BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #6 in Lip Care

eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk - 0.25 oz. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Claudia B.
Claudia B.
Glendale, AZ
I've tried several different EOS lip balms, and the coconut one is by far my fave! It glides on easy, smells yummy, feels nice on your lips, and does a great job keeping your lips moisturized! In addition, you can't beat the price! I rated it 4 stars instead of 5 because it could definitely use some improvement on its staying power. I find myself constantly reapplying it due to it drying up on my lips quick. Personally, I prefer Soft Lips better... but my teenage daughter is obsessed with these EOS balms! Haha! Overall, this is a good product that does exactly what it claims to!👍 #EOS #LipBalm #CoconutMilkeos Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk - 0.25 oz.uct:eos-visibly-soft-lip-balm-coconut-milk-025-oz]
Aimee M.
Aimee M.
Topeka, KS
As much as I wanted to love this. It's only a half happy experience. Initially the adorable lil sphere packaging is amazing, never hard to find when digging through my giant purse. Ladies you know what I'm talking about. But as the product is used it starts to lose the cute lil round shape and flatten out leaving a smear not only on your lips but around them. The product it's self does leave a silky smooth kissable texture on these luscious lips but not being able to use it to the end without digging your booger hooks in to scoop the last lil tidbit out is kind of a deal breaker for me. The scent is very pleasant and that's good considering it's all over your face.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
This is my favorite lip balm that I have ever owned in my entire life. It smells great and works just as well as any eos lip balm you might have. If you don't like coconut, this probably isn't for you, but I would still recommend buying an eos lip balm. I've finished several because they just work so good - they're addictive. They are slightly more expensive than the average lip balm, but they last for a really really long time. I even have one for my bathroom, one for my purse, and one for my coat pocket. Absolutely the best.  eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk - 0.25 oz.
Shedai W.
Shedai W.
High Point, NC
Cute, cute, and cute. The first thing that came to my mind when I bought mine from my local Walmart, I just had to pick it up! When I got home, I was excited to apply this cute little thing to my lips, and wow, it really does do it's job! It made my lips feel so soft and definitely kissable(if I was into those type of things). I had got from price below ten dollars, so it was completely worthwhile and worth the price. If it stays making my lips feel like little pillows instead of sad dry like how they typically feel.5/5
Isabella B.
Isabella B.
The packaging is adorable! I love the subtle pink and white stripes in contrast to the vibrant color block I've become accustomed to with other eos products.

Overall, this lip balm moisturizes okay. If I apply frequently, my lips stay chap-free through out the day. That being said, I do have to apply this product much more often than other lip balms I have used in the past. You get what you pay for- but if you do want lasting moisture without reapplying all the time, I would look elsewhere.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Carriere, MS
This product was mezmerizing when it came to the market. The design made it easy to grip for application and the scents are all wonderful. This particular one is the best coconut anything Ive ever used, usually I dont like coconut scents. The most saddening part is, if you keep your purse in your car, window sill, wherever sun could shine, this product melts into this underneath section. Then you have to melt it upside down so that you can use all the product you've spent momey on.
Yasmin P.
Yasmin P.
Jamaica, NY
This stuff is horrible. It made my face breakout. I had blisters all around my mouth for a week. When i looked it up, i wasn't the only one. If you have sensitive skin DO NOT USE THIS!! I thought it might be this particular flavor but i tried 2 others and as soon as my lips began to dry out i quit. eos® Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balmeos® Visibly Soft Lip Balmeos Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk - 0.25 oz.eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
Katelin O.
Katelin O.
This stuff destroyed my lips. EOS lip balms are usually fairly dry feeling. I always reapply them several times throughout the day. I don't know if maybe I had an allergic reaction to it, but my lips cracked up and started bleeding and peeling like the worst kind of winter dryness. No amount of this product helped. It just made it worse. I threw it away. I had been so excited about the coconut smell, but overall it was really disappointing. I moved away from their lip products all together. The EOS shaving cream is worth trying though!
Nakomi M.
Nakomi M.
Ogden
I always love EOS products. Especially the lip balms. They always keep your lips super smooth and hydrated. The chapstick lasts forever. With this one, I noticed the added coconut milk made my lips really hydrated! The smell was delightful, and the taste was there but not overwhelming. The only downfall I would say, would be that you sometimes get a film on your mouth when the product soaks in. I'm assuming it's from the wax they use. It's not really a big deal.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
mesa, AZ
I am obsessed with eos! It's the Only lip balm I use, anymore. I keep 2 in my purse and another 3 around my house. I live in Arizona and the weather is always very dry. Eos lip balm completely obliterates any chance of dry, chapped lips. The flavors are amazing and it doesn't leave me with that weird itchy throat feeling I get from other lip balms. Its also very smooth and comfortable. Never waxy or heavy. And never clumpy. Can't beat the price either!