EOS strawberry sorbet lip balm

NULL

Is it really a good moisturizing?
Does this lip balm feel sticky on your lips? Will it get stuck in your hair when the wind blows?
How long does this product stay fresh? My chapstick always takes me ages to use so I don't want it to go bad on me
Start your review of EOS strawberry sorbet lip balm!
Product Highlights
...matte lipsticks and it works like a charms to soften any dead skin or dry cracked lips they sell these individually at target for about 2.99.in reviews
Moisturizing! I love this stuff!!in reviews
Ctr Moriches, NY
EOS strawberry sorbet lip balm uploaded by Maria F.
I wanted to like this so bad. I can’t seem to find a lip balm that actually hydrates and moisturizes. This doesn’t even feel good putting it on. It’s a no go for me .
Oakbrook Ter, IL
EOS strawberry sorbet lip balm uploaded by Alejandro M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I liked it, soft you can slide in your lips like a butter, smell 👃 so good, and hydrate my lips super good, and the price is good, this is my second one and is small over, I’ll buy another one, yeah!
Somerset, NJ
EOS strawberry sorbet lip balm uploaded by Jahanvi P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I just love the smell. The shape is really cute and it is very handy. I carry it with me every day in my purse. I bought this two flavors and I love both if their smells. The only thing I don't like about this is that it doesn't stay on lips for long time. Besides that I like it
Riverside
EOS strawberry sorbet lip balm uploaded by Luna B.
Unpopular Opinion- EOS LIP BALMS ARE TOO OVERHYPED! If you take into account the price compared with the quality of these products, you’ll realize you are being cheated. On one hand, I understand the hype, when I was younger all I wanted in life was an eos lip balm. Everyone had them and I was so stuck on the popularity that when I finally bought one, I completely ignored how terrible of a lip balm it truly is. Firstly, THEY. DONT. FIT. IN. MY. POCKET. Aren’t lip balms supposed to be something that a person can easily grab and go? Well not in this case. The cute little shape of these suckers make them so difficult to stuff into the average female pocket and when you finally get it in there, it looks stupid as it sticks out. Secondly, why is it clumpy? Why? Is? It? Clumpy? If you are a chronic dry, chapped lips individual such as myself you’ll understand that it is crucial for lip balms to go on smoothly. Eos balms, in my experience, do not go on smoothly. Lastly, they are a scam! When you first wear them you feel hydrated and chapped up but after a mere hour or so, wave goodbye to that hydration. I swear the moisture just runs away from my lips so quickly compared to other well known lip balm brands. So in conclusion, yes they smell good, yes they look cute, but practical? NOPE.
CT
EOS strawberry sorbet lip balm uploaded by Sari H.
Purchased at: CVS
It’s the first time I try this lip balm , because of the winter , my lips are always dry , but this product really helps them
Philadelphia, PA
I tried these lip balms on a whim mainly because of the fun packaging, but after using them I'm hooked. There super easy to apply, they smell delicious and they moisturise my lips better than most products I've tried. The product lasts quite long on my lips so I don't find myself continually applying. The shape makes it easy to find in my bag, however it gets a bit finicky to get the product out of the packaging when it gets near the bottom.
South Riding
EOS strawberry sorbet lip balm uploaded by Emily M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love how well it keeps my lips moisturized and looking plump! The scent is an added bonus, as it is heavenly and devine
So where do I start... We'll I thought these lib balms were so cute and they have all these different colors and scents. So, one day I went and bought one and I was so excited to start using it. I started using it every day about a few times throughout the day. Then I started noticing that my lips were drying up. So I thought, oh, well I better put some more on because my lips are chapped. So I would put more on and the more I put on, the more chapped my lips were getting. And I'm not talking about just any ol' chapped lip, I mean my lips were really bad! They started to crack and I got a blister on my lip. It didn't matter how much of the EOS lip balm I would put on, my lips seemed to get worst.It got to the point where I couldn't even drink out of a cup because it would sting my lips so bad. Finally, my husband was like "you need to go to the doctors and get some kind of ointment for your lips because they look really bad." So I went and saw my doctor and she told me to throw away whatever I was using because I was having an allergic reaction to it. She gave me a prescription and it cleared up my lips within a week. My lips were back to normal! Never again will I ever use or touch any of the EOS products again!
EOS strawberry sorbet lip balm uploaded by Jennifer H.
Love this organic lip balm from eos! Strawberry is my absolute favorite! I will continue to purchase and use this because I love how hydrated my lips feel💖 highly recommend
Mckinney, TX
EOS strawberry sorbet lip balm uploaded by Annie M.
I have very sensitive lips so I have to be careful with the products I use on and around my mouth. I was very happy with this lip balm! It smells great and made my lips very soft.

3,311 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un mois
Looking for a great lip care treatment, my lips are constantly drying and cracking. I have tried Looking for a great lip care treatment, my lips are constantly drying and cracking. I have tried Beeswax brand, [product:vaseline-lip-therapy-025-oz-3-pack-bundle-creme-brulee-rosy-lips-&-cocoa-butter], EOS strawberry sorbet lip balm and the ChapStick® Classics Original at night with the hopes that they will work and everything that have tried hasn’t worked as of yet. Can anyone please help with advice of what can possibly work for me? , Vaseline products, Eos brand and the regular Chapstick brands at night with the hopes that they will work and everything that I have tried hasn’t worked as of yet. Can anyone please help with advice of what can possibly work for me?
kiyo C. il y a 24 jours
Aquaphor Healing Skin Ointment, Advanced Therapy, 2 Pack, 0.35 oz ea (Pack of 24)
il y a un mois
Kayla A. il y a 22 jours
I probably own every single one on the market 😂 I really like the vanilla bean one though!