BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
brookelynn h.
Cookeville, TN
This Eos is way better than the egg, in my opinion. I have used it one time and i would buy it again if it wasn't so expensive. it does not last long. It is almost $5 and last for about 2-3 weeks. I bought mine from walmart but you can get it anywhere. I do recommend this way more than the egg.
Anna D.
Kenmore
I prefer this on a stick because it is quicker to apply. This can leave my lips greasy feeling but within time they feel better and more moist. This product is exactly what I expected when I bought it. I think this is a good lipcare product for the price
Blaise O.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
This lip product is an essential for my purse, not only do I love the raspberry but I love the mint. The Eos products are a bit pricey but are still affordable. I have used Eos lip products many times before and love both forms they come in. I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry lips or just needs a moisturizing product to put on before drying lip sticks. Over all this product is fantastic!
bailey c.
Morgan Hill, CA
I always have one with me and have used a few all the way up! The packaging is cute and the product is mainly organic and keeps my lips moisturizer throughout the day, which is all I ask for in a basic lip balm/chapstick. (has a sweet subtle smell too)
Sophia Nicole C.
Forestville, MD
This item smells great. But it does not stay on my lips long enough. I reapply every 2 hours. I purchased this in CVS. The packaging is simple. No frills and simple. I would recommend this product to those who just want simple hydration for their lips.
blair H.
Elm City
This is one of my all time favorite lip products!!! It's sooo smooth gentle and it dosent have a wired smell!! It is also not too expensive!! And came in a two pack! I recommend this to everyone that asks me about it!! I will continue to use it everyday!
Hannah J.
Oak hill, WV
It was decent for my chapped lips, but I would have liked it to have had a thicker consistency. It also melted very easily. It was super easy to apply and use. I prefer the stick over the round ones because it fits in my pockets better and doesn't bulge.
Kaycee C.
Cabot, AR
This by far my favorite chapstick! It's the only tube I've actually finished. I love how much easier it is to use than the egg. I've only found it at ulta. I would totally buy again, and recommend to my friends.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
I have two of these and I keep one in my purse and the other in my makeup bag for when I have a sleep over I bring it with me. it smells so good and totally makes me lips feel softer.
Shabnam N.
Martinez, CA
The EOS smooth stick is really nice for a quick apply when you have chapped lips & are looking for something to rejuvenate your lips for the moment. However, I feel that this product just sits on your lips and is really messy/gets all around your lips.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?