BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #83 in Lip Care

Keely G.
Knoxville , TN
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
This lip balm is definitely a must have! The scent is amazing and not too strong! It makes your lips feel silky smooth! Its perfect to toss in your bag and have on the go! I can't leave my house without this product! Definitely would rate this a 10/10!
Aaima P.
Staten Island, NY
Same effect as the normal eos spheres very mousturizing and the packaging is even more convenient than the sphere the price point is the same as the original which is convenient and I would definitely repurchase
brookelynn h.
Cookeville, TN
This Eos is way better than the egg, in my opinion. I have used it one time and i would buy it again if it wasn't so expensive. it does not last long. It is almost $5 and last for about 2-3 weeks. I bought mine from walmart but you can get it anywhere. I do recommend this way more than the egg.
Maggie M.
I find this eos chapstick is way better in this form. I find it very easy to carry around and to use. I am not throwing any shade on the round ones but in my opinion these are better. I highly recommend this chapstick for it feels super nice on the lips!
Shabnam N.
Martinez, CA
The EOS smooth stick is really nice for a quick apply when you have chapped lips & are looking for something to rejuvenate your lips for the moment. However, I feel that this product just sits on your lips and is really messy/gets all around your lips.
monise b.
Tampa, FL
This lip product was amazing. It kept my lips smooth and prevent them from being dry an also it was a lot of products be I used it everyday an it has lasted at least two months an that shows that this product is amazing an worth your money. Plus Organic all natural resources so that's a bonus.
blair H.
Elm City
This is one of my all time favorite lip products!!! It's sooo smooth gentle and it dosent have a wired smell!! It is also not too expensive!! And came in a two pack! I recommend this to everyone that asks me about it!! I will continue to use it everyday!
Brynn S.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Omg i love this lip balm. If i have chapped lips, i put it on at night and they are hydrated by the morning. It totally met my expectations. The price was a little higher than expected but after even one use i knew it was worth the few extra dollars.
Grace H.
New Mexico, NM
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I love how buttery these make your lips! The flavor is also amazing. I also love how easily these fit in your pocket! I always make dure to have these with me because it's my absolute favorite lip balm! I would definitely recommend thid to everyone!!!
Destiny C.
Culver, IN
Review for: Sweet Mint, Vanilla Bean more...
I've tried this is two different flavors, the sweet mint and the vanilla bean. I recommend both, I prefer these over the sphere shaped EOS that is typically sold in most drug stores. The tube is more practical and can be carried around in your pocket
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?