BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Delight your body. Delight your senses. A moisturizing body lotion with natural ingredients and a blooming scent that applies richly, feels light, natural and provides visibly softer skin.

eos™ Delicate Petals scented body lotion goes on like sheer silk, while still providing your skin with all the moisture it needs. Absorbs quickly, leaving barely a trace on skin - while providing 24 hours of long-lasting moisture. Enriched with natural shea butter, avocado oil and vitamin E and with elegant, a blooming scent, your skin will be visibly softer and look and smell great.

Water/Eau, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cocoglycerides, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Didecene, Fragrance/Parfum, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Capryly Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, BHT, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate

eos™ Body Lotion Delicate Petals
  • "EOS evolution of smooth is awesome this lotion is smooth has a light scent and leaves no greasy feel. I have dry skin this works great would love to try more of the same products. hope influenster has some products out soon to test" in 59 reviews
  • "This lotion is great and I love the scent. I have super sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out. I have used this so much that I've repurchased this multiple times and I will continue too. This is my favorite lotion I've used." in 43 reviews
ashley s.
Puyallup, WA
I am SO glad that I found this lotion. I bought the 11.8 fl. Oz. bottle that had the cool twist and pump top. I bring it everywhere with me and all I have to do is twist the top and it locks securely so no lotion accidentally gets all over my things in my purse. It's such great quality lotion for a really affordable price! This lotion goes on extra smooth and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft ALL DAY! While the quality of the product leaves me only having to apply once a day... I tend to reapply this lotion on my hands at least a few times a day because the smell is to DIE for! This lotion has a light but amazing fresh girlie smell that I just cannot get enough of. And it absorbs into my skin perfectly. I never feel like it leaves a greasy or weird residue after applying. This lotion is pure perfection. My number one choice all around when it comes to price, quality, smell and overall satisfaction. Hands down EOS has perfected body lotion. (:
Sweetie B.
Soft, luxurious, beautifully scented, well-moisturized skin is exactly what this product delivers, eos Body Lotion Delicate Pearls is very gentle on your skin and leaves it touchably soft and sweet smelling. I do wish there was a little more product in the bottle for the price, but it is easy to dispense and the smell and softness it delivers, I believe is totally worth it. It does moisturize well for a good 4 to 6 hours depending on your skin type. I don't have dry skin to this product was great for me. If you have dry skin you may want to opt for a 24-hour moisturization product OR use this a few times an hour. It's also incredible after bath lotion. The smell is quite addicting as well as the way it leaves your skin silky and smooth I would recommend this product to ladies and gents who don't have super dry skin and would continue to buy for my self in the future.
Amanda D.
Louisville
I like the scent of this lotion, but I am very picky with lotion. I dont feel this lotion set into the skin very well for maximum hydration. I have very dry skin and to get a good feeling about it, I had to apply a lot of product. In comparison to other lotions, I just dont feel the product is worth the price point.
Kaitlin H.
Decatur, IL
PROS: It has a great light smell to it which is not overpowering what-so-ever. It is not greasy and dries quickly.

CONS: The product really shows that is it not created for a deep moisture. It is not for dry, cracked skin. It is mainly for if you need a quick lather to re-moisten your skin on a cold day. Does not get rid of KP or "chicken skin".

I would definitely recommend it for a little moisture! It's light scent and non-greasy feel is perfect for a daily application to keep your skin moisturized when it is already hydrated.
Nikol G.
Indianapolis, IN
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EOS LOTIONS!!!!!!! I have most of the smaller, "purse" sizes and as a person who washes their hand almost constantly through out the day, these are amazing! The scent is very subtle and my hands are saved!!! I haven't purchased the full sized bottles so I have never tried them on my body, but I am sure that it works just as well!
This also works very well for my son who has excema pretty bad on his  face also. Again, the scent is subtle enough that it doesn't further irritate his already sensitive skin.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Very nice lotion! It applies pretty thin on the skin, so make sure you put enough to moisturize! Overall, it’s a great product! The scent is great! And I use it quite frequently! I do like to change up my lotions, but when I use it, I’ll use it a lot!
Trinity B.
Evansville
I love this lotion. It smells so amazing! And it really soaks into my skin and softens it. I just wish EOS were cruelty free :( I'm only using because I received it as a gift for Christmas. It's wonderful! Not greasy at all and can be applied all over!
Kate N.
Tumwater, WA
Okay so I love eos chapstick and I thought I’d love their lotion too. It smells good and looks cute but it really doesn’t do much in the moisturizing department. It’s still a good lotion and I like the bottle design but I probably won’t buy it again
Christina T.
Brooklyn, NY
I started out using their chap sticks which are amazing. When they came out with lotion I couldn't wait to try it. And I was right! It was so rich and creamy. Not at all watery. Kept my skin super moisturized. My only issue with the product was it was all but impossible to get the lid off when it was almost empty to use the rest of the lotion in the bottom. I want to be able to unscrew the lid and get the remaining product out. But the lotion its self was worth every penny
Amber L.
duarte
I have used most of the scents for the eos lotion and this is my favorite! It's gentle, absorbs nicely and leaves a delicate scent so it's not overpowering. I thought it was a little pricey for the amount in the bottle. I would not buy the regular bottle again, but Costco has a multi pack of purse sized ones I will absolutely buy! I do have eczema so I only use it on good days since I find I have to reapply more often than some others I use (on the bad days).
Kendra O.
Baltimore, MD
I see this lotion every night at work but I'm too chicken to buy. I have skin that sucks in moisture almost IMMEDIATELY. So my question is will this be a one coat type of product or a constant application type? Please ladies and/or gentleman, let me know how this works for you.
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
How is this with oily skin?
Jessica L.
Robesonia, PA
Is this lotion good for dry skin?
Nicole D.
Coushatta, LA
I've recently been looking for a lotion and I've tries the EOS lip balm and fell in love, and tried the shaving cream but wasn't fond of it due to it causing razor burn, I wanted to try the lotion but it is kinda high priced so wanted to know if anyone recommends it? How is the smell as well?
Miree L.
Ridgeland
Does this really moisturize? How does it smell?