BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

EOS Sweet Mint Smooth Sphere Lip Balm, 0.25 Ounce -- 6 per case. Smooth on the refreshing essence of sweet mint and give your lips the moisture they crave. 95 Percentage Organic

picture/ image may vary; pack of 6 (174223)

Buy on Amazon
Nikki C.
Orlando
I love this lip balm because I feel like it's a breath mint and lip balm in one! The mint is very refreshing. The round packaging honestly isn't my favorite, I find it harder to carry around. But it's fun and different, so I'll probably keep buying. I also love that EOS doesn't have any weird chemical smell or taste like some lip balms do.
Caroline G.
Eos has always been one of my favorite brands. I liked this scent in particular because it left me feeling minty fresh. I’d highly recommend it to anyone. It’s also a fun shape that not many other brands use, which makes it unique. These last a really long time, so you’ll definitely get your money’s worth
Breanna F.
National City
Has a great mint flavor and goes on smooth while holding in moisture under my lipsticks . It’s inexpensive and I can grab it quickly while out shopping for groceries . The fun shape makes it easy to find in a sometimes unorganized purse . Will always be a reliable pick .
Brianna P.
The packaging of this product is cute, but it does not fit well in small purses or pockets. I enjoy the product itself because I generally prefer to use soft, cooling mint chapsticks, but it would be perfect if it were smaller. This aside, it is very soothing and I would recommend it.
Jai J.
Oklahoma City
I liked the lip balm and the container was pleasant to the eye. The balm wasn’t waxy which I was happy with and it worked well with my skin. For the price I would wait until I could find it on sale but overall I was happy with the product.
Hannah P.
United States
I truly liked this product. It would have gotten 5 stars except it just didn't keep my lips smooth. It only helped for a few seconds and then fell. It's also really expensive for what you're getting. You're truly better off to go to dollar tree and get a chapstick their.
Madison L.
Philadelphia
Love using this chap-stick. It's refreshing, moisturizing and lasts for a very long time. The shape of this lip balm makes it easy to find which is great when rooting around in your purse!
Chloe K.
Fresno
Love this chapstick. I’ve been using this for years and it always keeps my lips hydrated and smooth. The light fragrances are really nice without being overpowering.
Bri M.
United States
It tastes so good!! Not the point of chapstick but it's so good! It's not waxy feeling, but it doesn't feel like it protects my lips for more than an hour or two
Sabrina S.
This product feels good when first put on, however, it does not keep moisture for long. My lips become chapped again not long after I put it on. It does have a good scent but it’s not the best. I probably will not buy it again.