eos Summer Fruit Lip Balm

Precisely glides onto lips
100% natural
95% organic
Gluten-free

Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract*, Linalool. * Organic. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.

Why did you find this product very good?eos Summer Fruit Lip Balm
Start your review of eos Summer Fruit Lip Balm!
Heidy Q.
eos Summer Fruit Lip Balm uploaded by Heidy Q.
Review for: EOS
This lip balm worked for me. It’s a thick consistency. The scent is light. It lasted me a very long time and I used it twice a day. Only bummer is that once you’re almost done with it you have to use your finger to get the remaining product.
Amanda  R.
Lexington, NC
eos Summer Fruit Lip Balm uploaded by Amanda  R.
Review for: EOS
I love this brand. I always buy it when my lips are dry. Mostly in the winter. This summer has been dry so I grabbed some.
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
Review for: EOS Organic Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit - 2 Pack
These lip balms are all super gross to me. I don’t like the round shape but tried to give them all a fair shot many years ago. These got recalled a few times because of black mold growing in the containers. Uhm no thanks. I m sure they’ve figured all of that out and fixed it by now but why was that such a problem of theirs to begin with? Use quality products and packaging from the get go or your written off in my book. Gross.
jillian G.
North Wales, PA
Review for: EOS
when i bought this years ago the scent was actually disappointing and it tasted kinda weird on my lips . i felt like summer fruit was a misleading title to call the flavor because it was not fruity at all and tastes funny to me . but it’s a good price and everything else about the product is good , it just didn’t appeal to me .
Kat J.
2,434 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 5 Pack EOS Evolution of Smooth Summer Fruit Lip Balm 0.25 Oz Each, 4 Pack EOS Evolution of Smooth Summer Fruit Lip Balm 0.25 Oz Each
So incredibly easy to apply and a good value because it lasts forever, so it gets a decent rating for that... But it‘s not the most moisturizing lip balm on the market. Sometimes this can actually make my lips feel more chapped, so it requires several applications over the course of the day. But I love the sphere shape because it's so easy to find in my bag. And I like that I don't have to dip my finger in a pot to apply, so it's sanitary. Still gets 3 stars for those reasons.
Meredith R.
Loleta, CA
Review for: EOS
I love this product because my daughter loves it so much. We have several and they fit perfectly in her little 3 year old hands. They truly make her feel special. And I love purchasing them for her. They also make great gifts for stockings and Easter baskets!
Sumra T.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: EOS Organic Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit - 2 Pack
Those are the cutest lip balms that I’ve seen. They do there job. It makes the lips soft. Also there smell is nice. I do recommend.
Natalie H.
Springdale, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using Eos lip balms for several years now and I really enjoy the different scents. I have currently been using this one and I use it before I go to bed and after I wake up. I smooths my lips nicely without them feeling sticky and nasty.
Kira A.
Los Angeles
Review for: EOS
Got it as a birthday gift at work loved the smell first and the feeling on my lips. It leaves them moisturized without being greasy or sticky.
melissa R.
cape coral, FL
Review for: 4 Pack EOS Evolution of Smooth Summer Fruit Lip Balm 0.25 Oz Each
I love the packagingof the EOS lip balms, itsvery unique and not like any others. The only negative is that once the circular shape is flattened, I typically toss because U dont want to apply with my fingers.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Montserrath R.
altamira
il y a 2 ans
Chelsea D. il y a 2 ans
It really hydrates the lips and makes them feel fresh😍