BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #54 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
Kay M.
Mobile
So much easier to use than the egg! Easy to carry around every where I go, I also feel like it lasts longer than most of the other chopsticks! And it's not bad for the price! I would definitely buy again if I ever run out because I feel like they last forever!
Cierra E.
I looooooove this chapstick. It's super smooth and has a light scent but not floral or fruity. It doesn't have a taste which is great. I keep one in my bag and one at work. I've been using them for a couple months now and would definitely recommend to others.
Lyndsey M.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
The eos Smooth stick is one of my favorites. The Sweet Mint flavor keeps my lips feeling fresh, I love that its Organic. Its a great value since it last forever. I would definitely buy this product again when I finally run out. Go check this product out.
Emily C.
Decatur, TN
I love this lip balm! EOS has been one of my favorite brands for a long time, it keeps my lips smooth and hydrated for hours. Vanilla is one of my all time favorites, and the flavor is not too overpowering. I would most definitely buy again! I like that they come in a two pack, I keep one in my purse and one in my school backpack!
Rachel S.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
This is my FAVORITE PRODUCT EVER. probably the only time I've finished a whole tube of chapstick. Very nice packaging. Easy to keep track of. Very long lasting as well. I would recommend to everyone. Leaves a minty tingle on your lips so you know it's working.
Anna P.
Paducah, KY
This lip balm not only smells good, but it keeps my lips hydrated all day long. It's sheer so I can apply it under and over my liquid lipsticks to keep my lips smooth. This lip balm comes in a simple lipstick type container that is easy to travel with.
Sadie L.
Eugene
There are a couple of EOS chapsticks that seem to not moisturize as well as others, this happens to be one. Still is okay, just doesn't heal cracked dry, winter lips as well. The stick form is way more convenient then then the round ball form, easier to carry.
Cari F.
Lake Jackson
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I put this on before I do my makeup everyday and it truly make my lips feel amazing and smooth and when I go to put on my lipstick or whatever I choose that day it doesn’t interfere with anything because it truly just acts like it’s a barrier around my lips
Brittany S.
Goose Creek , SC
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
This is another chapstick that I love to use. This is my daytime chapstick. I use a different kind at night. These are slightly pricey but I buy the two pack. I'm a repeat user of these. I use about maybe 2 a month. I would still recommend this to people.
Heather B.
Fitzgerald, GA
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I absolutely loved this product.  It made my lips so smooth and soft.  Didn't leave a waxy film behind like some products do.  It also has an amazing aroma.  I will most definitely be lurching this product again in the near future.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?