BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #80 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 544 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 543 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 535 reviews
Samantha B.
Knoxville
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I LOVE THIS STICK EOS!!! It is literally everything you could want from EOS, but in a stick! You can stick it in your pocket now! (This is a problem when you are working and only have pockets, I've gotten weird looks about the EOS pods!)
Caitlin C.
Chillicothe , OH
I love the way this smells! It's a nice, light, natural scent. This chapstick is so smooth and feels great all day long. I would definitely recommend it to others. I bought it at Walmart, but it's a great value and you can get it many places. I like the shape as opposed to other EOS round chapsticks.
Jane O.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I love the size of the tube versus the normal packaging but for some reason I feel like the formula of the product is different. At least with the sweet mint. Would say it's maybe just a little less intense. But still works just as good.
Hayley T.
Newark, DE
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Truly taste like fresh vanilla bean. Lips feel silly smooth! The packaging was great and it was easy to use! I found mine at target for a very low and affordable price! I would buy it again . They have a variety of flavors to choose from.
Leigh G.
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
I love eos lip balm in general. Doesn't everyone? But the packaging has always been... problematic? You can't tuck them into your pocket and they aren't very compact for small bags. These new ones are just right and I am definitely a fan.
Katie S.
Harvest, Al
My all time favorite eos stick! I love the smell of all of them, by this is by far my all time fav! Not pricey at all. Easy to apply, just like any other chap stick. When I order mine online, they come in a nice box. I WILL buy again!
Lori L.
Seymour, TN
I like this lip balm pretty good. It smells good and goes on smooth. Makes my chapped lips feel good for a little bit. I do have to reapply every hour or so, but when my lips are chapped, they are usually pretty bad. I think the price is a little high but I would buy again.
Justina M.
Lock Haven, PA
I was so pumped when I seen eos made a stick instead of the sphere! I love their spheres but once they start to flatten then it's a wrap and your left with so much product. With these you get the greatness and can get to all the product.
Rebecca S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Received this as a gift and I absolutely love it! Super moisturizing and hydrating, great for daily use! The flavor is great and not to overwhelming. Keeps lips hydrated for a long time and I do not have a need to keep reapplying as I do with most other chapsticks and balms!
Alexis H.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
It melts really fast, a lot faster than the sphere, which is bad for living in Florida. However the smell is nice and not over powering. It is also easier to apply than the sphere. It feels amazing on so yeah I would probably use it again
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?