BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This set of eos Alice in Wonderland Lip Balms is delicious, all-natural, 95 percent organic, paraben-free and packed with nourishing shea butter and jojoba oil that help smooth and hydrate lips. These 100-percent natural, certified organic eos balms come in three limited edition flavors inspired by Disney's Alice in Wonderland: Blueberry Potion, Watermelon Wonderland and Sweet Vanilla Nonsense. These eos Lip Balms have been dermatologist tested.

• How does this compare with Chapstick?7 Answers
  • What store sells this? When did it come out? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can find this exact one? Can not...1 Answers
eos™ Alice In Wonderland Lip Balm
  • "I really love EOS lip balms, but I love the Alice in Wonderland ones even more than the original ones. They do a great job of hydrating my lips and I love the flavors. The blueberry one is my favorite!" in 408 reviews
  • "I just recently bought these and the blueberry one is my favorite. EOS balms are the best in my opinion. I noticed a big difference in just a couple days. Great for winter if you tend to get really chapped lips." in 240 reviews
  • "smell great taste great and with the 3 pack you have one for your purse one for home and one for the car you never have to worry about your lips being dry" in 87 reviews
  • "This EOS lip balm was my new best friend until my 2yr old got a hold of it a decided that she wanted to eat it instead of apply to her lips...lol...for some reason this is the only lip balm that she tries to eat...but they left my lips soft,smooth, and they smell good!!" in 72 reviews
  • "I have been useing them for a long time they are the only lip balm iv tryed that dosent burn my lips and I love them there not heavy on and smell amazeing I buy new ones every time I can love eos so much" in 72 reviews
Hope L.
Glen Burnie
I like the products and the flavors. So glad that EOS has decided to give us the option of a regular tube vs the round shape. The round packaging can be bulky at times. I like having a lip moisturizer at all times and use it prior to working out to keep lips moist.
Natasha M.
Chillicothe, OH
I love these, i hate they are so big but i love them so does my 9 year old daughter. I got the 3 pack and love it i think i have 10 of these laying around one in every purse lol so does my daughter.
Sheila G.
EOS visible lip balm is one of my favorite lip balms. I keep one everywhere (in my car, at my desk, in my bag). It goes on smooth and lasts long. I am a repeat user of lip balm. I recommend them to everyone.
Kimberly M.

Este producto es ideal Y TOTALMENTE IMPRESCINDIBLE PARA LA MUJER día a día, no sólo una vez usted puede utilizarlo pero muchas veces más de lo que les gustará ver la variedad de su marca y quedarse con todo lo que ofrecen USTED, es simplemente PRÁCTICA Y será ayudará mucho.
Lindsay J.
Fond du Lac
LOVE! All scents are amazing! No other balms come close to the perfect level of scent/softness! This is an every day product for me. I always use before bed to prevent my lips from drying while I sleep, and I always before (and multiple times throughout the day) before going out to protect my lips from the hot/cold/sun (everything damaging). I would highly recommend Eos balms. Recently found them in tube form rather than balls which makes it easy to carry without a purse, so thanks EOS!
Tay R.
I love love this product,it's really good for you especially in the winter. Why because in the winter that when our lip are the most chapped. An when the skin tends to brake off the most on the lip. Anyway this product helps keep your lips nice and smooth and especially moist.
Katelyn F.
Cheney, WA
I really loved EOS lip balm when I first tried it. I loved that it used natural ingredients unlike a lot of other lip balms. But after a while, they got black mold. I googled that and a lot of other people had said their EOS had molded too. I know it’s probably because they are natural but I feel like there’s probably a natural preservative that could prevent that. I guess I just recommend only buying one at a time and using it up VERY quick so it doesn’t have time to mold.
Kayla M.
South Bend, IN
This is the only time I ever purchased a Lip Balm "kit" so to speak, but I am so glad I did! The flavors/scents included in the kit were all limited edition and it took a few weeks for me to get my hands on one (they were all sold out!) My favorite is the Watermelon and I have used it so often it is almost gone. Adorable kit; great for any Alice in Wonderland fan or any fan of soft lips :)
Becky V.
The packaging definitely got me here for the most part. Otherwise, it is your typical EOS chapstick. Keep one in the car, because they don't seem to melt on me on hot summer days, and the shape makes it hard to lose. Can't carry one on the go, as sometimes I'm just a wallet person, and it is bulky to stick in a pocket and go.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Goes on smooth & is long lasting- two things that are definite musts when choosing a good lip balm. This one is priced right & does a great job moisturizing & protecting those sweet puckers & giving you 'kiss me' lips 24/7 while smelling & tasting incredible. I love it & I hope you will too.
Peace ✌ Love ❤
#RachReviews
#goaskalice
Cristine M.
Sun City, CA
I've never actually used an entire lip gloss or Chapstick. Lol have you?
Blanca C.
Are these long lasting for you ?
Liza P.
Triangle, VA
What's your favorite flavor?
Fernanda V.
Encinitas, CA
Is it worth it?
Rebecca R.
Buckhannon, WV
Where can you buy this Alice and Wonderland set?