BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #43 in Lip Care

Get noticed with visibly softer lips.

Enriched with natural conditioning oils, moisturizing shea butter and antioxidant vitamins C & E, nourishes for immediately softer, more beautiful lips.

• 99% natural
  • Long-lasting moisture for immediately softer, more beautiful lips
  • Shea butter & vitamins C & E
  • Paraben-free
  • Gluten-free
  • Phthalate-free
  • 0.25 oz

Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire d’abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate

• The EOS lip balm in coconut (white with pink stripes) is my favor...4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new lip balm. Is this a smooth texture? 10 Answers
  • Does anybody know why people are suddenly reacting to this lip ba...2 Answers
Lindsey P.
Review for: Blackberry Nectar, Coconut Milk
When these first came out I heard nothing but rave reviews, so I decided to try one out. I definitely feel like it's overhyped, but don't get me wrong! I love these! I tend to bite my lips a lot (went from biting my nails to my lips, ugh 😂) so my lips are very cracked/dry. But they aren't any better or more hydrating than any other lip balm I've used. The only thing that makes them any better is the shape. (Plus, they're really cute!)

Blackberry Nectar is by far my favorite! I love it so much that I actually used the entire thing! (That's saying something because I NEVER finish a lip balm!) But I also have Coconut Milk in the Visibly Soft collection. (I have two of the original ones, as pictured.) Coconut Milk is alright, but I don't care for the flavor as much as I do Blackberry Nectar; however, my mom loves it so much she keeps 2!

Just  try them. They're around $3 and just as good any other lip balm. Just cuter! (Plus, I really like the egg shape and how it applies. It eventually conforms to your lip shape!)
Sabrin H.
TL;DR:

A lightweight, leave-in lotion that'll give you waves — without crunch or grit.
ORIBE MATTE WAVES TEXTURE LOTION REVIEW

Oribe’s Matte Waves Texture Lotion is a minimalist’s dream. And by minimalist, I mean someone who can’t be bothered to put in any real effort with their hair, but expects it to look chic nonetheless.
My skincare routine is laborious, and my makeup routine is involved, but when it comes to my hair care regimen, for some unknown reason, I can only be bothered to shampoo and condition it. I don’t even blow it dry more than a few times a month (the few times I wash my hair during the day and can’t let it dry overnight).
Kimberly A.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I discovered Eos I stopped using any other brand of lip balm! This stuff is completely amazing. You'll notice the difference right away. First of all the flavors are fantastic. I have more than 8 of these all different and all fabulous. They don't seem overly sweet or artificial. Second you don't have to apply it 10 plus the times a day to feel like taking working. Finally, it actually works! Your lips will feel softer, smoother, and not at all dry or peeling even if you haven't used it in a day or so. I keep these everywhere, my purse, my desk, my car, by my bed.
Sarah W.
Seguin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
In the beginning of me finding this brand it was hard to find and only sold in certain locations. Now it is every where and the price has dropped to being more affordable. This ball lasts forever and i have found myself using it till i am dipping in it with my fingers like carmex. It is good size but can be lost in a purse like nobodies business. If you just want to carry a wallet or nothing this is not the one for you. It is very bulky in size and if you leave it in the car and it gets hot, and melts.
Kassi J.
Vicksburg
Review for: Vanilla Mint
This is a review based solely on the 'Vanilla Mint' flavor. Looking at this packaging, I simply couldn't pass it up. I've never seen their balms in this particular swirl/stripe packaging design before. Generally, in the past I haven't found much luck with EOS lip products, but this one in Vanilla Mint, I must say, actually really delivers.

This one is more of a vanilla mint ice cream scent, and it's also much less plasticy of a scent than Chapstick's version. The reason I didn't like these EOS balms in the past is because small, abrasive bumps would always form on the surface of the product, and it would become quite uncomfortable to apply. They were also a bit too dry for my liking, and wore off the lips very quickly.

But I've been pleasantly surprised that this one is quite creamy and is a very different formula than the others I have tried. Overall a nice light balm for fall, however I'll need something more heavy duty on the moisturizing properties for the winter.
Rachel K.
Jamestown, NY
Review for: Other
To be honest, I use this pretty often. I have one at home and one I keep in my car. I was drawn to the packaging, which is super cute, so I bought two. However, I probably won’t repurchase simply because it hasn’t wowed me. With the amount of lip balm to choose from, one really needs to stand out for me to buy it again. It does add some moisture, but it didn’t last terribly long for me. In the winter, I️ definitely need something a little more hydrating.
Amber L.
Beckley, WV
Review for: Vanilla Mint, Blackberry Nectar, Coconut Milk, Other
EOS is my FAVORITE lip balm. I use these every single day of my life. I keep one on my nightstand, one in my car, one in my purse, etc. I can’t leave home without it. I use these at lease 10 times a day and it keeps my lips feeling amazing. They are a tad bit pricey but it’s totally worth it!
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am always giving at least a couple stars for brands who have cute packaging! Of course the little balls of chapstick are so cute and trendy. I am only giving this two stars because I felt as though the actual chapstick dried out my lips. Especially during the winter months, I would apply this constantly and felt it was never enough hydration. But everyone is different so what might not work for me, could work for you.
jules W.
North Olmsted
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any chapstick by EOS is worth the investment. They go on super smooth but there isn't a ton of residue left on the lips or like it is overly thick like some other chapstick brands. I especially like the swirled circled chapsticks out of the circled chapsticks. It seems like they are extra soothing and leave lips moisturized for longer. I do have to say though I prefer the stick version of EOS chapstick because for me they are easier to keep on me and not lose.
Rachel S.
Greencastle , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this lip balm, but the round pod design is not my favorite. It just doesn't fit right in my purse where my other chapstick fits. Also, I had one that I found in an a purse I hadn't carried in a few months and it smelled really bad....like it was expired and had soured or rotted somehow, so just be warned you may not want to plan on storing one and using it later
Sibel K.
Cliffside Park, NJ
Hello! What flavor is this lip balm?
Shontay h.
I'm looking for a new lip balm. Is this a smooth texture?
Amanda B.
Memphis, TN
My lipped are so chapped due to the winter and I've heard this is a great chapstick to try. Does it help moisturize lips? How long does it tend to stay on?
Randi W.
Hugo, CO
Anyone else have an issue with this opening in your purse?
Rajaa S.
amman
how long it hold on your lips you know i mean before it is dry?