EOS Strawberry Sorbet Lip Balm

For a sweeter smile! 95% organic, 100% natural smooth sphere lip balm Long-lasting moisture Enriched with nourishing Shea butter & Jojoba oil Smoothes on clear New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips Twist-off top Gluten-free Paraben-free Petrolatum-free Phthalate-free Not tested on animals Soft touch ergonomic, recyclable packaging is easy to find even in the largest of bags! eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth. Directions Twist off top. Pucker up. Smooth on. Smile. Size: 14g EOS Strawberry Sorbet Lip Balm - Ingredients: OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, BEESWAX (CIRE D'ABEILLE), COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, NATURAL FLAVOR, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), STEVIA REBAUDIANA LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, FRAGARIA VESCA (STRAWBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, LIMONENE1, LINALOOL1.1 COMPONENT OF NATURAL FLAVOR*ORGANIC. U.S. PATENT PENDING. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Kimiko M.
Sacramento, CA
I'll be honest. For years, I didn't understand my younger sister's obsession with this odd shaped lip moisturizer. They put them in goodie bags that they packed for my bachelorette party, which gave me the first opportunity to try one. I definitely fell in love. The first night that I used it, I couldn't help feeling how soft my own lips were. I looked silly, but I couldn't stop myself from touching them! I use this product every night before bed and it has lasted so long! My husband now uses it and, even though his friends make fun of him, he loves how this moisturizes his lips, so he doesn't care. I'd definitely recommend this to friends!
Christen T.
Baltimore MD
The best one of all products for lip balm you ever see it keeps my lips very soft and condition allllllllllll the day even the next day too ,,yeh it different about the other lip balm in the market ,,i love it 👄👄👄❤️❤️Yeh i will buy it again and again ,,i allready have alot because i love to but one in my each purses and and in the car 🚗 and have more at my home to be easy for me to use them to find them when i need 💕💕 eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk - 0.25 oz.
Anna B.
Dallas, TX
This product was great! It moisturized, nourished, and softened my lips. The balm smells great and is very easy to use. I have kept going back to eos products because they’ve kept my lips nice and soft. It also lasts a very long time. Well worth the affordable price. The shape of this specific balm, however, is kind of hard to travel with and take on the go. It’s a little too round and bulky for a lip balm if you wanted to take it out for a night. Otherwise, it’s a pretty good product! eos® Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
Kenitha Y.
San Jose, CA
Probably one of the worst things to ever happen to me. This used to be all the hype and I wanted to test it out. It ended up making my lips peel non stop and it started to get bumpy. They were constantly bleeding and I had no idea it was the chapstick. I used even MORE of it because I was like, “Maybe my lips are just dry.” Well, I ended up using a different chapstick and all the symptoms went away. I did some research and they were using an ingredient that MANY people had reactions to. Totally would skip on this.
Shelly R.
I absolutely love  EOS Strawberry Sorbet Lip Balm . It is very smooth and non sticky on your lips. This is the first time I have purchased this lip balm. The packaging is unique, cute and easy to use. It doesn't get lost in your purse or pocket.  I feel the price is a very good value for this moisturizing lip balm. I would certainly purchase again as the strawberry scent is delicious as well.
Devon H.
This is a great lip balm! Super super hydrating. It feels really nice on the lips. The actual size of the balm might be annoying for some, so keep that in mind, but I find that it really covers the surface of my lips in just one swipe. The packaging does get a little gross around the edges after continuous use, so you might have to clean it up every now and then. But totally worth it! I also love the mint one.
Kathleen W.
I adore EOS products. The only downfall is that they don’t fit in your pocket. I work with children with Autism and a lot of my young female clients were obsessed with the lip balms. They’re easy to hold. They’re round shape provides sensory when applied on the lips for mouthers. The ball form also provided sensory for my fidgeters too! The lipglosses were a very discrete way of providing sensory. I had children from age 5 to 18 use them. The different colors are a plus!
luntchmoney U.
Lexington, KY
The packaging alone is what keeps me coming back to this product. It works great and I love the sphere shape of the chapstick. I have bigger lips and this product is good for that to get a fuller application. I feel like one you start running low on this product you can’t use it because of the design, and it become uncomfortable. Overall good product just when it runs out at the end.
Lauren L.
Vandalia, OH
This lip balm has a really cute packaging, I like the round some of the balm to apply quickly and all over lips. The scent and flavor are nice, a light a refreshing strawberry flavor without being overwhelming. It is a little drying and waxy feeling after a while. I have found other more moisturizing lip balm, so will probably not buy this again, though I’m glad I tried it!
Heather W.
I purchase this for my daughter. She is a sucker for packaging. She would love these little round lip balms for the packaging alone. But I like them too. The lip balm is soft and smooth and a little goes a long way. There is quite a lot of lip balm in the container too. This is a little more expensive than other lip balms but I think it is a good value for the money.