BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Anna P.
Paducah, KY
This lip balm not only smells good, but it keeps my lips hydrated all day long. It's sheer so I can apply it under and over my liquid lipsticks to keep my lips smooth. This lip balm comes in a simple lipstick type container that is easy to travel with.
Molly W.
I like this formula a lot more than their original spheres. It goes on more easily and doesn't leave a waxy residue. Not to mention it doesn't have a award shape in your pocket.. They're pretty affordable for a chapstick that doesn't just make your lips feel coated in wax. And you can actually use all the product.. with the spheres it's gets a bit awkward 3/4ths into using it.
Kay M.
Mobile
So much easier to use than the egg! Easy to carry around every where I go, I also feel like it lasts longer than most of the other chopsticks! And it's not bad for the price! I would definitely buy again if I ever run out because I feel like they last forever!
Emily C.
Decatur, TN
I love this lip balm! EOS has been one of my favorite brands for a long time, it keeps my lips smooth and hydrated for hours. Vanilla is one of my all time favorites, and the flavor is not too overpowering. I would most definitely buy again! I like that they come in a two pack, I keep one in my purse and one in my school backpack!
Corey T.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I have always been a big fan of EOS, but the packaging was large and cumbersome. This new application style offers you the quality and feel that was in the egg shaped chapstick, with the ease of traditional chapstick. I have purchased this  product for friends and family and highly recommend it.
Nelly E.
Suffolk, VA
Me encanta como deja los labios, super hidratados. lo compre en ulta localizado en Suffolk, Virginia. Me gusta la fortma en que vienen empacado, super comodo para tenerlo en la cartera. Me encanto tanto que lo he comprador varias veces y lo volveria a comprar.
kier☠️ d.
east northport, new york
this product is awful. i would apply over and over again almost every 30 minutes! it does not moisturize for a long period of time. the prize is expensive for what you get. i would not reccomend this to anyone. it is also not vegan because is has lamb oil!
Raelene D.
Waco, TX
Good product but if u plan on drinking anything after u apply it make sure it has completely absorbed into lips before because it doesn't leave a pleasant feeling after it gets even the slightest amount of moisture.
Brittany S.
Goose Creek , SC
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
This is another chapstick that I love to use. This is my daytime chapstick. I use a different kind at night. These are slightly pricey but I buy the two pack. I'm a repeat user of these. I use about maybe 2 a month. I would still recommend this to people.
Erin J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
It smells nice, and goes on very smoothly. Its great for use throughout the day as the stick is easier to keep in a bag as compared to the round version. It's not a super deep moisturizing lip balm, but it keeps lips pretty hydrated as long as you reapply.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?