BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #58 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
Anna F.
Lakewood , CO
I really liked the flavor and texture of these products. They made my lips soft and supple. I would definitely buy this pack again, and plan to buy more products from the company. The packaging is also super cute and I really really like it. It's a yes from me.
Sarah S.
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
I love having this version of eos since it is  convenient to have in my purse and in my car. I like this version of eos just as much as the original since it is easier to carry around. When I run out of this product I am going to rebuy it and try the other types
Kristen V.
Ellicott City, MD
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Lightly scented and a different formulation than their egg shaped lip balms. Their round lip balms seem to be drying on my lips, but these apply very silky and keep my lips hydrated without feeling like they have a ton on them. Also the light scent is wonderful!
Ashlee W.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I use this every night before bed after I’ve worn a matte lipstick all day just to make sure my lips don’t get dried out and cracked. It smells amazing, and it works really well. I prefer this packaging over the spheres because they’re just so much easier to use.
Devin D.
Saline, MI
I've owned several of these & I love all of the different scents they have. I love the pomegranate one; smells so amazing. The formula is pretty decent. I do have to apply it a little more often than another lip balm I own. But the smell wins me over every time.
Sadie L.
Eugene
There are a couple of EOS chapsticks that seem to not moisturize as well as others, this happens to be one. Still is okay, just doesn't heal cracked dry, winter lips as well. The stick form is way more convenient then then the round ball form, easier to carry.
Noor A.
Anaheim Hills
I really Love this EOS lip balm. It keeps my lips moisturized and soft for a long time. I have bought six of these so far, and I love all of them. I have tried the strawberry, pomegranate , mint, and blueberries flavors. I would highly recommend this lip balm.
Cierra E.
I looooooove this chapstick. It's super smooth and has a light scent but not floral or fruity. It doesn't have a taste which is great. I keep one in my bag and one at work. I've been using them for a couple months now and would definitely recommend to others.
Alejandra B.
Deltona, FL
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
Great lip balm. I usually use it on its own or after i scrub my lips and  and it leaves my lips feeling so moisturized for a few hours. I bought this product and my local drugstore and it met my expectations for a moisturizing balm. Will purchase again.
Corey T.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I have always been a big fan of EOS, but the packaging was large and cumbersome. This new application style offers you the quality and feel that was in the egg shaped chapstick, with the ease of traditional chapstick. I have purchased this  product for friends and family and highly recommend it.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?