eos™ Aqua Exfoliating Lip Scrub uploaded by Racheal M.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

The perfect polish for your lips. Sugar crystals gently exfoliate, while nutrient-rich seaweed and natural oils nourish your lips.

The sugar crystals in this scrub gently exfoliate, while nutrient-rich seaweed and natural oils nourish your lips. Use daily to smooth lips and give them a natural rosy look or to create the perfect base before applying lipstick.

Sucrose, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire d’abeille), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Flavor (Aroma), Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Blue 1 (CI 42090)

eos™ Aqua Exfoliating Lip Scrub
  • "I have been using this lip scrub  If that doesn't show love and commitment to a product then I don't know what does. I've tried other lip scrubs but I always come back to This!  you know when it's frome EOS you can trust the ingredients. This works wonderfully to exfoliate my lips, I am a dry skinned girl and it even effects my lips, this product helps to make them look smooth before applying other products. I will always repurchase this product
    " in 15 reviews
  • "keeps my lips so smooth and moisturized , i love this product and smells good , highly recommended" in 3 reviews
Haley S.
goshen
I love this product, it keeps my lips Sooo moisturizing!!!! I even dropped it like thousands of times and it hasn’t broke yet, let alone scratched!! I had for about a year now and it helps my lips soo much! Especially in the winter time when my lips get so dry and chapped!
Maritza S.
Florida
Well I’m a fan of Esos and i like them all, because i have very dry lips and so does my granddaughter so I’m always buying all types of lip balm because she loses them and therefor the Esos are my favorite from the size to the package they are so convincing and they apply so smooth on
Michelle G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I love eos chapstick so I had to try this lip scrub and umm guess what ? I love it to. Lips felt nice and smooth. Matte lipstick looked lovely after I used the lip scrub
Marisa D.
Tucson
Anything exfoliating on my skin is already a plus! When trying this lip scrub not only could I feel the product exfoliating away my dead skin (i have very dry lips which causing skin to peel) I could also feel it refreshing the skin that was under the dead skin. This product kept my lips dry free & chapped free all day. I love using this product at night after I brush my teeth. eos™ Aqua Exfoliating Lip Scrub
♡Hope ♡.
What I liked about this product? I love this brand the most of my lips/ shaving needs. Now they made a LIP SCRUB it smells so so good, and takes the dead skin off your lips.

What I didn’t like about this product/ something I would change: nothing

Would I recommended? Yes
Skylar J.
Weeksbury
My favorite lip balm!!! It’s makes your lips so smooth and always has a great smell/taste. This is the brand I always buy and I get it at Walmart! 10/10 would recommend if you get chapped lips easy !! This exfoliator takes all the dead skin off your lips and makes them feel brand new
Becca D.
Yukon, OK
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! Keeps my lips so smooth and moisturized! I can’t get over how soft they are. It’s very exfoliating without being too rough like other products have been on my lips. I’ll never buy anything else!
Tina H.
About time they made a lip scrub! I have chronic dry lips and it gets really bad during the drier months. It's summer now and I have the A/C on so it dries my skin and lips as well. This really helps smooth and soften my lips before I apply any lip product. I like to use this first then my favorite lip balm then a lipstick or gloss. I no longer have to see exaggerated dead skin after applying lip products!
Arnell F.
This is so good. I love it. My lips never felt better. They are so soft after I use this scrub and it smells good too. I use EOS balms and they are good so I figured I should give this a shot and I’m glad I did.
Timmi G.
Rayne , LA
This is my favorite lip product ever. Really helps makes lip feel smooth and soft after use. Love the little container it comes in. Packaging is eye catching! Love it! Try it guys. It’s amazing. Use the lip balm afterwards for even smoother lips.
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
Where can u get this and how much is it?? I gotta try this
Georgie S.
How much roughly is this product??
Brianna J.
Summerville, SC
Is this lip scrub good?
Hope B.
Does this make your lips soft and smooth?
Karla A.
durango
Is rough on your lips? or just a soft exfoliate? Does it makes your lips feel like if they were burning ? (I know it sounds harsh but some exfoliators do this )