BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #54 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
Michelle P.
W Hollywood, CA
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Soft subtle smell. Packaging is small and easy to open. Product itself is in a nice, small but cute shaped tube. Overall it's a decent product but I find others that provide better moisture or medicated properties more cost effective.
Taylor B.
Forney, TX
100% love me some eos balm! I especially love the stick! So easy to find in all my big bags. Always love the scents and how easy it is to apply to my lips. All these products are amazing and I'd love to try more in the future!! No more chapped lips when I use this stuff.
Patriona H.
Storm Lake, IA
I love the lip balm more than the egg. I like it more because it stay on longer and there's no need to wipe my fingers after long time use. It's easier to apply and I give it 5 stars. They sell them literally anywhere. I get my from the gas station, the dollar store, etc.
Chelsea H.
Wellington, AL
This isn't my go to chapstick. I honestly don't use any other brand. I was so happy when they came out with a stick instead of the ball!! I buy one every time I go into Ulta because I always want one at hand. It keeps my lip moisturized and soft! If they are ever dry, I just use it a few times and my lips are back to normal.
Lisa M.
Portage, Mi
I LOVE that EOS is now in a stick! So much more convenient then the ball they used to come in. I absolutely love it. They are super soft on your lips and easy to conceal and take anywhere you need.
Meesh G.
Woodland Hls, CA
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I really like this stick version of the Eos balm. The other one was neat but hard to carry around in pockets or bags. This is more convenient. Eos products always hits it out of the park. I highly suggest this product. It's instant moisture and softness.
Angela C.
Mansfield, OH
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I love this chapstick! It's organic and the scent is a delicious vanilla. It's very affordable and I like the shape of this much better than the rounded esos containers because you can easily stick them in your pocket or small purse.
Star B.
Sturgis, KY
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Love this! This is one of my favorite chapsticks to use when I have dry lips. I've been using EOS for years and love their popular egg-shaped lip balm, but this one is my favorite. Not too bad of a price and it lasts for a long time!
Tori T.
Jackson, MI
This eos chopstick with the new twist action allows for a traditional look to the chapstick but with the soft touch of the eos magic! Buying this at various stores allows to
Me know that I will never go without my favorite chapstick!
Haylei P.
White Plains, NY
Review for: Sweet Mint, Vanilla Bean more...
The sweet mint tingles a little, I don’t use it often as sometimes the sensation can be a bit intense. The flavor is great though. The vanilla bean is definitely my favorite. I would buy again but these are a bit ok the pricey side.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?