Ambar A.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
My favorite lip balm to use. I prefer the tube because it's less clunky and fits perfectly in my pockets. I also like that the scent isn't too overbearing and that it doesn't feel sticky on my lips when I use it. I've never had a problem using it and love how soft my lips feel.
Alyssa B.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I'm giving this a 3 because it does its job but it doesn't last very long. The balm doesn't sink into the lips very well to moisturize it mostly sits on top. The mint kind of tingles the lips and helps plump them which I really like. But in terms of moister it's not my favorite
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
I love EOS lip balms but this one was a big fail to me. The packaging is nice and It is hydrating but the fragrance turn very bad. It smelled of vanilla for a while and then turn rancid! I did not like the sent!!
Kelly N.
Sarasota, FL
I have one of these EVERYWHERE!! I mean, seriously, everywhere. (cars, bathrooms, livingroom, kitchen, office, in every single bag.....) I love this stuff. I bought it on a whim at Walmart in the checkout line. I have given new ones away to people so they could try it its so awesome!
Jessica J.
Woodstock, GA
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Love the packaging, scent, and comfort of this lip balm! The only down side of it would be the wide surface of the product itself, which makes precise application a little difficult. Love everything else about it though, and would recommend to anyone who loves the original eos!
Pamela D.
I had higher expectation but it made my lips dry and chapped. The moisture wouldn't last long I had to apply every so often compared to the other ones once or twice a day. It is also pricey. Although I like the sweet taste to it but I am not that of a fan.
Janisa Q.
Somehow these are much more softer than the egg shaped ones. I found that when I got to the middle of the egg shaped one the product would get harder and sticky almost. These are so much better and easier to stick in your pocket. Plus they come in a two pack and who doesn’t like having more than one 🤷🏼‍♀️
Lindsey R.
Asbury , IA
I love this! I prefer the stick over the ball because it's easier to apply. I really like how it's organic also. I think it's a good price. I bought it at target, and would definitely buy it again!
Guadalupe A.
This lip balm is amazing on the go! I use it right before I go out just throw some on the lips and into my bag and Im ready to go. Super easy to apply just pop the lid off and you're done! The packaging is amazing easy to store anywhere! I would buy this again for sure anytime!
Raquel N.
Salt Lake City
  This is one of the best chapstik brand ever💓  They come in many different colors and shapes. The price is prices but it's worth the hype. This is my must have chaptstick it's long lasting and amazing. You can always catch me buying these things for my lips because there awesome
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?