eos Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream uploaded by ashley r.eos Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream uploaded by Anastasia S.eos Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream uploaded by Anastasia S.See all 188 photos
4 colors available

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #5 in Shaving Creams & Gels

the evolution of smooth.™ lavender jasmine with natural aloe, oat & antioxidants we had a simple idea:  let s reinvent shaving with an ultra moisturizing cream that shaves closer and leaves your skin smooth long after you shave. welcome to the evolution of smooth.™. so moisturizing, you can shave wet or dry. natural aloe, oat and shea butter soothe while boosting skin s moisture level. antioxidant vitamins E + C help skin look radiantly healthy. not tested on animals.  no animal by-products. please recycle!

Photos (186)
  • "I love eos shaving cream, it smooths on nice and creamy, like body butter and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and refreshed." in 74 reviews
  • "The cream glides on my legs smoothly.plus this product is good if you have sensitive skin, after using the product i had no skin irritation" in 73 reviews
  • "It smells great and it makes my skin feel silly soft and this shaving cream doesn't leave me left with nicks and razor burn " in 71 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive and dry skin and I am very prone to getting razor burn, but ever since using this product I haven't been getting razor burn!" in 65 reviews
  • "After using it my legs literally feel silky smooth for days longer than other varietys and we'll it smells amazing too :)" in 39 reviews
valentina v.
valentina v.
The shaving cream is a product that is used in order to open the pores, soften the hair, allowing a smoother sliding or razor rake and remove sweat and moisturize the skin leaving it ready and looking good. It also serves as disinfectant and healing (wound that may occur) and prevents itching, dryness and other unpleasant sensations.

Today, there are several options to get rid of unwanted hair. However, if you refuse to suffer the pain of waxing, or you have not encouraged hair removal laser or pulsed light (or, you are not a candidate for this treatment), shaving cream is your best ally.

Several weeks ago, I was browsing in the beauty area Walmart when I took the wonderful surprise to find the Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream Eos. Surely they remembered the famous moisturizers for lips "huevitos" all encargábamos a friend when plunged into the Frenchy (btw and also sold in Walmart and a super affordable price), so thanks to the popularity of the brand, I did not hesitate to buy the cream of lavender to judge for myself how effective it is.

It is a cream that does not foam and can be applied to wet skin or dry-I and I tried both ways and it works great time-; moreover, its texture is exquisite pampering in the bathtub enjoying a glass of wine, but also as a practice that can save you from trouble if you do not have the time to shave and go to the antrum in 10 minutes. As shown, this cream prevents you from leaving the typical "pimples" postdepilatorios and helps keep skin hydrated, even after shaving.
Erin N.
Erin N.
I have EXTREMELY Sensitive skin prone to breakouts, rashes, and horrible scaly patches pre and post shaving. I have used almost every product on the market and some DIY products for hair removal and have NOT found one that compairs to EOS Shave cream. The scent is heavenly and sticks with you afterwards as a gentle reminder of a job well done. The moisturizing claims live up to their hype, as I am disabled and do not have the 'spoons' or strength to shave in the bath or shower I often "DRY-SHAVE" or shave pre shower. Slathering on a coat of the EOS Creme and then shaving it off before getting into my shower... this product works WONDERS! I never have to swipe and re swipe the razer over patches to remove the hair, usually once is enough. The creme is soft on my skin and I can feel it moisturize as I go about my routine, and leave behind a soft smoothness behind. I have also found that my instances of razor nicks and cuts have diminished significantly. I am very particular about what goes on my skin and nothing can compair to this product in my eyes. A Winner for EOS.
Kaila B.
Kaila B.
I would like to say that this product was a good idea, but the actual product itself was disappointing. When you think about this product you probably think about the lip balms, which are light and moisturizing. Well this is supposed to be the same just in a shave cream form. I can tell you from experience, it's a very hard product to use. It's like shaving your legs with lotion.. This is a non foaming shaving cream, which is fine, but it's pretty much a lotion. It doesn't apply thick, it applies just like a lotion which is hard to use because if you're using this you HAVE to keep it wet otherwise it dries up on your leg. Maybe if they rethink the formula it wouldn't be as bad, maybe make it thicker but creamier. Also I'd like to add that the smell is amazing and I have REALLY sensitive skin, and the scent DID NOT break me out! :) hopefully this helps you!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
This smells AMAZING, just like raspberry. I found it at Kohl's on sale and thought I might give it a try. While I found that this did leave my legs feeling super smooth and hydrated, I didn't really see a difference between this and the drugstore Skintimate shaving cream that I've always used (which is also a lot cheaper). What I didn't like about this shaving cream is that it didn't foam up a lot when you poured the product out. What I mean by that is what you squeezed out is what you got, and it didn't go a long way. This only lasted me about a month before I ran out; I had to use so much product for just one leg. I don't think it was worth it when the mini Skintimate shaving creams last me months and are half the price, plus they have the same smooth effect, if not a better one. This was fun to try out, but just not cost-effective, in my opinion.
Maddison R.
Maddison R.
Los Angeles, CA
I have sensitive skin, but nothing out of the ordinary. I simply sometimes get a reaction from scented lotions etc. This product however gave me one of the worst full-leg rashes I've ever had in my life, and I've never reacted to a shaving cream before!

Initially I was very excited about this product, the packaging is beautiful, and the promises written on the bottle sounded great. Ultra Moisturizing is never a bad thing!

Upon application I was pleasantly surprised by it's thick creamy texture...until I started feeling the burning sensation.

By the time I washed it all off it was too late, I had a swollen rash all over my legs. Considering this was right before a date night, in July, in Los Angeles--it was really not ideal, not to mention painful.

I would never buy this product again, total disappointment.
amanda g.
amanda g.
Mc Gregor, TX
I LOVE this shaving cream! I have used it for a couple years now and it is hands-down my favorite on the market. I use it when shaving my legs. I LOVE the consistency -- it is very creamy and thickens so you don't have to use a ton, which is great. It makes shaving SO SMOOTH - I hardly EVER get knicks and my sensitive skin does not get irritated after I use this with shaving. I credit the super creamy texture and probably the fact that it seems to be less alcohol-based than other brands. It also has a super easy pump so you don't even have to stop to pick up the bottle while shaving - very convenient. And it doesn't get stuck or broken like some of the other shaving creams and gels on the market. AND it smells WONDERFUL. I would recommend this to ALL WOMEN for SURE
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I wish I could give this product zero stars. I usually don't have negative reviews, but this was one of the worst products that I've ever tried. Before I start, I do want to say that everyone has different skin types. So, it may work fine for some people and not so well for others. I was one that had the bad experience. I know that a lot of people love EOS and I've never tried the brand before. So, when I saw a shaving cream, I figured it might work well. Not really. This was just as bad as that Nair crap. It burns so much, for days and it left my skin red. I'm not allergic to anything, so it wasn't an allergic reaction. But, I do have sensitive skin and that may have played a factor. But, overall, I do not and would never recommend this product to anyone.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Im not usually a fan of shaving creams, I end up being allergic to something or other or they don't make me feel like they were worth the extra money. My coworker mentioned that she uses eos and I was like, sure, why not. I love this product. It doesn't foam like most creams do. Instead it comes out like thick lotion. All you need is two or three pumps and it will cover one leg on a thin layer. All you need is a thin layer. Since it's so thick it will sit on your razor until you rinse it off. But it's truly fantastic. My legs feel extremely smooth even after getting out of the shower (I feel like regular shaving cream makes my legs dry). I totally recommend this product if you don't understand the hype of regular shaving cream.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Columbia, SC
This is a must have! I have super sensitive skin and I noticed it was getting worse. I would get out of the shower and my legs would burn and have red spots on them. They were so rough, even after lotion. I even tried the sensitive shaving gels, to no avail. So on the spur of the moment, I decided to try EOS. I have to say as an avid couponer I don't mind paying full price for this product (words that never come out my mouth), so this is quite a statement. It makes my skin super silky and soft and it stays that way for a long time. I rarely even have to use lotion. The only downside is it can be a bit difficult to get out of the bottle once you get to the end, but honestly this product is worth it for me!
Shery H.
Shery H.
Wilmington, DE
EOS's shave cream is a lovely product that may be different from the shaving creams that you're used to. Rather than creating a super rich lather/foam, it remains a thick, lotion-y texture. However, this is the reason why this product is so good. You just apply a layer onto your skin as if you're applying lotion, and your shave will feel super smooth. It also lightly hydrates your skin as well, so that you never get razor burn or irritation. It also comes in lovely scents to enhance your shaving experience! My only complaint is that because it's not one of those foaming kinds, it doesn't last very long since you need to apply a good amount of product in order for it to be effective.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
pasadena, CA
Anyone know if there's other scents?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Is this your favorite shaving cream? if not, which brand is?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Ive heard this is great for people who get horrible razor burn - did you find that it helped?
Cara L.
Cara L.
Ellicott City, MD
Where on earth can you find this stuff?!?!
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
Are there anything you have against using this? Is there anything wrong with it?