BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #57 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Ellie P.
Burlington, NC
This is one of my favorite lip balms and I highly recommend it to anyone with dry lips, and even to brush on prior to putting on lipstick or stains or any kind. The wearing capacity is great, and the moisture rocks! I also love the smell, and I would repurchase.
Lisa S.
Mt Pleasant, TN
I have just recently bought this in a 2 pack. I wasn't sure at first if I would like it because I am not usually very fond of vanilla. When I tried it I fell in love! Not only was this creamy but it tasted really good as well. It was also very creamy. I love love this!
Ashley T.
Oshkosh, WI
I love this flavor of eos. At first I was just curious as to what brand it was when I picked it up. Because normally I know it's an eos when I see the circular shape. But I like that it's a normal chapstick shape but it still has that great eos lip softening formula. I would buy all the flavors if there were more.
Celine M.
Review for: Other more...
My favorite out of all the Eos options! I appreciate the tube, makes it easier to carry and allows you to throw it in any bag while on the go! The balm doesn't last as long as I would like it to on my lips but doesn't break the bank if I needed to purchase another one.
Katherine A.
Fairview, NJ
These are amazing!!!!!! I got it as a gift and I love it. It makes my lips super soft. When my lips get super chapped, I use this and get instant relief. The lipstick functionality of it makes it easy to carry and use. It's such a cute design too! I would recommend everything to buy this. You will not regret it!
Keila D.
Love EOS lip products. The scent is subtle and my lips always look soft. I got it at Walmart. My only thing is that I have to reapply this one a lot more than I do with the circular balm. I would definitely recommend this especially if you like to use something under your lipstick.
Jadah C.
W Sacramento, CA
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I love the tingly minty feeling this lip balm leaves on my lips it's a wonderful feeling that lasts a while. I used this product for a while it lasted me 3 months. For using just one chapstick for 3 months it is a great price. I would definitely buy this again.
Michelle G.
Gibsonton, FL
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I keep one of these in my purse, in my makeup bag and one in next to my bed. I love the smell it's not over bearing. I don't like anything too strong smelling on my lips. It does the job of keeping my lips from cracking. And my lips are always kissable ready.
princesss n.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Personally i prefer the EOS chapsticks than the balls because its much more travel friendly and fits anywhere. It is super affordable and you can find it anywhere. Keeps my likes moist the whole day and has a nice minty flavor to it. I recommend this to other people
alyssa d.
Bethlehem, PA
This chapstick in the vanilla bean flavor is amazing. I also love that it's organic. I bought this one at Walmart, but I've also seen them at drug stores like walgreens and rite aid. It met my expectations and it wasn't expensive. I would recommend it to others.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?