BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #80 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 544 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 543 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 535 reviews
Katlin R.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I love the EOS products but this is my favorite! I always hated the egg shaped so this is normal shape I love! I will definitely keep buying these since I am a chapstick addict and have to have chapstick readily available! eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
Andrea K.
Everett, WA
I use this lip balm everyday and I got everyone at work to do the same! So sweet! Everyone loves it and it makes my lips so soft! I use it to moisten my lips before applying lip stains or lippies! My boyfriend loves it too! It is girly but vanilla which is his fave!
Kaylee D.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I love the stick formula so much more than the ball. I got the vanilla, which is usually my go to for Chapstick, and it didn't disappoint. While I do like how the ball formula is easier to apply, I think that the stick form is much more sanitary and easier to store.
Courtney C.
I love the stick versions of the EOS. They are way easier to hold on to and easier to apply in my opinion. Peppermint and vanilla are my favorite! EOS doesn't leave a residue and definitely isn't sticky. Simple application and it smells great!
Katherine A.
Fairview, NJ
These are amazing!!!!!! I got it as a gift and I love it. It makes my lips super soft. When my lips get super chapped, I use this and get instant relief. The lipstick functionality of it makes it easy to carry and use. It's such a cute design too! I would recommend everything to buy this. You will not regret it!
Keila D.
Love EOS lip products. The scent is subtle and my lips always look soft. I got it at Walmart. My only thing is that I have to reapply this one a lot more than I do with the circular balm. I would definitely recommend this especially if you like to use something under your lipstick.
Alyssa P.
Thermal
This product is honestly the best! When I was first going to purchase it I was hesitant because it was a little pricey for a lip balm. I put it aside the hesitation and bought it. It works sooo great! I would definitely buy this over an original chapstick any time!
Michelle G.
Gibsonton, FL
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I keep one of these in my purse, in my makeup bag and one in next to my bed. I love the smell it's not over bearing. I don't like anything too strong smelling on my lips. It does the job of keeping my lips from cracking. And my lips are always kissable ready.
Jadah C.
W Sacramento, CA
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I love the tingly minty feeling this lip balm leaves on my lips it's a wonderful feeling that lasts a while. I used this product for a while it lasted me 3 months. For using just one chapstick for 3 months it is a great price. I would definitely buy this again.
katherine c.
Fishers, IN
eos Organic lip balm stick vanilla bean is a pretty good lip balm to use. i use this lip balm every day and every time i go out. its long lasting and it smells good. its every easy to apply.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?