eos™ Aqua Exfoliating Lip Scrub uploaded by Racheal M.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

The perfect polish for your lips. Sugar crystals gently exfoliate, while nutrient-rich seaweed and natural oils nourish your lips.

The sugar crystals in this scrub gently exfoliate, while nutrient-rich seaweed and natural oils nourish your lips. Use daily to smooth lips and give them a natural rosy look or to create the perfect base before applying lipstick.

Sucrose, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire d’abeille), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Flavor (Aroma), Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Blue 1 (CI 42090)

• What does it smell like?2 Answers
  • Does this make your lips soft and smooth?2 Answers
  • Does this really work? I need something that scrubs off d...1 Answers
Jessica s.
I love it it keeps my lips from being chapped and they feel so soft after using this product! It’s not to pricey either. I use it almost everyday! It also smells very good I have bought it every time I run out!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
This is an excellent lip scrub and I use it almost every morning before applying my lip products it smooths out fine lines and really nourishes my lips for the day
Ferra L.
philadelphia
Lip scrubs are not my favorite thing, but ever since I used this, it gave me great results. It was effective because for me I have extremely chapped lips and it helped my lips become smoother. I would most likely buy this again and recommend.
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Love love love , very easy to apply and once you start scrubbing it just becomes fun . After you remove it I must say I was pleasantly happy with results . My lips felt smooth and even plumped . They were even hydrated which I love even more !
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
This tastes AMAZINGGGGGG and works pretty good! I think this will be best for summer, ive only had ir a couple days and so dar so good! But it may not work as well in the winter with SUPER dry lips!! But amazing! 😍
Liette G.
Ellendale
This stuff helps my lips especially after the winter season when I have the worst looking lips from being chapped feels weird applying but then goes on well great value I couldn’t be any happier with this product
Becca D.
Yukon, OK
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! Keeps my lips so smooth and moisturized! I can’t get over how soft they are. It’s very exfoliating without being too rough like other products have been on my lips. I’ll never buy anything else!
Michaela S.
Waverly, OH
I’m convinced this brand just knows how to do it right because this lip scrub is awesome I like it as much is my high-end ones and I actually probably re-purchase this one before because it is just as good
Timmi G.
Rayne
This is my favorite lip product ever. Really helps makes lip feel smooth and soft after use. Love the little container it comes in. Packaging is eye catching! Love it! Try it guys. It’s amazing. Use the lip balm afterwards for even smoother lips.
member-59d3f
I love the feel of this product on my lips! The sugar scrub includes oils and seaweed to bring out the natural beauty of YOUR lips. After each use my lips look better and feel moisturized and supple. I would recommend it to all my friends.❤
Alyssa H.
Where can u get this and how much is it?? I gotta try this
Georgie S.
How much roughly is this product??
Brianna J.
South Carolina
Is this lip scrub good?
Cheryl M.
Creignish , NS
What does it smell like?
Tory J.
Huntsville, TX
Does this also help plump lips?