eos™ Active Lip Balm Pink Grapefruit with SPF 30 uploaded by angelisse r.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Keep lips soft, hydrated and protected indoors and out with this sunscreen lip balm featuring a fresh grapefruit flavor to energize and delight.

eos Active lip balm in Pink Grapefruit protects your smile to ensure a beautiful softness that lasts. Enriched with jojoba oil, shea butter and antioxidant-rich Vitamin E along with SPF 30, this lip balm keeps lips soft, well cared for and beautiful while protecting them from the sun.

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octocrylene 10%, Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire d’abeille), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Flavor (Aroma), Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Linalool1, Geraniol1, Citral1. 1Component of Flavor

angelisse r.
2126 tiebout ave
I like this lip balm for awhile but then I kinda gave up on it cause it started getting dry on my lips and I don't like the flavor but if u don't mind that the lip balm gets dry afterwards then I think it will work great
Mabel T.
Minneapolis, MN
Living through dry winters leads me to always be on the lookout for a good moisturizing product, and when I got the grapefruit eos in a goodie bag from a party I attended I had to try it. Initially it was great, it felt hydrating and I felt good about wearing sunscreen on my lips, because why not? Anyway after about a week of repetitive use, I began to notice my lips would get extremely dry if I didn't use the balm, and I would end up applying so much that I'd get a buildup of residue on my lips that just felt thick and gross. I've refrained to using it only occasionally and that seems to have solved the problem. I wouldn't recommend it as your "end all be all" chapstick, but if it's on sale in your local Target I'd give it a try.
Dariana A.
Marion, OH
I love trying out different lip balms because my lips always get chapped so it is hard to find the right lip balm for you. In the past I have tried EOS Lip Balms and I used to always have them with me. I stopped using them cause honestly I misplaced it. So I recently wanted to try the new lip balms they have came out with and I chose the Fresh Grapefruit. I love the packaging it is so cute! And it smells like a grapefruit. I am not a big fan of the formula no more. It still left some areas of my lips dry like if it was chapped still. Overall, great product and packaging just not so big of a fan for the new formula.
Rosangela R.
The shape of this chapstick is a neat idea, especially because it stands out among the other items I carry in my purse- it doesn't get lost easily. The formula on this is super soft and moosturizing and the scent is unique. What I did not like about it is that the moisture doesn't last long; and for someone who is constantly bothered by chapped lips like me, it doesn't work. The scent also starts becoming funky the longer you have this product. I was using it 10-12 times a day,but eventually I just had to throw it out because it wasn't really working and the scent was getting weird.
Portia M.
The EOS lip moisturizer is something I've been using even before it reached its popularity. I love using it because it also lives up to its claims I love the way my lips feel, they don't feel cakey or weighed down. It's easy to find in my purse of wonders because of the shape, being round makes it so innovative. So if I'm driving and my lips feel dry I don't have to dig in my purse for my EOS. I would absolutely recommend this to everybody… Because it's awesome--hands down!
Bailey P.
I like the packaging... It's fun and different. Plus the round shape is easy to hold for application. I also like the scents of these lip balms. I would not recommend this product if you have very chapped lips... It is better to prevent chapped lips and to keep your lips smooth. If your lips are already chapped and need healing, don't buy this. This product really just sits on top of the lip and doesn't heal them, but is great for extra moisture and some shine.
Jennifer C.
Brooklyn, NY
Every time I purchase an product from EOS it just doesn't work out .. I try loving them but it always leaving me feel disappointed. It does not moisturize or hydrate my lips and I had to CONSTANTLY reapply them every ten minutes. When applying this product on my lips it doesn't feel smooth or glide as smoothly as other lip balm but more of a waxy feeling. I would say to skip this lip balm and purchase ANYTHING other than this product.
Mara K.
Detroit, MI
I like the scent and the look of these products.... But that's about it. I feel like these products go on thin and never build up on your lip, and that leads to the product coming off in under 5 minutes, which means CONSTANT reapplication. I also felt that this product never fully set into my lips to hydrate and would frequently leave my lips feeling more dry than before I used the product. Hands down a no-go for me.
Safaa S.
Rolling Mdws, IL
I really wanted to like this, I bought it because it was so popular. It made my lips feel very strange and they dried out more than usual when I wore this balm. It also dried in such a way on my lips that it would cause them to constantly peel which never happened before. My lips stopped peeling as soon as I stopped using this product. I wouldn't purchase this again, it just does not work for me.
Stephanie M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I had never tried this brand before two years ago. I was working at Toys R Us and I had lost my chap stick. It was right before Black Friday started and a co-worker told me to give it a try. I used it all night working the line of holiday shoppers who were outside waiting to come in. Eos kept my smile going. My lips stayed moist and didn't crack from the cold. I definitely loved it.

back