BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #44 in Lip Care

Get noticed with visibly softer lips.

Enriched with natural conditioning oils, moisturizing shea butter and antioxidant vitamins C & E, nourishes for immediately softer, more beautiful lips.

• 99% natural
  • Long-lasting moisture for immediately softer, more beautiful lips
  • Shea butter & vitamins C & E
  • Paraben-free
  • Gluten-free
  • Phthalate-free
  • 0.25 oz

Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire d’abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate

• The EOS lip balm in coconut (white with pink stripes) is my favor...4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new lip balm. Is this a smooth texture? 10 Answers
  • Does anybody know why people are suddenly reacting to this lip ba...2 Answers
Reviews (21987)
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Blackberry Nectar
Ahhhh EOS.....I really wanted to love these, but sadly they did not work out for me. First of all I'll start with the pro side of this review and that is the flavors. Honeysuckle and Coconut Milk was my favorite ones, not to mention you can't really find a honeysuckle flavored/scented lip balm anywhere so i did love how unique some of the scents/flavors was.

However that is about the only thing i enjoyed from these lip balms. It seems that every time i put one of these balms on my lips no matter the flavor, i always end up with an allergic reaction. The sneezing, watery eyes, stuffed up nose....you know the drill. After several times of putting these lip balms on and that happening to me, i finally just decided to stay away from them all together, who likes to feel bad? Not me!

The next bad thing i noticed about these, that while cute and flavorful they really did not seem to do much for my dry and chapped lips. You put it on, it wears off...dry chapped lips are still around...so add more. Wash. Rinse. Repeat
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Coconut Milk 4 Count
I used to be hooked on EOS chapstick because of the convenient little pod that I could easily find in my purse. I LOVED the scents, especially the coconut milk, but I noticed that the chapstick actually dried my lips out more. I would have to reapply every five minutes, more often than I would with any other chapstick or without chapstick at all. I also started noticing this black line of buildup on the cap and the threads of the plastic container. I assumed it was just a little grit and dirt that came from the lining of my purse, but I started noticing it on my chapstick at home. I looked online and saw a lot of people claiming it was a black mold that develops on the chapstick. I immediately threw out all of my EOS chapstick and haven't noticed that grime on any of my other brands/tubes of chapstick. Burt's Bees is much better for keeping your lips moist all day, without reapplying every fifteen minutes. I do still use EOS hand lotion, but there's nothing special about it except the convenient packaging.
Cailee M.
Cailee M.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Vanilla Mint
This is a review based solely on the 'Vanilla Mint' flavor. Looking at this packaging, I simply couldn't pass it up. I've never seen their balms in this particular swirl/stripe packaging design before. Generally, in the past I haven't found much luck with EOS lip products, but this one in Vanilla Mint, I must say, actually really delivers.

This one is more of a vanilla mint ice cream scent, and it's also much less plasticy of a scent than Chapstick's version. The reason I didn't like these EOS balms in the past is because small, abrasive bumps would always form on the surface of the product, and it would become quite uncomfortable to apply. They were also a bit too dry for my liking, and wore off the lips very quickly.

But I've been pleasantly surprised that this one is quite creamy and is a very different formula than the others I have tried. Overall a nice light balm for fall, however I'll need something more heavy duty on the moisturizing properties for winter.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Muscatine, IA
Review for: Blackberry Nectar
I've been using Eos Chapstick since they first appeared on shelves. Not only do they work great to moisturize and soften lips, they have an amazing selection of great smelling scents. My favorite scent of Eos is blackberry nectar, that comes in purple packaging. The scent of this product is very true to it's name. It smells very much like blackberries with just the right combination of sweet and sour. I love how easy this product is to apply. It's not so soft and creamy that you find yourself always getting an over excess amount on your lips. When applied to your lips it feels very lush and soft. This Chapstick has great moisturizing effects but if your lips are severely chapped I would recommend using a Chapstick with medicine. This Chapstick is the right amount of moisturizing and light to wear under lipstick or gloss. I would very highly recommend in the scents blackberry nectar and strawberry!
Heather R.
Heather R.
Independence, KY
Review for: Blackberry Nectar
I became "addicted" to this chapstick. It smells amazing. Feels amazing on your lips. It doesn't dry up, or become all lumpy feeling like some sticks do. The price is of no factor. Reasonable.

I would like to see it made into a more convenient packaging though. It can become quite difficult to carry a big ball of chapstick, verses a small tube.

My dog even loves this chapstick! Hahahaha! No kidding!! He has stolen so many out of my purse & drawers. So you can thank him for that. He helps keep me stocked up!

The crazy about getting mold inside, that's nonsense. I've kept one tube for quite some time, and I've never once had any issue with it. If you properly care for your things as suggested, you shouldn't have an issue.

People forget they get food on their mouth. Lips. Hands. Dirt & germs on your hands. You need clean lips to maintain a clean chapstick. It's that simple.

LOVE THIS CHAPSTICK!!!!!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
I have this in the blackberry-acai flavor and it is absolutely amazing! I love the lip balms and lotion from Eos. This balm has a wonderful scent which is not overwhelming. The taste is also nice, especially since it isn't just the same flavors every other lip product has. The combinations of flavors are quite smart. I have these little eggs/pods all over my house, and in my purse. I have used every lip product out their and when I got these I stopped rotating brands. Now it is just Eos and rotate flavors. The only other lip balm I have since these is one that came from Ipsy. They are long lasting. Not sticky, don't burn, feel great on the lips, and aren't heavy. I haven't had chapped lips since I found these either. These are also a great primer for lips and I also use this when I exfoliate my lips.
Fun fact: Whoopie Goldberg recommended these on The View.
Aniss K.
Aniss K.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Coconut Milk
I fell into the EOS hype a few years ago. It's hard not to, they are adorable and come in cute colors and scents. Plus the price point is easy on the wallet.
I'm pretty conscious about SPF so I picked up the lemon scent with added sun protection as my first EOS balm. I've since tried Summer Fruit and Honeysuckle. They are so adorable but they really don't do anything to add moisture to dry lips. The best way to use this is under lipstick because it's more of a dry balm and won't cause your lip color to slide.
Although not the worst lip balm I've ever used, the packaging is what takes it down from 3 to 2 stars. I always toss my lip balm in my bag and like anyone, little pieces of lint or crumbs make it into your bag. The design of the containers attracts and collects dirt and dust in the grooves/threads.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Bad but also good!
I'm not sure if I'm just some weird exception, but this doesn't seem like it makes my lips very soft at all. It seems it's too waxy and products like that never really do anything for the softness of my lips. Which is sad because I wanted to love this. I also hated the packaging because I couldn't just throw it in my jeans pocket or scrubs pocket. It was obvious it was in there and it was weird. So it wasn't convenient at all.
I will say the one good thing I found with this is that it's the perfect consistency to put on pre-makeup as a lipstick, lipliner, liquid lipstick primer! It worked very well for that and I did actually use it every day for that. I just had to use a different one for nighttime for softness.
Mabel T.
Mabel T.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Coconut Milk
Living through dry winters leads me to always be on the lookout for a good moisturizing product, and when I got the grapefruit eos in a goodie bag from a party I attended I had to try it. Initially it was great, it felt hydrating and I felt good about wearing sunscreen on my lips, because why not? Anyway after about a week of repetitive use, I began to notice my lips would get extremely dry if I didn't use the balm, and I would end up applying so much that I'd get a buildup of residue on my lips that just felt thick and gross. I've refrained to using it only occasionally and that seems to have solved the problem. I wouldn't recommend it as your "end all be all" chapstick, but if it's on sale in your local Target I'd give it a try.
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Review for: Coconut Milk
I was really excited to try these eos lip balm everyone was using them and they looked so cute. The first one I bought was this exact same one even the color at first I really like it. I liked the scent it moisturized my lips and it having spf was a big plus for me. Then after a few uses I noticed I would reapply it more often as it wasn't keeping my lips moisturized and it would leave a weird ring of build up around the middle of my lips. So I thought maybe it was get old and dry so I bought a new one and still the same thing. I keep wanting to purchase them because their packaging is so adorable and catches my eyes every time I'm on a check out lane. But this product doesn't really work for me.
Sibel K.
Sibel K.
Cliffside Park, NJ
Hello! What flavor is this lip balm?
Shontay h.
Shontay h.
I'm looking for a new lip balm. Is this a smooth texture?
Randi W.
Randi W.
Hugo, CO
Anyone else have an issue with this opening in your purse?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Memphis, TN
My lipped are so chapped due to the winter and I've heard this is a great chapstick to try. Does it help moisturize lips? How long does it tend to stay on?
Rajaa S.
Rajaa S.
amman
how long it hold on your lips you know i mean before it is dry?