BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #29 in Lip Care

Smooth on an all-natural lip balm that delivers the perfect balance of flavor and moisture. USDA-certified 95% organic - highest level of organic certification available 100% natural, gluten-free, petrolatum & paraben-free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil to keep lips soft and smooth. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Samantha Michelle F.
Sanford
Anyone who knows me knows that I love anything that is vanilla scented or flavored so right from the start this was going to be a win for me. This little girl stays in my car and makeup bag for anytime my lips need a little pick me up. Especially during the colder months when my lips are more prone to getting chapped. EOS is my go to because of their products lightweight moisturizing feel it leaves behind every time you use it. Needless to say I'm always excited when EOS comes out with a new product.
Lidia M.
Phoenix , AZ
The moment your lips touch this chapstick you know your lips will be as smooth as a baby’s bottom. I got the twin pack one for me and one for my fiancé. At first he was kinda mad because you have to take the cap off and it’s one of those long caps kinda like the lipstick Ones, he was like what is this blah blah blah lol anyways a week later I go in for a kiss and his lips smell like vanilla and they’re super soft come to find out he’s been using it for the past week hahahaha I def like this better then the little balls it’s silkier and way more smooth I’ve already had to buy a second batch
Sara V.
Frostburg, MD
I love the smell and the ease of use. When I saw this I thought it was odd that the brand is going to a stick instead of an egg. I received this as a gift and I believe she purchased it from “5 below”. It’s like the other products, where it moisturizes but isn’t super phenomenal where if you have serious lip cracking and dryness it’s going to resolve all those issues. It’s a simple chapstick that if your feeling a little dry that it will help ease that a little. The scent is light and not too much where you’ll want to eat it (lol). I like them and think I’d buy them again.
Nubia G.
Loved the smell and I loved that it made my lips soft and a light shine. I gave one to my mother-in-law, and she also really loves it! She went out to our local Walmart, to see if they had other great smelling ones. Also, it's very convenient when they made this in a livestock form, it doesn't get all over your lips and I would have to whip some off. I love this new one because it's so easy to just glide on my lips without having the clean the excess. Totally recommend this product! Very affordable as well.
Sincere L.
For whatever reason, I think this formula is different from the original eos. Instead of the chapstick really penetrating my dry lips, it just applies like a top coats and shows no results of moisture or softening. It's also not like the traditional waxing feeling when applying, but rather has a more slippery consistancy which makes it not last nearly as long on the lips. I will say that all eos lipbalms, including this one, smell and taste like they claim!
Yeni M.
I’m all about chapsticks and I must say this is a very good buy! Usually using too much chapstick can lead to even more chapped lips, but with this product being organic you don’t have to worry about over-using it too much. This chapstick has a vaseline like feel to it and really costs your lips in one swipe. A big plus is a the flavor/scent, you can really notice the vanilla on this! Lastly, the packaging is also very convenient and more easily stored than traditional egg shaped EOS balms.
Tyler Skye S.
Portland
This is my absolute number one favorite chapstick of all time. It's so moist and really does what it needs too! I keep one at all times and usually always have a spare pack put away! Eos is a great brand but this is there best product. Love the tube and love what's inside! eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
Naz W.
San Fransisco
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Anything vanilla. I use to use Burt’s bees vanilla lip balm by it has beeswax in it AND this one is so much more animal friendly. First of all he packing is sleek and minimal and that makes it super chic and mellow to toss in your purse, it’s a super basic chapstick so it’s not overly glossy or gaudy and the scent is mellow and yummy. This is a super basic formula and super basic design
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I am a dedicated fan of your company because I love the way that you combine such pure techniques with science to create wonderful skincare products! I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need, whether it is to give my skin more vitality or to cleanse. Each product always delivers, I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and everytime.
Christina m.
I like this one but I feel like it wasn't as hydrating as others. I purchase this at Walmart. Infamous super inexpensive. It didn't really meet my expectations I thought it was going to be a little bit more hydrating for the lips. I don't think I will be buying it again.