BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #7 in Lip Care

eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk - 0.25 oz. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Katie R.
I really wanted to like these but I didn’t at all. They made my lips feel even more chapped than they were when I started using it, and they made my lips start to peel when they weren’t peeling before. After a full day or two of using, I also started to notice that if I wasn’t putting it on every few minutes, my lips would start to feel a slight burning sensation. I actually googled it after a while and found that it was happening to other people with this same chapsticks. Not my favorite at all.
Mandi S.
Theodore, AL
I am completely IN LOVE with EOS Lip Balm Coconut Milk. Before EOS Lip Balms came out, I hated wearing chapstick of any kind. I hated the way it made your lips feel. There was this nasty bulkiness, and not only did it feel horrible, it didn't have a good taste either. I was hesitant to try EOS because I never liked any chapsticks, but after my daughter bought one, she talked me into trying it. That was the day I fell in love with EOS Lip Balm. I love it so much, I bought almost every single flavor they have. I have always loved coconut, so the EOS Coconut Milk Lip Balm is my most favorite. The smooth creaminess and delightful light coconut flavor are wonderful! EOS Lip Balm doesn't give your lips the same heavy, bulky feeling or nasty taste like the others on the market. This is a product I would recommend to anyone... especially those who are like me and don't like any of the older chapsticks on the market!
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
I love this chapstick! It's not overly scented so it doesn't head into sunscreen tasting territory. It's a mildly sweet piña colada flavor and the formula melts into the lips. With continued use I have noticed visibly improved soft and suppleness. I keep lip balm by my side at all times and this one is definitely a ride or die. I also love the vanilla mint one! I do wish they were a bit more long lasting, I'm constantly applying this but idk that may just be some form of lip balm OCD lol
Skyler C.
Tulsa, OK
I did not like the EOS Chapsticks. I have used the coconut flavor, as well as a few others. All of them seemed to dry my lips out instead of moisturizing them. It made my lips burn. Since I tired multiple flavors, I think it was the product as a whole and not a certain flavor. The good thing about this product is I could always easily find it in my bag due to its unique shape.
Blanca V.
Cathedral City
First of all, this lip balm smells amazing. And it has a sweet taste! I bought it at Walmart, and it's always a great price for a high quality lip balm. It's super easy to use and comes in such a cute package. The sphere shape makes it easy to hold, and it's not too small, so it doesn't get lost in the bottom of your bag. Love, love, love! I'd recommend to anyone.
Natalie C.
Groveland
EOS is one of my favorite lip care products !! I use it everyday, it’s very soft on the lips and works immediately. It’s in a fairly small enough container and easy to take anywhere! I reccomend that if you want lip care for dry skin, use eos eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk - 0.25 oz.
Rossemery M.
As someone who has extremely dry lips, I loved this chapstick! Not to mention, the cute and unique shape of the container! I love that they come in multiple colors and scents! The coconut scent is very subtle and relaxing! I love it! I would definitely recommend this if you are on the fence! It's also a great stocking stuffer for Christmas time!
Claudia B.
Glendale, AZ
I've tried several different EOS lip balms, and the coconut one is by far my fave! It glides on easy, smells yummy, feels nice on your lips, and does a great job keeping your lips moisturized! In addition, you can't beat the price! I rated it 4 stars instead of 5 because it could definitely use some improvement on its staying power. I find myself constantly reapplying it due to it drying up on my lips quick. Personally, I prefer Soft Lips better... but my teenage daughter is obsessed with these EOS balms! Haha! Overall, this is a good product that does exactly what it claims to!👍 #EOS #LipBalm #CoconutMilkeos Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk - 0.25 oz.uct:eos-visibly-soft-lip-balm-coconut-milk-025-oz]
Chaya K.
Ive done a review on this EOS lip balm already. EOS is really an awesome lip balm. It moisturizes my lips and locks the moisture in! I use it under some of my more drying liquid lipsticks for comfort and to prevent crusting/clumping of the lipstick. They smell great and are so cute. The packaging is so attractive for girls of all ages!
Aimee M.
Topeka, KS
As much as I wanted to love this. It's only a half happy experience. Initially the adorable lil sphere packaging is amazing, never hard to find when digging through my giant purse. Ladies you know what I'm talking about. But as the product is used it starts to lose the cute lil round shape and flatten out leaving a smear not only on your lips but around them. The product it's self does leave a silky smooth kissable texture on these luscious lips but not being able to use it to the end without digging your booger hooks in to scoop the last lil tidbit out is kind of a deal breaker for me. The scent is very pleasant and that's good considering it's all over your face.
Gabriela K.
Is the eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk - 0.25 oz. good? I'm thinking about buying one. I've had the strawberry sorbet one for a long time and I need a new one. Which one will you recommend??
Melanie P.
long island city, NY
Am I the only one who absolutely adores this product but has a dog who loves to open this product even more?