EOS Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk - 2 Pack

by eos products llc

NEW! Immediately Softer, More Beautiful Lips. Hydrates &- Nourishes. More softness - more to smile about. Petroleum free. Paraben free. Gluten free. 99% natural.

Batteries required: No

Item model number: SG_B00N5DUT8W_US

Item Weight: 0.16 ounces

What do you think of this lip balm is it good?
Doo these taste or only smell like cocoanut?
Any better than other Eos balms?
Start your review of EOS Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk - 2 Pack!
I really liked these fruit flavored lip balms and thought that the unique shape was pretty cool (years ago) that is until I lost it within a week of buying it! The shape doesn't allow you to push it down far enough in the pocket of a pair of jeans/pants and moving around/working didn't help because it slipped out and was lost forever! For this it gets 4 stars, but the little time that I did own it, it did a great job at keeping my lips from getting dry and cracking! I'd recommend it as long as you have a handbag or makeup bag to store it in... But, then again... I've NEVER finished a tube of lip balm (or lipstick) before losing or misplacing it! So on that note, I'd say buy what you can afford to lose... Eventually! Lol
College Sta, TX
Absolutely horrible lip products. I used these a lot in middle school and one day I got horrible chemical burns and bubbles on my lips!! I could not figure out what it was from until I realized the only thing I was putting on my lips was Eos. I immediately stopped using Eos lip products and my bubbles on my lips eventually went away after a few weeks. It was so embarrassing, I did not even want to leave the house. To this day my lips are sensitive to lip products; I cannot use any lip products with beeswax in it. I am not the only one with complaints like these about the Eos lip balms. Please do yourself a favor and look elsewhere for lip balm.
san antonio
This would make my lips so so so much drier. I bough this while on a trip to mammoth lakes in central/Northern California. I had forgotten my go to balm and bought this at a regular store. My lips had been feeling a tiny bit chapped so I figured why not. Well the cold mixed with this product only made my lips visibly peel and feel hard to the touch. The chapping was so bad that I just stayed away from it after the second day of using it. Also: it has a very strong taste that will get stuck in the back of your throat if Ingested. Nothing can get rid of the taste besides time.
Eos is a familiar brand that many people love including me. I love the simple design of the chapstick and the nice smell of it. I have to say this is the first time I have ever been disappointed with one of their products. After I opened the chapstick lid I noticed that it was very dry looking. I just assumed it was a little old and maybe needed to be used. Over a period of 24 hours the dry crusty chapstick became chunky, hard, and crystal like. I ended up throwing it away. I do not recommend this product but other eos products are always great.
The coconut flavor was the first flavor I tried from the eos lip balms. I heard that out of all the flavors, it was the smoothest one. I pursued it and when I ran out I repurchased. I definitely enjoyed the application, it was smooth, and did not irritate my lips. The product was not sticky nor was there much of a scent. The only thing I can think of that people might not like is the shape of the product. Due to the "egg-shape" it might be uncomfortable to keep it in your pocket. Other than that I like it and will keep purchasing.
Richmond, VA
I wanted to like this lip balm so much but unfortunately it fell short for me. Though to the design is super cute it is not pocket friendly. Additionally, it doesn't really moisturize your lips. While you have it on they feel temporarily better but I felt like it actually ended up drying my lips more. The flavor was pleasant and they didn't have that weird waxy flavor that many lip balms have. When used as a base for liquid lipstick, it prevented the lipstick from properly adhering to the lips even after it was wiped off.
This product is amazing! When my lips need some hydration I always turn to this stuff. It's in a very easy to use container, it's not too big that it's bulky and its not to small so you lose them. They have different scents to them but I would have to say this is my favorite one. The price point is reasonable and won't break the bank. Plus if you are a thrifty shopper you can find a package of 2 . Love them so much they are in my car, bathroom, etc. Try them and let me know which one I'd your favorite?
Austin, TX
I’m super picky about lip balm, and I really like this product. It softens the lips without making them feel weird and waxy. It also has a very subtle scent and flavor, which is really important to me! I’m not a huge fan of all the extra fragrances and flavors in lip balms... makes me feel like a kid using smackers. I don’t have that problem here. The only thing is the shape is just stupid, especially once you use half the product and it’s not a round dome anymore.
Trumbull, CT
I love these lip balms so much. This flavor is so refreshing and it smells heavenly. The packages are adorable and it is so hard not to collect them and want to buy them all. You can find them at Target and Wallgreens. I love them. Super fun and cute and the formula is very nice and moisturizing. I love how conditioned my lips feel afterwards and it is very fun to apply and carry around. I will try a bunch more flavors.
Norwalk, OH
1,040 reviews
I got this as a stocking stuffer because I am a lip balm junkie and I was excited to try a new brand. I did not like it at all and it caused my lips and surrounding skin to become inflamed, red and outright irritated. I tried one other variety just to see if this formula was the culprit, but the new one did the same. I've read lots of reviews and many people had the same issues. Skip it for something else.