BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Krys F.
Lockhart, TX
Love that my favorite lip balm is now in a stick. This is much easier to use than the sphere but the product is the same. Enjoy the ability to cap it quickly and move on. The new shape makes it easier to keep track of on my desk...no more rolling around and off my desk. Will continue to purchase in the future. Great product!
Dayle A.
Lima, OH
This lip balm helped at the beginning of use but when I wore it for a while my lips got chapped again. This product does not taste good. This product is also very sticky feeling and I do not like that. I would not recommend this if you have dry lips, it just does not work how it should
Robyn A.
Tualatin, OR
I've always be a big fan of eos. I use the round chapstick balls plus their lotion and have always loved it. Now they have twist up sticks in the same great formula. I wouldn't go anywhere without my chapstick and now I can have it in a note compact easier to fit in my pocket option when I don't feel like carrying my purse. A+++
Mckinsey M.
This product has a very nice texture, the container the product comes in is very nice and great for travel! The round shaped containers that they also make are very bulgy in your pocket and not very easy to take around. But with these they are not! And I also feel that these feel a lot better on your lips! (Also easier to apply)
Ivana T.
Corp Christi, TX
It took a while to actually get used to the product, but over time the product started becoming smoother and creamier and now it works so well with my chapped lips, and they look so cute as well. I recommend this to many people who ae looking for a cute, creamy, smooth chapstick.
Jaylin D.
I personally love Eos, but sometimes they can be a little hard to carry around because of their sphere shape, that's why I like these, they are easier to hold onto, and easier to store! LOVE THEM!!!!
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I am constantly seeking out a new great lip moisturizing product. I have tried nearly every brand but i'm constantly thrown in between one or two. Sugar has always been a fave however its a bit pricey so I do try to seek a middle ground and EOS makes the cutest products. Love the scent, however, I do find myself constantly reapplying. I probably would not buy the same scent but would definitely explore the other numerous yummy scents.
KarLee E.
West Jordan, UT
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
These are my favorite lip balms. They don't dry my lips out like other chapsticks do, and they are such fun, easy to spot colors. I keep at least 5-6 with me at all times, between my work desk, my purse, my car, and next to my bed. I don't know what I'd do without this chapstick!
Estefania L.
Spring Lake, MI
So I'm totally in love with eos products but this in specific I totally love it! Is the perfect flavor in the perfect presentation! Also my dad love it because he actually does not like the other presentation because he says looks more for girls but now he loves this new one
Ambar A.
Saratoga Springs, UT
My favorite lip balm to use. I prefer the tube because it's less clunky and fits perfectly in my pockets. I also like that the scent isn't too overbearing and that it doesn't feel sticky on my lips when I use it. I've never had a problem using it and love how soft my lips feel.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?