BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Delight your body. Delight your senses. A moisturizing body lotion with natural ingredients and a blooming scent that applies richly, feels light, natural and provides visibly softer skin.

eos™ Delicate Petals scented body lotion goes on like sheer silk, while still providing your skin with all the moisture it needs. Absorbs quickly, leaving barely a trace on skin - while providing 24 hours of long-lasting moisture. Enriched with natural shea butter, avocado oil and vitamin E and with elegant, a blooming scent, your skin will be visibly softer and look and smell great.

Water/Eau, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cocoglycerides, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Didecene, Fragrance/Parfum, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Capryly Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, BHT, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate

eos™ Body Lotion Delicate Petals
  • "EOS evolution of smooth is awesome this lotion is smooth has a light scent and leaves no greasy feel. I have dry skin this works great would love to try more of the same products. hope influenster has some products out soon to test" in 59 reviews
  • "This lotion is great and I love the scent. I have super sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out. I have used this so much that I've repurchased this multiple times and I will continue too. This is my favorite lotion I've used." in 43 reviews
ashley s.
Puyallup, WA
I am SO glad that I found this lotion. I bought the 11.8 fl. Oz. bottle that had the cool twist and pump top. I bring it everywhere with me and all I have to do is twist the top and it locks securely so no lotion accidentally gets all over my things in my purse. It's such great quality lotion for a really affordable price! This lotion goes on extra smooth and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft ALL DAY! While the quality of the product leaves me only having to apply once a day... I tend to reapply this lotion on my hands at least a few times a day because the smell is to DIE for! This lotion has a light but amazing fresh girlie smell that I just cannot get enough of. And it absorbs into my skin perfectly. I never feel like it leaves a greasy or weird residue after applying. This lotion is pure perfection. My number one choice all around when it comes to price, quality, smell and overall satisfaction. Hands down EOS has perfected body lotion. (:
Sweetie B.
Soft, luxurious, beautifully scented, well-moisturized skin is exactly what this product delivers, eos Body Lotion Delicate Pearls is very gentle on your skin and leaves it touchably soft and sweet smelling. I do wish there was a little more product in the bottle for the price, but it is easy to dispense and the smell and softness it delivers, I believe is totally worth it. It does moisturize well for a good 4 to 6 hours depending on your skin type. I don't have dry skin to this product was great for me. If you have dry skin you may want to opt for a 24-hour moisturization product OR use this a few times an hour. It's also incredible after bath lotion. The smell is quite addicting as well as the way it leaves your skin silky and smooth I would recommend this product to ladies and gents who don't have super dry skin and would continue to buy for my self in the future.
Salenna W.
I love the eos lip balm since it's not too greasy so I thought why not try the whole package. I bought a pack of the eos lip balm, hand cream, and body lotion. Not so surprisingly, this stuff smells so amazing and fresh and is great for it's price. It's not the best moisturizer though.
Kimberly Y.
Whitestone, NY
I used to use the EOS lip balms and lotions in high school. I received this big bottle from a friend awhile ago as a reminiscent gift from when we used to pass each other lotions across the room in class. It smells great but isn’t quite moisturizing. The lotion does the job but definitely not my go to. I love the scent and how lightweight it is though.
Amanda D.
Louisville
I like the scent of this lotion, but I am very picky with lotion. I dont feel this lotion set into the skin very well for maximum hydration. I have very dry skin and to get a good feeling about it, I had to apply a lot of product. In comparison to other lotions, I just dont feel the product is worth the price point.
Casey D.
Belle Rose
This lotion is THE ONLY lotion that I can use without my husband yelling that I feel sticky. It is soft and has a very light fresh smell. I try to keep this in stock since it is the only lotion I can use and still be next to my husband. Only complaint is that it is getting harder to find in retail stores...
Kaitlin H.
Decatur, IL
PROS: It has a great light smell to it which is not overpowering what-so-ever. It is not greasy and dries quickly.

CONS: The product really shows that is it not created for a deep moisture. It is not for dry, cracked skin. It is mainly for if you need a quick lather to re-moisten your skin on a cold day. Does not get rid of KP or "chicken skin".

I would definitely recommend it for a little moisture! It's light scent and non-greasy feel is perfect for a daily application to keep your skin moisturized when it is already hydrated.
Nikol G.
Indianapolis, IN
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EOS LOTIONS!!!!!!! I have most of the smaller, "purse" sizes and as a person who washes their hand almost constantly through out the day, these are amazing! The scent is very subtle and my hands are saved!!! I haven't purchased the full sized bottles so I have never tried them on my body, but I am sure that it works just as well!
This also works very well for my son who has excema pretty bad on his  face also. Again, the scent is subtle enough that it doesn't further irritate his already sensitive skin.
Trinity B.
Evansville
I love this lotion. It smells so amazing! And it really soaks into my skin and softens it. I just wish EOS were cruelty free :( I'm only using because I received it as a gift for Christmas. It's wonderful! Not greasy at all and can be applied all over!
Emely g.
Kissimmee
This product is so delicate it smells so good it’s a very gentle it’s never harsh on me even after I shaved it is very long-lasting I guess that every day I would love love love more of these as a very nice sent I would deathly recommend it great
Kendra O.
Catonsville, MD
I see this lotion every night at work but I'm too chicken to buy. I have skin that sucks in moisture almost IMMEDIATELY. So my question is will this be a one coat type of product or a constant application type? Please ladies and/or gentleman, let me know how this works for you.
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
How is this with oily skin?
Jessica L.
Robesonia, PA
Is this lotion good for dry skin?
Nicole D.
Coushatta, LA
I've recently been looking for a lotion and I've tries the EOS lip balm and fell in love, and tried the shaving cream but wasn't fond of it due to it causing razor burn, I wanted to try the lotion but it is kinda high priced so wanted to know if anyone recommends it? How is the smell as well?
Miree L.
Ridgeland
Does this really moisturize? How does it smell?

back