would recommend this.
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
I just recently bought the new eos Crystal Lip Balm and I’m liking it so far. It came in a neat packaging that was clear in some areas and it emphasized the healthy ingredients like shea, coconut and avocado oils. When I applied it to my lips, it reminded me of lip gloss, but in a solid form. This is not your average lip balm because it has no wax. It felt very light on my lips, but kept them moisturized at the same time. You do have to apply it more often than the other versions, but it’s all good because a little goes a long way. #eoscrystal #contest
Heidi H.
NORWALK, CA
The uniqueness of the packaging of EOS Crystal Hibiscus Peach Lip Sphere, really caught my attention with it's appearance of the product. The scent of hibiscus peach was mild and not overwhelming strong, like other lip balms. The product applied smoothly once I applied it over my lips several times. The texture was super smooth, lightweight and not sticky. I have dry lips so I tend to reapply several times during the day when I feel like my lips are hydrated again. I love that this product is natural, vegan, and wax free. I use EOS lip care products daily. I love it!
Madison K.
I recently purchased EOS Crystal Hibiscus Peach Lip Sphere from Target. I have tried EOS in the past, but never this kind. Needless to say, I was not impressed then and I am not impressed now. Aside from the unique/cool shape of the container and the awesome packaging, it is nearly useless and has nothing going for it. Unfortunately cool looks don't cure chapped lips. I can’t understand all of the hype behind EOS Lip balm whatsoever! I will not be purchasing this again, let alone any EOS product. I highly reccomend that you save both your time and your money.
Doree L.
I brought this in Target in part of the Influenster EOS crystal campaign. I have the vanilla version as well of this line. It is long lasting, and it is very moisturizing. It did not irritate nor burn my lips. I like that is light but I’m not sure of the scent. Personally, I’m not a fan of hibiscus as a scent on a lip product. The scent combination of peach with hibiscus smells nauseating for me. I’m more fan of the vanilla one. I find the crystal lip balm line better than the regular EOS lip balm line. The product is hard to open, but the balm product looks cool inside and out. It has a very cool futuristic design. It is a bit pricy for five dollars. Honestly I would buy this again only when the product is in its original round design or in a tube. eos™ Crystal Lip Balm Hibiscus Peach
courtney L.
I definitely didn't know what to expect when I got it. It looked like it would have such a weird feeling to it. But omg it's amazing!! Better than any other lipbalm I've tried in a long time! It goes on really smoothly and soaks in right away. It doesn't leave a film or sticky feeling like lots of other lip products do. When you apply it you won't feel like you're just globbing on a bunch of stuff. It applies really well and you dont need much to get results. I have had horribly dry lips since winter and tried just about everything. This cured it! They're so soft now! This stuff is amazing!! And the price is perfect!! Definitely will be grabbing more. It's a must have for me!! Go try it!!
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
Crystal EOS ! Can’t get better than this ! Works as a total 2 in 1 ladies ! It’s a lip primer and hydration for you lips 👄 ladies ! Pick some up at your local Target 🎯 or ULTA or even Walmart! Definitely recommend to everyone boys & girls also super affordable and worth it ! 5$ isn’t too bad for the value ! Plus it last way longer than regular chapstick ! It’s awesome ladies ! Get some crystal EOS ! Hibiscus 🌺 Peach 🍑 😋
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hello ladies!!
So thanks to Influenster and @eosproducts I am participating in a campaign for the new #eoscrystal lip balm!! 💕

I purchased mine at Target in the hibiscus peach 🍑 flavor!

This is one of the #BEST lip balms I’ve ever tried.

I love how pure and natural it is. It’s crystal clear making it so satisfying to look at.

It feels completely weightless on my lips.. not sticky or thick.. making it the perfect lipstick primer!

I’d really appreciate it if you followed me on Instagram @sammimusillo 💖 I posted a review on their as well for the #eoscrystal and if you could show that post some love I’ll gladly FOLLOW YOU BACK and show your posts some love tooo. 💎

Have a wonderful day!! 😇
Ekaette E.
Carson, CA
I really wanted to like this product, I really did. The packaging is nice and that’s about it. My first time though I’m a loyal eos user. Got it from Target for $5 and it wasn’t worth the extra $2 from the products that actually work well. It felt like Vaseline, without the moisturizing feeling. The product literally felt like it was just sitting on the surface. I’ll stick to the classic eos balms which is the only lip balm I let touch my lips! Will not repurchase.
allie S.
Sam C.
so..how does this compare to the original eos lipbalms?
MELISSA B.
eos™ Crystal Lip Balm Hibiscus Peach is this lip balm better than the original?
Annie R.
Has anyone tried the eos™ Crystal Lip Balm Hibiscus Peach? I’m intrigued but I don’t want to purchase and be disappointed.
Jen🌵 M.
Jellico, TN
Has anyone tried the eos™ Crystal Lip Balm Hibiscus Peach yet? If so what are your opinions?

back