Genea B.
Fort Bragg, NC

Is this really that good to use

Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Hamlin, NY
4 years, 8 months ago
This is by far the BEST shaving cream I've ever used! I have found my legs to be much softer & sexier after using it. I don't cut myself as easily, and I don't get razor burn with this shave cream either!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
4 years, 8 months ago
I don't think the B+ rating is very accurate. In my opinion this is one of THE BEST shaving creams I have ever used. It goes on more like a lotion but works just like any other. One thing that stands out is that it moisturizes and leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth after I shave. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate them at all. I give it an A.