BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #83 in Lip Care

Destiny C.
Culver, IN
Review for: Sweet Mint, Vanilla Bean more...
I've tried this is two different flavors, the sweet mint and the vanilla bean. I recommend both, I prefer these over the sphere shaped EOS that is typically sold in most drug stores. The tube is more practical and can be carried around in your pocket
Taylor K.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I finally found the stick version of eos and bought 4 when I saw. I absolutely love the eos chapstick and when I saw it came in a stick version I was very excited! The sweet mint is my favorite kind and it keeps my lips extremely soft and moisturized.
Emma C.
State College, PA
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
This is my all time favorite lip balm! It really helps my super dry lips. I use it all the time. I probably use it more often than I should. It is very affordable and is a great value. The vanilla flavor tastes great. I would definitely buy it again!
Kathryn S.
I loved Eos lip balm when it first came out in the egg shape. So glad they brought it out in stick form! The lip balm is all organic and made with beeswax. It glides on effortlessly and quenches your lips thirst all day long! My go to product for my dry lips.
Esmeralda M.
Fontana, CA
This product is super hydrating and makes your lips oh so smooth. It met my expectations 10 fold I WOULD PURCHASE AGAIN, The lip balm lasted me like 3 months I would use this everyday but it ran out sadly :( I would defenitly purchase this again !
Jill D.
Mason
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I like this chapstick in sweet mint. It is very smooth and the mint is perfect for winter! It leaves the lips feeling healthy and hydrated and the packaging is super cute and sleek. Almost all of my friends use eos chapsticks because they are so good.
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
I loved this lip balm. The only thing I can say negatively about it is that it has to be reapplied very often. It seems to dry my lips out after a few minutes rather than moisturize them. I love the scent and I love that it isn't the basic "egg" shape.
Kelsi O.
Hastings, MN
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Vanilla is my favorite chapstick scent/flavor. I love the packaging of this EOS. I like the lipstick shape container rather than the original EOS shape. Perfectly smoothe formula and exceeded my expectations. I would buy again and recommend to others.
Lauren H.
I bought this product for the first time and I would definitely recommend it to a friend. It was about the same price as the other eOS chapsticks and came in a pack of two. I like the packaging and it definitely moisturizers well. It smells good too.
Edwin e.
Silver Spring, MD
Love the new design the original ball are cute but this one is sleek and easier to put in to your pocket!!! Love to have one with me always!! keeps my lips super soft and hydrated!!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?