BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Transform itchy, uncomfortable, dry skin with a rich, nourishing body lotion that utilizes nature's most powerful moisturizing butters and oils to deliver visibly softer skin.

eos Vanilla Orchid Extra Dry Body Lotion provides deep, penetrating hydration, while strengthing skin's barrier to lock in moisture and promote stronger, healther skin. Absorbs quickly, leaving a warm vanilla scent - while providing 24 hours of long-lasting moisture. Enriched with natural cocoa butter to deeply hydrate and relenish skin's moisture levels for all day comfort and unparalleled softness.

Water/Eau, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocoglycerides, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Didecene, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Capryly Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, BHT

• Anyone try this out yet? How is the scent and where did y...2 Answers
eos™ Body Lotion Extra Dry Vanilla Orchid
  • "My sister has extremely dry skin and we once came upon it in Walmart and figured why not give it a try. It made her skin very nice and soft. She uses it daily now , I've never seen her with such good skin as she does now with the lotion. We both recommend it!" in 125 reviews
  • "I love this lotion so much! I have itchy, dry diabetic skin and this does wonders. I got it at my local Walmart! Inexpensive good quality product" in 89 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this lotion! The scent is amazing! Absorbs very fast and it does not leave your skin sticky like other lotions I have tried. I purchased a value pack with 3 lotions at our local Sam's Club and it was a fantastic deal. I absolutely recommend this lotion specially when you have sensitive skin  and still would like to have a touch of fragrance, " in 25 reviews
Andreea C.
I’m addicted to this one !! It smells like heaven!! And makes my skins so smooth,. I apply it every night after showering and it makes my sleep much more relaxing!! I wake up happy just because of how amazing this product is!!
Taylor S.
Statesboro
The creamy consistency and floral vanilla scent of this lotion is wonderful, and throughly hydrating. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or sticky, which is hard to find in a moisturizer made for very dry skin. The only issue I have involves the packaging, as the top isn't very secure and has come off of several of the bottles I own which makes it a little more difficult to dispense. The product itself, however, is next to perfect!
Elena F.
Bensalem, PA
Lately I’ve started to notice huge dryness on my legs. I’ve tried a lot of body lotions and they are either not soaking in good or feels very sticky on the skin after applying. And then I came across this bad boy. I didn’t really expect much from the product but I was really surprised how good it is. Smells amazing, skin feels moisturized and the price is funny
Nicole J.
Grandview, MO
I absolutely love this scent! It's quite clean and fresh and goes on very smooth. I have a bit of dry skin so I end up needing another application about an hour after the first. Instead of being used as a body lotion, I have started using it as a facial lotion. It's absolutely lovely as well as a great price.
Emilin L.
greenbor
I like find myself during Christmas because it have the Christmas set that have three the hand lotion and their Ila’s lip balm and the body lotion because it’s gonna set to give somebody to Christmas and or to have for yourself for so cheap moneyeos™ Organic Lip Balm Summer Fruit
Ashlee M.
Papillion, NE
Love this lotion. I use it before bed especially in the dry months. It's lightweight and doesn't leave a sticky residue. Perfect overnight hydration and is easily locatable at most places like target. Would get again!
Victoria M.
Council Blfs, IA
This lotion is AMAZING!!!! I am very picky about what I use on my skin because I have sensory issues and this product is the right amount of creamy soothing and thickness. I don’t like a heavy oily thick lotion. This is defiantly the perfect lotion!!!!!!! I would recommend time and time again!!!!!!
Kristen C.
BOLT, WV
eos Extra Dry Body Lotion is absolutely amazing! The packaging is perfect sized, the scent is is nice and subtle. Fresh and clean smell. Its not too loud, and lasts throughout the day!   I would recommend eos Extra Dry Body Lotion to anyone, with or without dry skin.
Nicole L.
Absecon, NJ
The EOS body lotions really lock in moisture. They go on a bit thick and heavy, so you have to really rub it in well - but, it's totally worth it ! Also give the travel size ones a go! I love the hard container because I don't have to worry about it exploding in my bag!
Emily H.
I LOVE this lotion. First of all, the smell is amazing. I am very picky about my lotions because I don't like my skin to feel smothered or sticky. EOS is perfect because it is such a light lotion it allows my skin to breathe while giving me all the hydration I need!
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Anyone try this out yet? How is the scent and where did you purchase it?

back