BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Cierra E.
I looooooove this chapstick. It's super smooth and has a light scent but not floral or fruity. It doesn't have a taste which is great. I keep one in my bag and one at work. I've been using them for a couple months now and would definitely recommend to others.
Hadley m.
Oak Ridge, TN
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I started off using the original eos ball lip balm until my friend got me one of these and I love it. I didnt think I would at first because I didnt know if they changed the formula or not but I enjoy it a lot more than the original now. 10/10 great product.
Lyndsey M.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
The eos Smooth stick is one of my favorites. The Sweet Mint flavor keeps my lips feeling fresh, I love that its Organic. Its a great value since it last forever. I would definitely buy this product again when I finally run out. Go check this product out.
Nelly E.
Suffolk, VA
Me encanta como deja los labios, super hidratados. lo compre en ulta localizado en Suffolk, Virginia. Me gusta la fortma en que vienen empacado, super comodo para tenerlo en la cartera. Me encanto tanto que lo he comprador varias veces y lo volveria a comprar.
Rachel S.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
This is my FAVORITE PRODUCT EVER. probably the only time I've finished a whole tube of chapstick. Very nice packaging. Easy to keep track of. Very long lasting as well. I would recommend to everyone. Leaves a minty tingle on your lips so you know it's working.
Noor A.
Anaheim Hills
I really Love this EOS lip balm. It keeps my lips moisturized and soft for a long time. I have bought six of these so far, and I love all of them. I have tried the strawberry, pomegranate , mint, and blueberries flavors. I would highly recommend this lip balm.
Emily C.
Decatur, TN
I love this lip balm! EOS has been one of my favorite brands for a long time, it keeps my lips smooth and hydrated for hours. Vanilla is one of my all time favorites, and the flavor is not too overpowering. I would most definitely buy again! I like that they come in a two pack, I keep one in my purse and one in my school backpack!
Kay M.
Mobile
So much easier to use than the egg! Easy to carry around every where I go, I also feel like it lasts longer than most of the other chopsticks! And it's not bad for the price! I would definitely buy again if I ever run out because I feel like they last forever!
Caitlin F.
I really like that they now make eos in the stick form. The ball ones were fine, but I prefer the lip balm stick because I think the application is easier. Overall it moisturizers my lips really well and smells great!
Anna P.
Paducah, KY
This lip balm not only smells good, but it keeps my lips hydrated all day long. It's sheer so I can apply it under and over my liquid lipsticks to keep my lips smooth. This lip balm comes in a simple lipstick type container that is easy to travel with.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?