BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Gabby M.
Packaging on these are super cute and pleasing. They all have wonderful scents. Only con is they don't do much for my lips. They do add moisture nor do these last long on the lips. Always feeling the need to reapply. For kids I recommend because the look of them are fun and appealing.
Marissa B.
Harristown
First off I love the fact that it is an organic product. It is easy to use, smelled and tasted really good, and it did tend to keep my lips from chapping. But I made the mistake of leaving it in my car - this product melts when the temp gets around 60-70 degrees, so beware of that.
Carolyn M.
Orlando, FL
EOS Lip Balms come in different flavors. I personally love the vanilla. Goes on nice and smooth -- not too thick and not too slippery, just right. Its wholesome and organic. Lasts a long time. I personally prefer the tube over the sphere, but have both in my makeup collection. eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm is reasonably priced and available at most drugstores and also at Ulta.
Angie S.
I love eos products. They have become a staple in my everyday routine. When they came out with their product in a normal chapstick form so I could carry it in my pocket, I was thrilled. They keep my lips so soft! I usually buy it at Target. I will always be an eos supporter! Looking forward to any new products that they release!
Kira I.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I love this product I will say its perfect for school I bought it at target and its very nice it wasn't that exspensive and I really wanted something small and very good quality and this was it I'm very happy and I recommend this product to you if that's what your looking for
Sarah H.
Arlington Hts, IL
This is actually my favorite of eos chapsticks.  It's a tube, which I actually prefer the round ball shape of their other chapsticks, but this formula seems to work better on keeping my lips moist and not drying out.  The other formulas seem to make my lips dryer over time.
Kitty J.
Castaic, CA
This is my favorite lip balm EVER. No matter how many I try, and I do own a lot of lip balms, I always seem to reach for this one. The matte packaging is simple and mature looking compared to others. Its moisturizing but not greasy and it taste/smells so good but not over powering.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This chapstick is soo great!! My bff got me one just randomly and I will keep buying it. It wears for a long time and really makes your lips so smooth and soft, I will def be getting more once I run out!
Leslie R.
Love this product my lips tend to get pretty chapped and this really helps a lot . Makes my lips smooth and last a long time without getting dry or crusty. Great price for a great item a little on te expensive side for a chopstick but I mean it works really good so can't complain .
Kalene M.
Colts neck , NJ
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
THE STICK IS MY FAVORITE PART. I love love love this lip balm and the sweet mint will be my favorite at all times. So soothing but not too much. I love how it's not greasy or messy. I love the ball shaped one but the stick makes it easier sometimes and I just love the product.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?