BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Delight your body. Delight your senses. A moisturizing body lotion with natural ingredients and a blooming scent that applies richly, feels light, natural and provides visibly softer skin.

eos™ Delicate Petals scented body lotion goes on like sheer silk, while still providing your skin with all the moisture it needs. Absorbs quickly, leaving barely a trace on skin - while providing 24 hours of long-lasting moisture. Enriched with natural shea butter, avocado oil and vitamin E and with elegant, a blooming scent, your skin will be visibly softer and look and smell great.

Water/Eau, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cocoglycerides, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Didecene, Fragrance/Parfum, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Capryly Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, BHT, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate

• Does this lotion have a strong scent??1 Answers
  • Does this have aloe? I'm allergic 😭1 Answers
  • Does this product work and is it worth its price1 Answers
eos™ Body Lotion Delicate Petals
  • "EOS evolution of smooth is awesome this lotion is smooth has a light scent and leaves no greasy feel. I have dry skin this works great would love to try more of the same products. hope influenster has some products out soon to test" in 59 reviews
  • "This lotion is great and I love the scent. I have super sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out. I have used this so much that I've repurchased this multiple times and I will continue too. This is my favorite lotion I've used." in 43 reviews
Salenna W.
I love the eos lip balm since it's not too greasy so I thought why not try the whole package. I bought a pack of the eos lip balm, hand cream, and body lotion. Not so surprisingly, this stuff smells so amazing and fresh and is great for it's price. It's not the best moisturizer though.
Kimberly Y.
Whitestone, NY
I used to use the EOS lip balms and lotions in high school. I received this big bottle from a friend awhile ago as a reminiscent gift from when we used to pass each other lotions across the room in class. It smells great but isn’t quite moisturizing. The lotion does the job but definitely not my go to. I love the scent and how lightweight it is though.
Amanda D.
Louisville
I like the scent of this lotion, but I am very picky with lotion. I dont feel this lotion set into the skin very well for maximum hydration. I have very dry skin and to get a good feeling about it, I had to apply a lot of product. In comparison to other lotions, I just dont feel the product is worth the price point.
Nikol G.
Indianapolis, IN
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EOS LOTIONS!!!!!!! I have most of the smaller, "purse" sizes and as a person who washes their hand almost constantly through out the day, these are amazing! The scent is very subtle and my hands are saved!!! I haven't purchased the full sized bottles so I have never tried them on my body, but I am sure that it works just as well!
This also works very well for my son who has excema pretty bad on his  face also. Again, the scent is subtle enough that it doesn't further irritate his already sensitive skin.
Trinity B.
Evansville
I love this lotion. It smells so amazing! And it really soaks into my skin and softens it. I just wish EOS were cruelty free :( I'm only using because I received it as a gift for Christmas. It's wonderful! Not greasy at all and can be applied all over!
Emely g.
Kissimmee
This product is so delicate it smells so good it’s a very gentle it’s never harsh on me even after I shaved it is very long-lasting I guess that every day I would love love love more of these as a very nice sent I would deathly recommend it great
Kate N.
Olympia, WA
Okay so I love eos chapstick and I thought I’d love their lotion too. It smells good and looks cute but it really doesn’t do much in the moisturizing department. It’s still a good lotion and I like the bottle design but I probably won’t buy it again
Jade L.
I love Eos and I was excited to try this out. The bottle is very small and the pump was awful. The smell was lovely though. I was a bit let down, maybe they should come out with a bigger size and then I’ll rebuy.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Very nice lotion! It applies pretty thin on the skin, so make sure you put enough to moisturize! Overall, it’s a great product! The scent is great! And I use it quite frequently! I do like to change up my lotions, but when I use it, I’ll use it a lot!
Clare B.
Purchased at: CVS
Really like this lotion. It’s good for sensitive skin too and the smell is not too strong or overpowering. I thought it would have a lavender smell but it was mostly just a sweet floral scent. Would recommend.
Kendra O.
Baltimore, MD
I see this lotion every night at work but I'm too chicken to buy. I have skin that sucks in moisture almost IMMEDIATELY. So my question is will this be a one coat type of product or a constant application type? Please ladies and/or gentleman, let me know how this works for you.
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
How is this with oily skin?
Jessica L.
Robesonia, PA
Is this lotion good for dry skin?
Nicole D.
Coushatta, LA
I've recently been looking for a lotion and I've tries the EOS lip balm and fell in love, and tried the shaving cream but wasn't fond of it due to it causing razor burn, I wanted to try the lotion but it is kinda high priced so wanted to know if anyone recommends it? How is the smell as well?
Tamaya T.
Beaufort, NC
I've been wondering about the quality of the EOS lotion. I know how well it hydrates your lips, I was wondering if it does the same for your skin?