BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Protect, soften and hydrate your lips throughout your active lifestyle with this sunscreen lip balm featuring a zesty lemon flavor to energize and delight.

eos active lip balm in Lemon Twist protects your smile to ensure a beautiful softness that lasts. Enriched with jojoba oil, shea butter and antioxidant-rich Vitamin E along with SPF 15, this lip balm keeps lips soft, well cared for and beautiful while protecting them from the sun.

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 8%, Octocrylene 5% Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire d’abeille), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Flavor (Aroma), Limonene1, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Citral1, Linalool1, Geraniol1. 1 Component of Flavor.

Buy on Walmart
Jackie O.
I was really excited to try these eos lip balm everyone was using them and they looked so cute. The first one I bought was this exact same one even the color at first I really like it. I liked the scent it moisturized my lips and it having spf was a big plus for me. Then after a few uses I noticed I would reapply it more often as it wasn't keeping my lips moisturized and it would leave a weird ring of build up around the middle of my lips. So I thought maybe it was get old and dry so I bought a new one and still the same thing. I keep wanting to purchase them because their packaging is so adorable and catches my eyes every time I'm on a check out lane. But this product doesn't really work for me.
Brook W.
I absolutely love carrying this spherical lemon planet around in my pocket. They smell and taste amazing and let's be honest, it's like applying a sweet lemon to your lips without the burn. Taste super yummy too. That's just the thing though, I felt like I was licking my lips more than smacking em. It's a super thin coat so you barely know it's there apart from the delicious smell. I felt like I needed to apply this product over and over and over throughout the day and pretty soon it was almost gone. I was even more disappointed when I realized that the bottom part of the dome is separated by a shelf meaning you're only getting half a dome of chapstick.
Aniss K.
Dallas, TX
I fell into the EOS hype a few years ago. It's hard not to, they are adorable and come in cute colors and scents. Plus the price point is easy on the wallet.
I'm pretty conscious about SPF so I picked up the lemon scent with added sun protection as my first EOS balm. I've since tried Summer Fruit and Honeysuckle. They are so adorable but they really don't do anything to add moisture to dry lips. The best way to use this is under lipstick because it's more of a dry balm and won't cause your lip color to slide.
Although not the worst lip balm I've ever used, the packaging is what takes it down from 3 to 2 stars. I always toss my lip balm in my bag and like anyone, little pieces of lint or crumbs make it into your bag. The design of the containers attracts and collects dirt and dust in the grooves/threads.
Randi Y.
I'm a huge fan of all eos lip balms! It's the only brand I use because all other brands dry my lips out and I have to reapply like crazy. #NotAFan I love this eos variety specifically because it has an SPF! Gotta protect those lips. And the lemon scent is light an refreshing. It does kind of concern me however, that eos does not include an SPF in all of their lip balms??? This one is the only one, if I'm not mistaken.
erica e.
Champaign, IL
I absolutely love this lip balm. A lot of my friends were buying these, and I figured that they were just some random trend, but there is a reason that people love these! They are super long lasting and so incredibly hydrating! I keep this with me everywhere I go because it is perfect. It has spf which is really helfpul because I am really light skinned, and I have very sensitive skin and lips. It is really affordable considering how well it works and how much product you get. I would definitely recommend this!
Ella B.
Boynton Beach, FL
I bought this because I absolutely love lemons, and prefer more natural lip-balm to Chapstick. I don't like to use balm containing parabens, petroleum, or artificial colors because I use so much balm, especially during the winter, and want to minimize chemical intake.

This absolutely fit the bill. The flavor is pleasant but not overpowering, and certainly does not smell chemical/artificial. It glides on well, and stays put. It's very moisturizing.

The only downside is its shape. While it's cute and different, it is somewhat inconvenient for pockets. Still, I would certainly recommend this!
Breanna B.
Morgantown
I love all eos products. I have very sensitive skin and lips and these products have never broken me out. One this I will say is that, if used too frequently, they CAN cause some sensitivity to the product, but that is to be expected. All of the flavors smell, taste and moisturize extremely well. The lemon twist is probably my least favorite out of all of my eos products just because I'm not a huge fan of the scent, but that's my opinion. Overall, still a great product!
Victoria V.
Between my sister and I, we own pretty much every EOS ever released. They are really cute to throw in your bag or even lined up on the shelf. My personal favorite is the Lemon twist not only because it has SPF 15 but it also has a really clean lemon scent so I always have one in my car. As with all EOS products their lasting power is not the greatest so you need to keep reapplying and you need to make sure your lips are well exfoliated or else the dry parts are more visible.
Erin C.
This product is very "bleh" to me
I know there are a ton of EOS lip balm "stans" out there by I just am not a huge fan of their balms. Doesn't really do a good job at moisturizing my lips, nor does even keep my lips hydrated. This is my favorite scent of all the ones Ive tried before tho! Also for $4.00 for one chapstick I'd expect it to preform better.
Additionally, if you're looking for a good chapstick, I recommend Carmex or the original chapstick brand!
Michelle C.
The EOS lip balms are great. I especially love the Soft Lemon Twist because it has SPF of 15. I think it important to have SPF in lip balms and chap sticks. As well as your skin can get affected by the sun so do your lips. The lemon scent is also a great perk. They are small enough to carry in your purse. They have many different scents but there are only a few with SPF. So if SPF is important to you I a lip bal. then EOS has you covered.