BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #6 in Shaving Creams & Gels

the evolution of smooth.™ lavender jasmine with natural aloe, oat & antioxidants we had a simple idea:  let s reinvent shaving with an ultra moisturizing cream that shaves closer and leaves your skin smooth long after you shave. welcome to the evolution of smooth.™. so moisturizing, you can shave wet or dry. natural aloe, oat and shea butter soothe while boosting skin s moisture level. antioxidant vitamins E + C help skin look radiantly healthy. not tested on animals.  no animal by-products. please recycle!

• Where on earth can you find this stuff?!?!24 Answers
  • Is this your favorite shaving cream? if not, which brand is?35 Answers
  • I seriously have heard about this product. My legs are so horribl...6 Answers
eos Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream
  • "I love eos shaving cream, it smooths on nice and creamy, like body butter and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and refreshed." in 74 reviews
  • "It smells great and it makes my skin feel silly soft and this shaving cream doesn't leave me left with nicks and razor burn " in 71 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive and dry skin and I am very prone to getting razor burn, but ever since using this product I haven't been getting razor burn!" in 65 reviews
  • "After using it my legs literally feel silky smooth for days longer than other varietys and we'll it smells amazing too :)" in 39 reviews
  • "I loved this shaving cream because let's be honest it's in a pink beautiful packaging, and it's super soft and creamy like a lotion." in 31 reviews
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
Review for: Tropical Fruit, Lavender Jasmine, Vanilla Bliss, Pomegranate Raspberry more...
I've tried all four (I call them 'The Fabulous Four') and they're all excellent. I don't know what it is about EOS stuff, it all really, really jives with me. I've tried TONS of other creams and lotions, but this stuff outdoes it all. Any thicker and it'd be too annoying clogging up the razor, and any thinner would be less magical. I'll level with you guys, the first time I tried this it tripped me out! When you're used to foam the basic-ness of this non-foaming stuff seems lame. But give it a chance, one you change your habits it's gold! Foam really doesn't do anything for you anyway, and it's drying. This is like a light, but slick lotion that really allows for you to glide across and get all of the hair. My legs get so smooth, it's unreal. And the dry-shaving claim is no joke, I do it for my armpits when I don't feel like dribbling water over my shirt and down my bra (so like every time), when I'm heading out the door. It's perfect for the bikini area too (I don't care, I'm not afraid to say it because plenty of folks wonder about how it is in the trenches...KWIM?), and IMO that's the true test. I swim a lot, and having razor burn in the pool is no joke, and no option for me. I usually need to go 5+days without shaving to avoid burning legs, but I can push it at 3 days in between shaves with this stuff because it's so good. I'm just sensitive though to a razor in general I think, and it can't be helped. All 4 scents are amazing and I honestly can't pick my favorite...possibly Tropical Fruit, but it depends on what I feel like.
Ashley K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Vanilla Bliss, Pomegranate Raspberry more...
I love the eos brand and this shaving cream holds up to the brand's name. I felt like it gave a smooth shave and left my legs feeling silky afterwards. I have dry skin, especially in winter like most people, and I like that I do not feel like this dries me out even more like some shaving cream. I would say it is great for sensitive skin. The smell is amazing and I like that it feels like a lotion when being applied. The only reason I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 is because I had the packaging! When I got to the end there was still a bunch of product left but because it is a pump and not a liquid the product was just left at the bottom of the container unreachable by the pump. I had to take the top off and try to tap the rest out of it because I felt like I was getting ripped off and was wasting product and money. Its not an expensive product but I hate not getting all that I pay for. I would recommend trying this if you need something for sensitive dry skin but it is not something I see myself using again. I would definitely reconsider if they changed the packaging because I truly did love the product!

Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
I really like this shaving cream. In the winter my legs get so itchy before and after shaving and this cream solved that problem! I can't imagine life before it. It smells almost like candy and helps to give me a smooth close shave and moisturizes. It also allows you to shave dry or wet!

Pro: Affordable, smells nice, moisturizes, no reaction to it, lasts a long time

Con: hardens unless really warm, messy
Brittney M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this shaving cream! I've been on a mission to find a good shaving cream that doesn't leave Razer burns all over my legs. And this stuff works! It feel like lotion and leave your skin feeling so soft. Con of this stuff, it does clog your razor and can be a pain to shave but the aftermath of how great your let's feel.. And another fun thing I do is. I put it my heels of my feet since there so dry and I can feel such a different.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Tropical Fruit more...
I like this product a lot. Shaving with this feels so easy. The product is creamy and makes my legs feel super soft.
The smell is amazing!!! That’s definitely the beat smelling shave cream I’ve used.
I also like how affordable it is. I would probably purchase again.
The only rhing I didn’t like is the packaging. The pump stopped working almost immediately. The cream itself is not that puffy either so I have to use a lot when shaving.
Overall, prerry good product but there’s definitely room for improvement.
Hailey D.
Saucier, MS
Review for: Tropical Fruit more...
This shaving cream has been a life saver! I usually struggle with burning and dryness after shaving and my legs often break out with regular shaving cream, but the eos shaving cream has done a great job with moisturizing my skin! The bottles are bright and colorful and the scents are amazing! This is definitely the best shaving cream that money can buy! eos Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Lavender Jasmine, Vanilla Bliss more...
Tried this in the vanilla and the lavender scent. I use all of eos products, including their lotion, so figured that it would be an awesome product to try! It was pretty affordable surprisingly! If you use it, make sure you use enough because it is a think shaving cream. You want to have enough on your skin, so that the razor can glide smoothly. If you put enough on, the razor glides easily! Makes your skin feel so soft afterwards! Great product!
Taylor M.
Vance
Review for: Vanilla Bliss more...
I liked this product and it did in fact get the job done but it really did not last as long as I wanted it to. I expected it to last a lot longer than a week, great product and love the brand it’s just I’m not a fan of this product. Plus it is really expensive at my local stores, it’s a no go for me!
Jordan C.
This shaving cream is thick and feels more like a high end lotion than your traditional foaming shaving cream. I like that the dispenser is a pump, and the application. It also seems to hold up better to splashing (ie with the foaming creams, if water splashes on your legs the cream will run right off making it hard to tell where you still need to shave, this seems a little more water resistant to accidental splashes).
Lauren M.
Boise, ID
Review for: Lavender Jasmine, Vanilla Bliss, Pomegranate Raspberry more...
Though this product has a very unique and cute design I have to say it did not impress me. One of the biggest "cons" about this product that I experienced was that I felt like it just wasn't hydrating my skin or sticking to my skin enough.

I've tried this product multiple times because I am a big fan of the brand but I do not feel that this product is worth it. The formula isn't hydrating and just doesn't help make a clean and smooth shave.
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this your favorite shaving cream? if not, which brand is?
Jennifer L.
Pasadena , CA
Anyone know if there's other scents?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Ive heard this is great for people who get horrible razor burn - did you find that it helped?
Cara L.
Ellicott City, MD
Where on earth can you find this stuff?!?!
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
Are there anything you have against using this? Is there anything wrong with it?