BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #83 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 544 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 543 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 535 reviews
Meekela G.
Castries, Saint Lucia
Simple lip balm with amazing vanilla bean scent . It gives long lasting lip moisture and makes them super smooth. They were packaged nicely, I found that the spheres are better at this job somehow and some of the scent and flavor dissipates on the lips, which is the complete opposite of the spheres. I still prefer these over my old Chapstick though, so I totally recommend this.
Sarah F.
This lip balm goes on really smooth and definitely leaves a good moisture. The packaging makes it comfortable to handle. When I received mine, the lip balm would not twist up...but that may be the sellers issue.
Gloria K.
San Diego, CA

What a fail.
I was really excited to try out the new EOS lip balm in stick form since I wasn't a big fan of the shape/application of the original shape. I just purchased it today in the strawberry sorbet scent, but it's already broken. Normally, you should be able to twist it up/down, but after using it once, it's now stuck at a set height. Not sure if I just got a defective one or if this is a common occurrence. I'll update you when I get a new one!
Diya P.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I used to love Nivea lip care but this one is my current favorite since last few months. I wanted to try EOS lip care products and I came across this one. It hydrates lips and keeps it healthy and smooth. I would recommend this lip care stick. Give it a try.
Monica H.
Sacramento, CA
Definitely one of my favorite lip balms I have bought to date. One of my beauty essentials. Long lasting moisture and great tingly mint sensation. I like the simple packaging. Great for daily use and under lipstick.
Katie O.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I’ve loved EOS since they introduced their little lip balm balls! And now that they have sticks, which in my opinion are easier to carry around in my purse and pocket, I am sold for life! I love how this is Organic and that they come two to a package. This way I keep one at home and one in my purse so I am always in close range of a lip balm. My lips are the worst in winter, and EOS has never failed me. They don’t leave a sticky residue, it actually stays on your lips so you don’t have to reapply every five seconds, and the scent/flavor is delicious. Definitely getting these as #stockingstuffers for my friends!
Marisol V.
Twp Washinton, NJ
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Aamzing! It has a really good taste and this leaves my lips mosteiruzed for a long time!
Ana R.
Huntington Pk, CA
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
Love the minty smell🤤 but those who aren’t fans of mint would recommend the vanilla or the others eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
Marina M.
East Gwillimbury , ON
Review for: Other more...
Love from first try! It makes my lips so soft and moisturized for long period of time. Very nice odour of strawberry. Packaging is very nice and comfortable to use. This is my second pack, so I will defenetely continue to buy it
Hannah E.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I am a Chapstick addict. I have to have it in every room. I have always loved the original EOS Chapstick so I thought I'd give this a try. I love it. Super smooth and cheaper than the ball version.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?