BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #80 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 544 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 543 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 535 reviews
Janis A.
Andrews, TX
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
This is my FAVORITE thing right now. It smells amazing and it leaves my lips feeling moisturized and nice w/o being to thick and making it feel heavy or greasy. It's long lasting and it isn't to big to comfortably carry around in my pocket. Will deffinetly buy again!
Alyssa P.
Vacaville, CA
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I've tried a ton of different chapsticks and because I have really dried lips it's hard for most of them to work. I've used this chapstick for a little over a month and I am obsessed. It feels cool once you put it on and works well under liquid lipsticks too! I will continue to use it until I find something better
Sam C.
Greenwood
This is one of my holy grail lip balm! I use it to hydrate my lips in the morning when I get home after a good face wash and before bed! It's the perfect amount of moisture that makes your lips feel fresh and healthy without being greasy or to overly vanilla! Love it!
mackenzie r.
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry, Vanilla Bean more...
I suffer from super dry lips whether it be summer or winter and this product makes my lips feel super soft and moisturized. Very easy to apply and lightweight. Heavily recommend to anyone with dry lips, or anyone that just wants to give your lips an extra bit of shine!
Sydni C.
I didn't like the smell of taste. But this product hydrated my lips fairly well. I bought it at Walmart. It didn't last long on my lips but it was easy to apply. I would likely not but this again. I prefer other brands more.
Suzy M.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I love the way this lip balm smells and feels when first applied but I notice that it does not keep my lips hydrated very long.  It has a butter consistency which is nice but just seems to dissipate after an hour.  It also will make your lipstick slide if you wear it on top.  It's good if you plan to wear it alone but you will need to reapply several time throughout the day.
Ashley T.
Oshkosh, WI
I love this flavor of eos. At first I was just curious as to what brand it was when I picked it up. Because normally I know it's an eos when I see the circular shape. But I like that it's a normal chapstick shape but it still has that great eos lip softening formula. I would buy all the flavors if there were more.
Amber G.
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
It's alright. My mom gave it to me because she had an allergic reaction to it when she used it. She said her lips were burning so I'm not sure if it's an ingredient they used or not. When I used it, it worked fine on me but not great. There are better lip products out there.
Jessica K.
Kannapolis, NC
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I absolutely ADORE this product! I bought it at Target, so it was a great price! It smells wonderful and makes my lips so soft! It certainly meets my expectations, I buy a new bottle every time I run out! Highly recommended to anyone who wants a high quality lip balm!
Jacqueline L.
Not a fan. I constantly had to re-apply and the scent was a tad unbearable for me. I had originally started with the egg, and thought this would be an equal competitor but sadly I was mistaken
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?