BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #4 in Shaving Creams & Gels

the evolution of smooth.™ lavender jasmine with natural aloe, oat & antioxidants we had a simple idea:  let s reinvent shaving with an ultra moisturizing cream that shaves closer and leaves your skin smooth long after you shave. welcome to the evolution of smooth.™. so moisturizing, you can shave wet or dry. natural aloe, oat and shea butter soothe while boosting skin s moisture level. antioxidant vitamins E + C help skin look radiantly healthy. not tested on animals.  no animal by-products. please recycle!

• I seriously have heard about this product. My legs are so horribl...4 Answers
  • Where on earth can you find this stuff?!?!22 Answers
  • Is this your favorite shaving cream? if not, which brand is?33 Answers
eos Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream
  • "I love eos shaving cream, it smooths on nice and creamy, like body butter and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and refreshed." in 74 reviews
  • "The cream glides on my legs smoothly.plus this product is good if you have sensitive skin, after using the product i had no skin irritation" in 73 reviews
  • "It smells great and it makes my skin feel silly soft and this shaving cream doesn't leave me left with nicks and razor burn " in 71 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive and dry skin and I am very prone to getting razor burn, but ever since using this product I haven't been getting razor burn!" in 65 reviews
  • "After using it my legs literally feel silky smooth for days longer than other varietys and we'll it smells amazing too :)" in 39 reviews
valentina v.
The shaving cream is a product that is used in order to open the pores, soften the hair, allowing a smoother sliding or razor rake and remove sweat and moisturize the skin leaving it ready and looking good. It also serves as disinfectant and healing (wound that may occur) and prevents itching, dryness and other unpleasant sensations.

Today, there are several options to get rid of unwanted hair. However, if you refuse to suffer the pain of waxing, or you have not encouraged hair removal laser or pulsed light (or, you are not a candidate for this treatment), shaving cream is your best ally.

Several weeks ago, I was browsing in the beauty area Walmart when I took the wonderful surprise to find the Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream Eos. Surely they remembered the famous moisturizers for lips "huevitos" all encargábamos a friend when plunged into the Frenchy (btw and also sold in Walmart and a super affordable price), so thanks to the popularity of the brand, I did not hesitate to buy the cream of lavender to judge for myself how effective it is.

It is a cream that does not foam and can be applied to wet skin or dry-I and I tried both ways and it works great time-; moreover, its texture is exquisite pampering in the bathtub enjoying a glass of wine, but also as a practice that can save you from trouble if you do not have the time to shave and go to the antrum in 10 minutes. As shown, this cream prevents you from leaving the typical "pimples" postdepilatorios and helps keep skin hydrated, even after shaving.
Maddison R.
Los Angeles, CA
I have sensitive skin, but nothing out of the ordinary. I simply sometimes get a reaction from scented lotions etc. This product however gave me one of the worst full-leg rashes I've ever had in my life, and I've never reacted to a shaving cream before!

Initially I was very excited about this product, the packaging is beautiful, and the promises written on the bottle sounded great. Ultra Moisturizing is never a bad thing!

Upon application I was pleasantly surprised by it's thick creamy texture...until I started feeling the burning sensation.

By the time I washed it all off it was too late, I had a swollen rash all over my legs. Considering this was right before a date night, in July, in Los Angeles--it was really not ideal, not to mention painful.

I would never buy this product again, total disappointment.
amanda g.
Mc Gregor, TX
I LOVE this shaving cream! I have used it for a couple years now and it is hands-down my favorite on the market. I use it when shaving my legs. I LOVE the consistency -- it is very creamy and thickens so you don't have to use a ton, which is great. It makes shaving SO SMOOTH - I hardly EVER get knicks and my sensitive skin does not get irritated after I use this with shaving. I credit the super creamy texture and probably the fact that it seems to be less alcohol-based than other brands. It also has a super easy pump so you don't even have to stop to pick up the bottle while shaving - very convenient. And it doesn't get stuck or broken like some of the other shaving creams and gels on the market. AND it smells WONDERFUL. I would recommend this to ALL WOMEN for SURE
Lauren J.
I wish I could give this product zero stars. I usually don't have negative reviews, but this was one of the worst products that I've ever tried. Before I start, I do want to say that everyone has different skin types. So, it may work fine for some people and not so well for others. I was one that had the bad experience. I know that a lot of people love EOS and I've never tried the brand before. So, when I saw a shaving cream, I figured it might work well. Not really. This was just as bad as that Nair crap. It burns so much, for days and it left my skin red. I'm not allergic to anything, so it wasn't an allergic reaction. But, I do have sensitive skin and that may have played a factor. But, overall, I do not and would never recommend this product to anyone.
Lauren S.
Columbia, SC
This is a must have! I have super sensitive skin and I noticed it was getting worse. I would get out of the shower and my legs would burn and have red spots on them. They were so rough, even after lotion. I even tried the sensitive shaving gels, to no avail. So on the spur of the moment, I decided to try EOS. I have to say as an avid couponer I don't mind paying full price for this product (words that never come out my mouth), so this is quite a statement. It makes my skin super silky and soft and it stays that way for a long time. I rarely even have to use lotion. The only downside is it can be a bit difficult to get out of the bottle once you get to the end, but honestly this product is worth it for me!
Shery H.
Wilmington, DE
EOS's shave cream is a lovely product that may be different from the shaving creams that you're used to. Rather than creating a super rich lather/foam, it remains a thick, lotion-y texture. However, this is the reason why this product is so good. You just apply a layer onto your skin as if you're applying lotion, and your shave will feel super smooth. It also lightly hydrates your skin as well, so that you never get razor burn or irritation. It also comes in lovely scents to enhance your shaving experience! My only complaint is that because it's not one of those foaming kinds, it doesn't last very long since you need to apply a good amount of product in order for it to be effective.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
This is hands down, the BEST shave cream I have EVER used. I will always repurchase this as long as it's being made. I am absolutely obsessed with the scent (pomegranate... Amazing!). I also noticed that it did live up to the claim of brightening and evening out the skin tone of my legs, which was a pleasant surprise for sure! I have never nicked myself while using this product, which is just another reason to love it, as I'm quite clumsy with razors. And even after my shower, my legs are just soft to the touch, so much so that lotion isn't necessary AT ALL! They look soft and smooth and glowy- like supermodel legs. This is one of the best products I've tried this year.
Sharice F.
Toledo, OH
I just picked this up over memorial day weekend because I had an underarm hair emergency and we were on the way to hang out with in-laws at the pool. I went into rite aid desperately in search for razors and something to shave with. I hated shave cream up until this I broke out and had so many bumps with other creams and brands. I was in the car and had the best shave ever, I was skeptical at first because it says use wet or dry obviously I had to use dry, but it works better than anything else and was so smooth I didn't have to rinse or anything. I have the vanilla bliss scent and its absolutely amazing. I will forever be a consumer of this product, thank you eos!
Michell C.
This shave cream didn't antagonize my fussy, sensitive, dry skin. It has a thicker consistency than the shaving creams I had previously used. Was able to effectively shave my armpits & legs using a smaller amount of this shave cream than when using other brands. It is a bit pricier than a similar sized container of other shaving creams but I felt I wasted less because it was so thick & creamy I needed less of it with each use than other brands. My only "con" was it left a light film on my legs & armpits after I used it & tried to wash it off. It also left a light film on the surface of my shower. Still one of my more preferred shave cream brands.
Ana M.
EOS is probably one of my favorite based on their packaging. They are known for their infamous lip balms in the shape of an egg or balm. When I saw they released shaving creams, I had to have them. However, I was pretty disappointed. This is a shaving cream, so do not mix this up with shaving gel, which is meant to be more of a foam consistency. However, even though this is a shaving cream and I didn't like that, even the shaving cream wasn't that great. It was pretty thin and liquidy. I wish it was a bit thicker. One thing I did enjoy was the smoothness this added to my legs and the scent. Although, neither of those stayed too long.
Blanca C.
Is this your favorite shaving cream? if not, which brand is?
Jennifer L.
pasadena, CA
Anyone know if there's other scents?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Ive heard this is great for people who get horrible razor burn - did you find that it helped?
Cara L.
Ellicott City, MD
Where on earth can you find this stuff?!?!
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
Are there anything you have against using this? Is there anything wrong with it?