BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #58 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
Kelsey G.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I get really dry lips so I keep one of these next to my bed and one in my purse. Doesn't have drying ingredients that many products for chapped lips do. Goes on smooth and smells good too. I like this formula better than the original EOS, it feels smoother.
Lindsey F.
Kettering, OH
I love all EOS lip balms. But one thing I love about this stick is that it is not balky in your purse. The traditional bal forms of this product take up a lot of room in your bag and can be hard to fit in. The product is soft on your lips and smells good.
Alexandria B.
holyoke
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
i have tried all the flavors of the eos stitch balls and this one is the best by far. it has a little bit of tingle and the perfect refreshing smell. it's cheap and easy to use at any time. if you're looking for a new stick chapstick i absolutely recommend
Angelique D.
San Jose , CA
I absolutely LOVE the stick!! I have the pink one, I literally use it every single day! It smells so good and even tastes good! I can’t wear lipstick without it and even if I don’t wear lipstick I still can’t go about my day without it. I even wear it before I go to bed
Cynthia G.
Las Vegas, NV
I use the sticks in mint and love them. I always lose the eos eggs but with the sticks, they're easy to place in my pocket and I always carry them on me. They leave me with hydrated moisturized lips and they always feel a little fuller from the minty-ness.
Heather B.
Fitzgerald, GA
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I absolutely loved this product.  It made my lips so smooth and soft.  Didn't leave a waxy film behind like some products do.  It also has an amazing aroma.  I will most definitely be lurching this product again in the near future.
Bryce S.
Denton, TX
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
Goes on so smoothly! Doesn't leave my lips feeling tacky, and drys very nicely! I use to use the eos ball chapstick, but switched to the sweet mint stick! They are both fabulous but the tube is much more company and easier to carry around on a daily basis.
Cari F.
Lake Jackson
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I put this on before I do my makeup everyday and it truly make my lips feel amazing and smooth and when I go to put on my lipstick or whatever I choose that day it doesn’t interfere with anything because it truly just acts like it’s a barrier around my lips
kier☠️ d.
east northport, new york
this product is awful. i would apply over and over again almost every 30 minutes! it does not moisturize for a long period of time. the prize is expensive for what you get. i would not reccomend this to anyone. it is also not vegan because is has lamb oil!
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Review for: Other more...
I have the strawberry one and it feels and smells great! It makes my lips feel soft for a long time and is perfect to carry around to keep my lips hydrated. This heat is really harsh on my lips and I love having these on me for the times that I need them.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?