BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk - 0.25 oz. see more...

Katelin O.
Katelin O.
Conroe, TX
July 21, 2017, 3:08 p.m.
Review for: eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk - 0.25 oz.
This stuff destroyed my lips. EOS lip balms are usually fairly dry feeling. I always reapply them several times throughout the day. I don't know if maybe I had an allergic reaction to it, but my lips cracked up and started bleeding and peeling like the worst kind of winter dryness. No amount of this product helped. It just made it worse. I threw it away. I had been so excited about the coconut smell, but overall it was really disappointing. I moved away from their lip products all together. The EOS shaving cream is worth trying though!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Baxter, TN
July 20, 2017, 8:03 p.m.
Review for: eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk - 0.25 oz.
This is supposed to be a balm that makes your lips soft but I don't get that effect on my lips. Then why the 3 stars? Well I absolutely love the smell and flavor of this balm. Not to sweet and not too overpowering, it is my favorite flavor. I also adore the packaging. I never lose the cap in my purse and I can fit it into the pockets of my jeans if I need to. But it doesn't make my lips as soft as I would like.
Angie S.
Angie S.
July 20, 2017, 2:44 p.m.
Review for: eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk - 0.25 oz.
Love love love! First, what a fun shape!! I don't know about you? But my friends and I all love EOS lip balm and we all love the shape, but when we need it, we always say "I need my egg" HAHA! I we always know what each other is talking about. It's such a great, fun product to carry in your purse for everyday use... and it works wonderfully to keep your lips moisturized! Especially the coconut milk; extra smooth!!
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
July 17, 2017, 10:21 p.m.
Review for: eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk - 0.25 oz.
I've always been impressed with the EOS products. This product in particularly applies well, and hydrates my lips. The only complaint about this chap stick, is the scent. I absolutely love coconut but I felt that the scent wasn't as appealing to me, as apposed to the mint scent. Still works very nice, but I would recommend mint.
Kelcie P.
Kelcie P.
Port Angeles, Washington
July 12, 2017, 12:12 a.m.
Review for: eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk - 0.25 oz.
These are my favorite lip balms, I have tried pretty much every flavor and they smell good and make my lips feel so smooth. The only complaint is because of the round shape they become flat and kind of hard to put the product just on your lips, but I also like the shape because I can easily find them in my big purse.
Allison P.
Allison P.
July 6, 2017, 12:04 p.m.
Review for: eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk - 0.25 oz.
Very nice and smooth. I love the gentle smell of the coconut but I wish it could be less goopy. As for actual design though the container would collect dust and dirt around the treads of the bottom. I would still recommend for anyone who has sensitive lips and doesn't like too much fragrance.
Yaretzy N.
Yaretzy N.
July 14, 2017, 4:22 p.m.
Review for: eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk - 0.25 oz.
It works well as a chapstick and lip balm. I thought the flavor would smell more like coconuts or coconut water but it had more of a milk or no scent than what I expected. I was not expensive and very affordable. I would recommend this product because it does help with chapped lips.
Kaylee A.
Kaylee A.
Huntington Beach
July 19, 2017, 4:01 a.m.
Review for: eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk - 0.25 oz.
I absolutely hated the taste of this product! Everytime I would put it on the smell would make me gag! But it's moisturizing I guess but just the smell and taste of the coconut milk is DISGUSTING! It's affordable but I recommend a different flavor like the mint that's my fave!
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
Cartersville
July 22, 2017, 10:30 a.m.
Review for: eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk - 0.25 oz.
Eh this product isn't great at all the reason I give it three stars is because it smells really good. It'd be a great air freshener scent. But as a lip balm it's terrible the package is inconveniet and it dries out my lips. A lip balm is supposed to do the opposite!
Sana B.
Sana B.
Sachse
July 19, 2017, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk - 0.25 oz.
Love this balm. I bought this in the beginning of my school year. I must say that it is a little bit chunky and that it didn't fit in most of my mini makeup bags. However, it lasted me all year and it's very moisturizing and I absolutely love this flavor.