eos® Visibly Soft Lip Balm
Get noticed with visibly softer lips.
Enriched with natural conditioning oils, moisturizing shea butter and antioxidant vitamins C & E, nourishes for immediately softer, more beautiful lips.
- 99% natural
- Long-lasting moisture for immediately softer, more beautiful lips
- Shea butter & vitamins C & E
- Smoothes on clear
- Precisely glides on lips
- Twist-off top
- 0.25 oz
Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire d’abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitatesee more...
Top Questions See all 205 Q&A
- "I received this particular sphere as a gift and fell in LOVE as soon as it touched my lips. I love the creamy balm and the way it absorbs into my dry, chapped, sometimes cracked lips. The vanilla adds a sweet flavor while the mint tingles and makes it feel like it is healing my lips deep down. I do not have to reapply this repeatedly like some balms, as it continues to hydrate for hours!!!! I recommend picking one up if you haven't already...The EOS brand lip balms are my Holy Grail balm!!!!!!!!" in 2508 reviews
- "Cute packaging. conditioning and tastes great which is a plus for balms. inexpensive and easy to find in a make up bag. I have tried all the eos balms and like them all. recommend and will repurchase " in 1748 reviews
- "Own a lot of the eos lip products. They are all great, they leave your lips feeling soft and smooth. Moisturizes very good, always put it on in the mornings and in the afternoon and before I go to bed. Love the smell and the design on the container. All eos lip products are great. Will always recommend eos to anyone." in 868 reviews
The Coconut Milk goes on thick and feels almost like a Vaseline or gel. It's just kind of sticky and greasy and I don't really like how it sits on my lips. I've been using it for a while and I'm actually almost done with it, but that's more out of not wanting to waste the product than actually liking it.
The Vanilla Mint, however, is a completely different story. It goes on so light, and helps my lips feel hydrated and smooth but not gross or sticky. I love the flavor and the smell, and I actually really enjoy using it.
I do want to note that I don't use chapstick that often in general because I've heard that some formulas actually dry your lips out with the chemicals used. But now that it's cold I do find myself using it more often, especially the EOS brand.
Blackberry Nectar is by far my favorite! I love it so much that I actually used the entire thing! (That's saying something because I NEVER finish a lip balm!) But I also have Coconut Milk in the Visibly Soft collection. (I have two of the original ones, as pictured.) Coconut Milk is alright, but I don't care for the flavor as much as I do Blackberry Nectar; however, my mom loves it so much she keeps 2!
Just try them. They're around $3 and just as good any other lip balm. Just cuter! (Plus, I really like the egg shape and how it applies. It eventually conforms to your lip shape!)
This product DRIED my lips and chapped them horribly. At first I thought it was that I had not been drinking enough water but when I upped my water intake there was no improvement.
Sure enough the more eos I used the worse my chapped lips got. They cracked and bled. When I finally stopped using the balms and thew then away it took two weeks to finally get my poor lips back to normal. It was incredibly embarrassing to have to go about my daily life let alone the pain from dryness.
BUT it turns out it’s not really any different from other lip balms out there. And actually the packaging wasn’t so great. After using it for while, it got messy and not so great looking. Still, it’s shape let me find it without looking when I was reaching into my bag. That was pretty nifty.
Overall, it’s just an average - kinda overpriced - lip balm in a different packaging. Nothing to write home about.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos