EOS Vanilla Bliss Shave Cream

NULL

Doo you work with Influenster ? I would like to try in return I will do comments and reviews
Does this help prevent razor burn?
I saw on tiktok this was useful. Is it worth buying? does anyone have any other good recommendations? I have sensitive skin, and I need a good shaving cream.
Start your review of EOS Vanilla Bliss Shave Cream!
Taylor M.
Puyallup, WA
EOS Vanilla Bliss Shave Cream uploaded by Taylor M.
when i tell you this is best shaving cream i have ever used, i mean it! it’s very lightweight and leaves you with no razor bumps at all, clean shave and left with very soft legs, overall i’m very satisfied with this product and will buy again.
Jasmina S.
EOS Vanilla Bliss Shave Cream uploaded by Jasmina S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! my favorite shaving cream. Leave skin looking very moisturized and well scented. Never get cuts and it dosent leave skin dry what so ever. Definitely would recommend and will be buying again!EOS Vanilla Bliss Shave Cream
Azita C.
Plano, TX
This is the best! Once I found this I just stopped using all other shaving gels and creams. I find it to be hands down the most moisturizing. I also used to get a lot of cuts using the gels but never get nicks when I use this.
Jaclyn T.
Greenville, KY
EOS Vanilla Bliss Shave Cream uploaded by Jaclyn T.
Purchased at: Walmart
The Vanilla smell is perfect, this comes out like a cream gel and is easy to spread the packaging is inviting and my skin felt smooth and didnt give me any razor burns compared to other shaving creams, this is right below Aveeno for me. This did give my skin the great moisturization. I have reccomended to others and i do think its a good price for the benifits it provides.
O'Brinka E.
Hartselle, AL
EOS Vanilla Bliss Shave Cream uploaded by O'Brinka E.
My guy came home with this shaving gel for me. Scent was light but sweet. Reminded me of vanilla cake The texture of it feels like a thick lotion that thins out in the shower. Doesnt foam like aerosol shaving gel so I'd say placement is harder. Left my legs and under arms silky smooth though
Tessa C.
Colonia, NJ
EOS Vanilla Bliss Shave Cream uploaded by Tessa C.
Purchased at: Target
1000/10 a must buy!! Leaves your skin super soft and smells amazing. Not very expensive either! Definitely worth the buy! EOS Vanilla Bliss Shave Cream
Courtney L.
Richmond, KY
EOS Vanilla Bliss Shave Cream uploaded by Courtney L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
So I found this product on sale and thought I would give it a try. I like how my legs feel moisturized after use and I haven't experienced razor burn either. The fragrance is not that strong but it is a nice scent. The only thing I really would like improved upon is that the shave cream doesn't seem to go very far. I think either shave gel or even the EOS Dry skin shave cream goes alot farther. But overall a good product for the price and I would buy again.
Emily L.
New Milford, CT
EOS Vanilla Bliss Shave Cream uploaded by Emily L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this! I got it as a gift for christmas and it smells amazing. It doesn't do very well without water, but i tend to only shave in the shower so that makes no difference for me. What I really like about this is that my legs are super moisturized after using this, and isn't left dry like most shaving creams.
Lindsay S.
Arlington
EOS Vanilla Bliss Shave Cream uploaded by Lindsay S.
Purchased at: Target
It’s a nice thick shave cream that helps me get a good shave without irritation. The packaging drives me nuts though cause there’s always a lot left that I can’t get out.
Hope L.
Rochester Hills, MI
EOS Vanilla Bliss Shave Cream uploaded by Hope L.
Purchased at: Target
This product was nice, but it often turned out clumpy. I don’t know why? Maybe I am using it wrong? But every time I pump it out of the bottle it is just a clumpy mess. I loved the scent though so I just kept using it 😂. It smells a lot like vanilla or cupcake. Overall though, because of the consistency and the quality of the product, I wouldn’t recommend purchasing this products. #eos #eosvanillaiss #eosshavingcream #shavingcream #vanillabliss #shavingcream #eos #vanillabliss #bodycare #bodyproducts #skincare #skincareproducts #skin #body #skincareguru #skincareenthusiast #skincarejunkie #bodycarejunkie #springforward #lashgame #eyebrowgame #naturallook #shelfie #summerselfie #myvanity #selfiegame #boldlip #lipsticklove #glamgame #mascaragallery #gameface #eyeshadowgame #cateye #beautyhaul #gamechanger #palettelove #datenight #favoritefragrance #gamechanger #favoritelipstick #shoppinghaul #highlighterlove #weekendvibes #greenbeauty #summeressentials #lashgamestrong #euphoriamakeup #mymakeupbag #bettertogether #splurgeworthyproducts #girlpower #hitsandmisses #labordaylook #nyestyle #summerglow #holidaylooks #vacay #pridebeauty #newfavorite #10yearchallenge #beautyregret #festivalmakeup #influensterawards2020 #bronzedbabe #slayinside #inyourelement #wakeupmakeup #birthdaybash #winningstreak #fallface #itsourparty #springcleaning #summerstars #mybeautyawards #goldmedalglow #goodbyejuly #beautyawards2019 #graduationlook #summersmooch #festivalfrenzy #throwbackbeauty #springbreakstyle #summerhair #curlcam #goodhairday #frizzfighter #braidgame #hairessentials #newyearnewhair #beachwaves #hair2020 #shorthair #ohsosleek #curlyhairessentials #holidayhair #hairstraightener #bathtime #nightroutine #hair #hairstyle #haircare #haircareproduct #haicareproducts #morningroutine #spanight #newyearsamefaves #winterskincare #bathtime #nightroutine #maskmoment #skincaresecret #cleanbeauty #morningroutine #clearskin #dewyskin #summerskincare #newyearsamefaves #spanight #fallskincare #freshface #poolside #summerglow #beautyblogger #beautyyoutuber #splurgeworthyproducts #worthyready #bronzedbabe #beauty #VoxBox #like #comment #beautyoverhaul #MyBeautyAwards #beautyhaul eos [product:eos-vanilla-bliss-shave-cream] [product:eos-vanilla-bliss-shave-cream]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor T.