BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #43 in Lip Care

Get noticed with visibly softer lips.

Enriched with natural conditioning oils, moisturizing shea butter and antioxidant vitamins C & E, nourishes for immediately softer, more beautiful lips.

• 99% natural
  • Long-lasting moisture for immediately softer, more beautiful lips
  • Shea butter & vitamins C & E
  • Paraben-free
  • Gluten-free
  • Phthalate-free
  • 0.25 oz

Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire d’abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate

• The EOS lip balm in coconut (white with pink stripes) is my favor...4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new lip balm. Is this a smooth texture? 12 Answers
  • Does anybody know why people are suddenly reacting to this lip ba...3 Answers
eos® Visibly Soft Lip Balm
  • "I received this particular sphere as a gift and fell in LOVE as soon as it touched my lips. I love the creamy balm and the way it absorbs into my dry, chapped, sometimes cracked lips. The vanilla adds a sweet flavor while the mint tingles and makes it feel like it is healing my lips deep down. I do not have to reapply this repeatedly like some balms, as it continues to hydrate for hours!!!! I recommend picking one up if you haven't already...The EOS brand lip balms are my Holy Grail balm!!!!!!!!" in 2508 reviews
  • "Cute packaging. conditioning and tastes great which is a plus for balms. inexpensive and easy to find in a make up bag. I have tried all the eos balms and like them all. recommend and will repurchase " in 1748 reviews
  • "Own a lot of the eos lip products. They are all great, they leave your lips feeling soft and smooth. Moisturizes very good, always put it on in the mornings and in the afternoon and before I go to bed. Love the smell and the design on the container. All eos lip products are great. Will always recommend eos to anyone." in 868 reviews
Bryanna E.
Pittsburgh , PA
Review for: Vanilla Mint, Coconut Milk more...
I have the Vanilla Mint and the Coconut Milk, and I'm not sure if they used different formulas for the two or what the deal is, but they feel completely different.

The Coconut Milk goes on thick and feels almost like a Vaseline or gel.  It's just kind of sticky and greasy and I don't really like how it sits on my lips.  I've been using it for a while and I'm actually almost done with it, but that's more out of not wanting to waste the product than actually liking it.

The Vanilla Mint, however, is a completely different story.  It goes on so light, and helps my lips feel hydrated and smooth but not gross or sticky.  I love the flavor and the smell, and I actually really enjoy using it.

I do want to note that I don't use chapstick that often in general because I've heard that some formulas actually dry your lips out with the chemicals used.  But now that it's cold I do find myself using it more often, especially the EOS brand.
Lindsey P.
Review for: Blackberry Nectar, Coconut Milk more...
When these first came out I heard nothing but rave reviews, so I decided to try one out. I definitely feel like it's overhyped, but don't get me wrong! I love these! I tend to bite my lips a lot (went from biting my nails to my lips, ugh 😂) so my lips are very cracked/dry. But they aren't any better or more hydrating than any other lip balm I've used. The only thing that makes them any better is the shape. (Plus, they're really cute!)

Blackberry Nectar is by far my favorite! I love it so much that I actually used the entire thing! (That's saying something because I NEVER finish a lip balm!) But I also have Coconut Milk in the Visibly Soft collection. (I have two of the original ones, as pictured.) Coconut Milk is alright, but I don't care for the flavor as much as I do Blackberry Nectar; however, my mom loves it so much she keeps 2!

Just  try them. They're around $3 and just as good any other lip balm. Just cuter! (Plus, I really like the egg shape and how it applies. It eventually conforms to your lip shape!)
Amy B.
Oxford
Review for: Vanilla Mint more...
I gave this product the two stars that I did because it smells good and tastes good. I however think that this product is lacking a lot of aspects. I thought that I liked the shape of the balm.. but it was actually very inconvenient. I wear scrubs 40 hours a week and the big bulky ball is not ideal for pockets. It also is hard to find in the bottom of a purse because it rolls around and it cannot go in an outside pocket because of its bulky size. The actual balm it’s self does not stay on my lips for longer than 5 minutes and when it is on, it just feels like a waxy gloss and not a hydrating lip balm. If I had any other option of lip balm to buy, I would definitely choose it over this product.
Abi D.
Haworth, NJ
I wish I could give this product 0 stars. When all the hype around this product began I totally jumped on the band wagon. I purchased a bunch, a variety of scents/flavors.

This product DRIED my lips and chapped them horribly. At first I thought it was that I had not been drinking enough water but when I upped my water intake there was no improvement.

Sure enough the more eos I used the worse my chapped lips got. They cracked and bled. When I finally stopped using the balms and thew then away it took two weeks to finally get my poor lips back to normal. It was incredibly embarrassing to have to go about my daily life let alone the pain from dryness.
αℓℓιѕσи м.
Pewee Valley
This product’s packaging is half of why I️ bought it - it’s round shape is so unique! The other reason why I️ bought eos® Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balm is because everyone around me was using it. So I️ figured it must be something special.

BUT it turns out it’s not really any different from other lip balms out there. And actually the packaging wasn’t so great. After using it for while, it got messy and not so great looking. Still, it’s shape let me find it without looking when I was reaching into my bag. That was pretty nifty.

Overall, it’s just an average - kinda overpriced - lip balm in a different packaging. Nothing to write home about.
kim t.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Vanilla Mint more...
I had received this product to try and was so excited. I had used other flavors from the EOS brand so I was excited to try. I was a big fan of these when they first came out and really liked them. I feel like this vanilla mint is different then the others though. The others felt a little oily but not in a bad way. This one is light and goes on so smooth. It came at a great time when my lips were really chap and drying out quickly from another brand. After a few days of using my lips weren't chapped and we're actually smooth. On top of that the scent is amazing and I really enjoyed it. Would definitely buy again.
MacKenzie K.
Review for: Vanilla Mint, Coconut Milk, Other more...
One of go to lip balms. I have about 3 of these on my night stand. They are part of my nightly routine. They make my lips very soft.  Sometimes they can be a bit thick going on the lips though. The one thing I don't like about Eos balls though is the shape. Once they start to get flat they arent applied as easily.  The best way I have found to avoid this is to always apply for the same side and kind of wear it down so that it doesnt flatten out and then you end up apply it all over instead of just your lips.
Kihara A.
Davenport, FL
Review for: Coconut Milk more...
For awhile i used this lip balm faithfully. I purchased it from my local Walgreens for around $4 which is a good price but what i noticed is that for some reason i used to get pimples on my chin or around my mouth and i eventually realized that it was the lip balm causing me this. I guess throughout the day i would spread the lip balm on my chin by accident or what not and it would cause me pimples. I would recommend because it’s actually a good product but i just can no longer buy it again because it causes me pimples
Kaitlin V.
Salem, OH
For some time, eos lip balm was my go-to lip product. I kept the round containers stashed all around: in purses, by my bedstand, in coat pockets. While the product felt smooth when applied, I really don't think it fully hydrated my lips when I needed it most. Therefore, I found myself reapplying the lip balm often in order for my lips to feel healthy. If you are a lip balm wearer, this would be a good product for you. For full hydration and lip health, though, I think there are better products out there.
Cassie C.
Annapolis, MD
Eh, skip this one. I have purchased these a handful of times out of convenience, as they are always stocked as impulse items by the registers at cvs, Walgreens and every Gad station. The packaging is kitschy and definitely plays a role in the popularity of this product. But, the product itself is nothing to write home about. I don’t ever notice a moisturizing effect with this balm and the packaging tends to harbor a bunch of dirt and debris from my purse (yuck). With so many other good and inexpensive lip balms out there, this one just isn’t worth it, in my opinion.
Sibel K.
Cliffside Park, NJ
Hello! What flavor is this lip balm?
Shontay h.
I'm looking for a new lip balm. Is this a smooth texture?
Randi W.
Hugo, CO
Anyone else have an issue with this opening in your purse?
Amanda B.
Memphis, TN
My lipped are so chapped due to the winter and I've heard this is a great chapstick to try. Does it help moisturize lips? How long does it tend to stay on?
Rajaa S.
amman
how long it hold on your lips you know i mean before it is dry?