BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Delight your body. Delight your senses. A moisturizing shea butter body lotion with a light, refreshing scent that applies richly, feels light and provides visibly softer skin.

eos™ Berry Blossom scented body lotion goes on like sheer silk, while still providing your skin with all the moisture it needs. Absorbs quickly, leaving barely a trace on skin - while providing 24 hours of long-lasting moisture. Enriched with natural shea butter, avocado oil and vitamin E and with elegant, a light refreshing scent, your skin will be visibly softer and look and smell great.

Water (Aqua), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cocoglycerides, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Didecene, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Punica Granatum Extract, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Capryly Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, BHT, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol

eos™ Body Lotion Berry Blossom
  • "I am loving my new body lotion. I came across it by accident actually and I'm so glad I did! I really love the scent. It's light and floral but not overpowering. It's also super Moisturizing! It keeps my skin hydrated and smooth. Def my new favorite lotion. " in 269 reviews
  • "This smells great! I got this as a gift from my mom and I love it. Very fruity and feminine smell, maybe even a little floral. This absorbed into my skin easily and made my skin feel great. I get super dry and itchy skin during the winter and this helped a lot. I didn't know if it would help to be honest but I really enjoy it. For sure recommend this lotion." in 92 reviews
  • "i use this all the time!! i have super dry skin and this product keeps my skin mosturized and looking good! it's a pretty nice size bottle and it last a while! i bought it at sams club ( got it for cheap so watch for the deals ) my family uses it and loves it! the only annoying thing is the top to turn it to use.. it's just annoying and difficult for no reason! but other than that i love it and so worth the money. " in 65 reviews
Becca W.
Myerstown, PA
This product applies richly, and is great for massages. The scent is light and fresh, and is by no means overpowering unlike other lotions I've used. EOS excels in all of their products, so it is definitely worth the money. The moisturizing component is great, and also helped my sunburn tremendously. If you haven't tried this product already, I would try to change that!
Tanya B.
Beloit , WI
This is by far my favorite lotion! My aunt bought me this last year for Christmas and I have been addicted ever since. A little bit goes a long way, which makes me very happy because I'm quite frugal ;) I love that the scent is very pleasant but not over powering like so many lotions out there. Definitely not greasy either!! Yay! Love love love this lotion!
Sincerely, Sarah E.
Taunton, MA
I was a little disappointed in the berry scent, it just wasn’t my cup of tea. Other than that, this lotion is really lightweight, and gentle. It’s really not nearly as expensive as I thought it’d be. I wouldn’t buy this again, but if you like the scent, I would recommend.
Elia M.
I love using this lotion after a bath ! It makes my skin look hydrated, shiny and smooth!! The pink container is really cute and this product overall has kept me satisfied ! I highly recommend this product!!
Jeremy W.
Graham, NC
This is literally the best lotion I have ever used. I’ve used this for about to years now and I haven’t wanted to use anything else. It smells amazing and works so well. You can also use it as a face lotion. It’s very light and smooth so it rubs in easily. GREAT PRODUCT!!!
Marisa E.
I love the eos lip balms and was so excited to try the body lotion, but I was sorely disappointed. This lotion is so incredibly thin and I also didn't really like the scent. This one was a major let down for me. I would not buy again or recommend this at all.
Sydney P.
Waco, TX
Ok, so I'm a HUGE fan of EOS lip balm!! And by huge fan I mean I literally own every kind of egg that HEB and Target sell! So needless to say when I found out that they made a lotion, I almost died! Immediately I throw both scents they offer in my basket and rush home to try them... ok, so I might have put a little on in the car... And my honest favorite is the link bottle, hands down. I would buy this in order for others to try it! AMAZING smell and softens that lasts for DAYS!!
Faith🖤 M.
Los Angeles
First words I have to say are wow! Such a great product inexpensive and super nice quality. Last a decent amount of time. Easy to find in story who can get this product at cvs pharmacy, Ulta, Walgreens, target etc. I totally recommend buying eos™ Body Lotion Berry Blossom smells amazing is amazing!!
Brittney S.
I received this lotion as a gift. I wasn’t too pleased with it. It didn’t hydrate my skin at all and I wasn’t a fan of the smell. It didn’t stick. I have had this lotion for quite some time and I still have s lot left over.
Kelsey H.
jacksonville
All I can say is YESS! The scent of this is so pleasant. I’m in love with the smell. I got a gift set of this, hand lotion, and chap stick and it’s so amazing. This lotion is super creamy and it makes my skin so soft. By far my favorite product by EOS.
pakou l.
fresno, CA
Are these body lotion good?
Miriam R.
Canoga park, CA
Why is this so amazing ?!
Alyssa G.
HOUSTON, TX
Does this lotion really help your skin? Or is it just hype?
Michele A.
Lake Charles, LA
What does it smell like?
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
How much is this set and how well does it work