BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #8 in Shaving Creams & Gels

the evolution of smooth.™ lavender jasmine with natural aloe, oat & antioxidants we had a simple idea:  let s reinvent shaving with an ultra moisturizing cream that shaves closer and leaves your skin smooth long after you shave. welcome to the evolution of smooth.™. so moisturizing, you can shave wet or dry. natural aloe, oat and shea butter soothe while boosting skin s moisture level. antioxidant vitamins E + C help skin look radiantly healthy. not tested on animals.  no animal by-products. please recycle!

• Where on earth can you find this stuff?!?!23 Answers
  • Is this your favorite shaving cream? if not, which brand is?35 Answers
  • I seriously have heard about this product. My legs are so horribl...6 Answers
eos Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream
  • "I love eos shaving cream, it smooths on nice and creamy, like body butter and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and refreshed." in 74 reviews
  • "It smells great and it makes my skin feel silly soft and this shaving cream doesn't leave me left with nicks and razor burn " in 71 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive and dry skin and I am very prone to getting razor burn, but ever since using this product I haven't been getting razor burn!" in 65 reviews
  • "After using it my legs literally feel silky smooth for days longer than other varietys and we'll it smells amazing too :)" in 39 reviews
  • "I loved this shaving cream because let's be honest it's in a pink beautiful packaging, and it's super soft and creamy like a lotion." in 31 reviews
Ashley K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Vanilla Bliss, Pomegranate Raspberry more...
I love the eos brand and this shaving cream holds up to the brand's name. I felt like it gave a smooth shave and left my legs feeling silky afterwards. I have dry skin, especially in winter like most people, and I like that I do not feel like this dries me out even more like some shaving cream. I would say it is great for sensitive skin. The smell is amazing and I like that it feels like a lotion when being applied. The only reason I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 is because I had the packaging! When I got to the end there was still a bunch of product left but because it is a pump and not a liquid the product was just left at the bottom of the container unreachable by the pump. I had to take the top off and try to tap the rest out of it because I felt like I was getting ripped off and was wasting product and money. Its not an expensive product but I hate not getting all that I pay for. I would recommend trying this if you need something for sensitive dry skin but it is not something I see myself using again. I would definitely reconsider if they changed the packaging because I truly did love the product!

Monique N.
Gorham, ME
I didn't even know eos even made shaving cream till last year! I absolutely love this stuff! I've only tried the 'vanilla bliss' so far, but it's surprisingly affordable at usually under $3! It leaves my skin so soft & moisturized after using this cream while shaving! I'd definitely recommend this shaving cream! My boyfriend even loves it! (It's his fav) #GiftCrush #Influenster #eos #shavingcream 😍 #favorite
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
I really like this shaving cream. In the winter my legs get so itchy before and after shaving and this cream solved that problem! I can't imagine life before it. It smells almost like candy and helps to give me a smooth close shave and moisturizes. It also allows you to shave dry or wet!

Pro: Affordable, smells nice, moisturizes, no reaction to it, lasts a long time

Con: hardens unless really warm, messy
Brittney M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this shaving cream! I've been on a mission to find a good shaving cream that doesn't leave Razer burns all over my legs. And this stuff works! It feel like lotion and leave your skin feeling so soft. Con of this stuff, it does clog your razor and can be a pain to shave but the aftermath of how great your let's feel.. And another fun thing I do is. I put it my heels of my feet since there so dry and I can feel such a different.
Hailey D.
Saucier, MS
Review for: Tropical Fruit more...
This shaving cream has been a life saver! I usually struggle with burning and dryness after shaving and my legs often break out with regular shaving cream, but the eos shaving cream has done a great job with moisturizing my skin! The bottles are bright and colorful and the scents are amazing! This is definitely the best shaving cream that money can buy! eos Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream
Veronica N.
This was not a good shave cream for me. It was too thick that it would keep building up and clogging my razor resulting in me having to rinse my Razor every second. This shaving cream does have a nice smell but as far as moisturizing go I didn't really see a difference in it. I do not think this was worth buying. I would only recommend this to someone to use every once in awhile as like a pampering shaving cream because I couldn't not see using this as my everyday shave cream.
Jordan C.
This shaving cream is thick and feels more like a high end lotion than your traditional foaming shaving cream. I like that the dispenser is a pump, and the application. It also seems to hold up better to splashing (ie with the foaming creams, if water splashes on your legs the cream will run right off making it hard to tell where you still need to shave, this seems a little more water resistant to accidental splashes).
April D.
Livingston, TN
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
BEST saving cream I have ever tried in my 29 years of life. There is not even any product that comes close to being as good as this. If you have not tried this I urge you to go out and buy this before the next time you shave your legs! This a ride or die product for me. So yes I will continue to purchase this product and strongly recommend it to you!
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This gets an A+ all day long! I’ve never felt a shave cream quite like this before. It’s a thick, super moisturizing cream and not a foam. This makes for an amazing shave with ultra soft skin afterwards with no need to moisturize afterwards! It comes in a few amazing scents, sure to please the senses. I’d recommend this to everyone that wants the ultimate shave! The price is great and I e bought mine at Walmart.
America L.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Lavender Jasmine, Pomegranate Raspberry more...
This shaving cream is special it leaves my skin silky smooth; that if you get to try it you’ll love it, if you suffer skin irritation with razors, this is gonnna be your first aid:) and it smells wonderful; I’ve tried the pink and purple bottles and they both smell very great 👍🏼 thumbs up 👍🏼 you can get it at Walmart or Target 🎯 or actually I don’t know where else because I haven’t  explore other places for shaving creams. eos Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this your favorite shaving cream? if not, which brand is?
Jennifer L.
Pasadena , CA
Anyone know if there's other scents?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Ive heard this is great for people who get horrible razor burn - did you find that it helped?
Cara L.
Ellicott City, MD
Where on earth can you find this stuff?!?!
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
Are there anything you have against using this? Is there anything wrong with it?