BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #19 in Lip Care

eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk - 0.25 oz. see more...

• Which one is you favorite eos lip balm?6 Answers
  • [product:eos-visibly-soft-lip-balm-coconut-milk---0.25-oz.] Is t...3 Answers
  • Is the eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk - 0.25 oz. good? I'...5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "Super moisturizing. Keeps chapped lips at bay. The scent is great. Doesn't last long but I have no problem reapplying it. I have one in my car, my bag, beside my bed and in my washroom. There might be a couple more in couple other places. Not something you would regret buying." in 430 reviews
  • "Super moisturizing. Keeps chapped lips at bay. The scent is great. Doesn't last long but I have no problem reapplying it. I have one in my car, my bag, beside my bed and in my washroom. There might be a couple more in couple other places. Not something you would regret buying." in 426 reviews
  • "Super moisturizing. Keeps chapped lips at bay. The scent is great. Doesn't last long but I have no problem reapplying it. I have one in my car, my bag, beside my bed and in my washroom. There might be a couple more in couple other places. Not something you would regret buying." in 425 reviews
  • "Absolutely love the EOS Lip brand. The coconut milk in this balm just leaves your lips so silky smooth! Very hydrating! The packaging is cute as well!" in 332 reviews
Alyee H.
EOS Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk is my new favorite balm! I absolutely love lippies, chapsticks and balms, but surprisingly enough, this is my first time using EOS. Living in a northern Midwest state, the climate changes frequently and temperatures can easily drop below zero in the winter, which causes my lips to painfully crack often and easily. I am in a constant struggle to keep my lips healthy, hydrated and soft.

The formula is rich, smooth and silky, giving my lips the total, lock-in moisture they so desperately need. The packaging is not only inviting, but I love how playful it is and now I find myself reapplying frequently. There is a faint sweet scent when you are applying the balm, but is unnoticeable thereafter. There is no weight, greasiness or taste either. This balm is great used on its own, as a hydrating base for lipsticks, or even a buildable night mask with a few glides.

EOS offers high standards as their lip care balms include sustainably sourced, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic and even gluten-free ingredients, making it a widely inclusive lip care product for everyone. Who knew a little egg-shaped lip balm could be so wonderful!
Hailey R.
Trafford , AL
*****NEW IMPROVED FORMULA*****

I work at DG, and since EOS had came out and I had tried their sorbet lip balm I hated it because of the “waxiness” it left on my lips. I saw that we had quite a bit of this “coconut milk” flavor of EOS in stock and some had new packaging with “new improved formula” on the container. I was hesitant to try it but I compared the two packaging of the same product and saw that the new formula contained different ingredients than the original. I tried it expecting for it to let me down once again but was surprised how soft and moisturizing it was on first my hand and then my lips. If you have ever tried SAY YES TO COCONUTS, or PALMERS COCONUT OIL CHAPSTICK WITH SPF — this is just like these products!!! I can’t believe I’m saying this but I will start to consider EOS when I shop for chapstick now, given that I read the packaging and ingredients first!!
Christy B.
St. Louis, MO
I love EOS lip balms and I have been using them devotedly and exclusively for years. This one, though... is different.

I don't know why, but the formula for this particularly flavor is TOTALLY different from regular EOS lip balms. I tried for over a month to use this and every time it was about as helpful as rubbing a candle against my lips. Barely anything would come off, and what did come off was sticky. Even worse, this stuff STINKS! It smells weird and sour, like it's gone off even though it was brand new.

I threw this out and bought a regular EOS. I don't know if I somehow accidentally bought "bootleg" EOS or what (at a national chain store?? Doubt it), but I'll never buy this flavor again. Beware, not all EOS flavors are created equally, apparently!
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
There's no denying that EOS lip balms are so unique compared to all other brands out there. When shopping for a new one you cant help but to be drawn to the little cute ball shaped lip balms. I have tried many different scents/flavors & this one with coconut milk is my #1 fav! (Light coconut scent that smells yummy!) They are cute, small enough to carry in your purse or coat pocket & cost under $5! I live in Michigan with long winters that dry out my lips with freezing cold winds & snow so I always depend on EOS lip balms to keep my lips protected, moisturized, & sooo soft! I definitely recommend this brand, it's my absolute favorite!!
Jennifer W.
This is by far my favorite through EOS. I'm definitely a sucker for coconut and one of my co-workers turned me onto it because I could just smell it and I asked her what it was and she showed it to me and she was using it so often I had to get my hands on it I did find it was hard to find the scent in store so I don't know if maybe just not a lot of stores carry this particular sad but if you can find it I would highly recommend picking it up and giving it a try. Inexpensive but works well on the lips love this type of Packaging.
Justin K.
Lancaster, OH
I only took off a star because of the packaging. I need this formula in a traditional chapstick type of packaging! EOS is so nice and has the best flavor with this coconut milk one. I repurchase this more than any other flavored balm I've used. It glides on, feels nourishing and I absolutely adore the flavor. I do feel like this is great night time lip balm because it's a bit heavier and would be great for a lip mask overnight if u layered it on well. Highly recommend but please update the component!
Jennifer S.
OMG!! EOS chapstick is by far my all time favorite brand of chapstick! I LOVE all of their products! I personally have about 7 of the balls scattered all around my house and in my car so that I will not have to go without it!! It makes my lips feel SO GOOD and feel so smooth and healthy! I don’t even have chapped lips thanks to this amazing product! They do cost about $3-4 a ball but they are DEFINITELY worth the money!! They last forever and I highly recommend them!!
Sara L.
 I finally decided to try this exact EOS chapstick around Christmas time as a impulse buy as I was checking out at my local kohl store.  I was really excited because you hear so much about how amazing this brand it, it smells amazing, has great flavors, does so much for your lips, etc. I love anything coconut flavor or scented so I got this one and the blue stripped one as well. I was not impressed at all by this exact one the smell was there but it was way harder mound of product than I originally thought. It also didn't slide on very well to my lips and it definitely did not taste anywhere remotely close to coconut milk. I am not sure if I just got a bad one or if it was this eos product in general.

I will say that the blue stripped one while it was still harder than I had imaged it to be, did glide on and help soften my lips and do all the normal chap stick benefits.  eos® Visibly Soft Lip Balm
Paige B.
It makes my lips  moisturized  and soft! I would recommend that you buy this if you do t want color but you don’t want naked lips. After trying this I will never go bare lips again! I have recommend this to many of my friends and it worked wonders for all of us! I just can’t wait to buy many many many more of these!
Mandi S.
Theodore, AL
I am completely IN LOVE with EOS Lip Balm Coconut Milk. Before EOS Lip Balms came out, I hated wearing chapstick of any kind. I hated the way it made your lips feel. There was this nasty bulkiness, and not only did it feel horrible, it didn't have a good taste either. I was hesitant to try EOS because I never liked any chapsticks, but after my daughter bought one, she talked me into trying it. That was the day I fell in love with EOS Lip Balm. I love it so much, I bought almost every single flavor they have. I have always loved coconut, so the EOS Coconut Milk Lip Balm is my most favorite. The smooth creaminess and delightful light coconut flavor are wonderful! EOS Lip Balm doesn't give your lips the same heavy, bulky feeling or nasty taste like the others on the market. This is a product I would recommend to anyone... especially those who are like me and don't like any of the older chapsticks on the market!
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Which one is you favorite eos lip balm?
Gabriela K.
Is the eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk - 0.25 oz. good? I'm thinking about buying one. I've had the strawberry sorbet one for a long time and I need a new one. Which one will you recommend??
[product:eos-visibly-soft-lip-balm-coconut-milk---0.25-oz.] Is this balm can make my lips naturally pink?
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Am I the only one who absolutely adores this product but has a dog who loves to open this product even more?