BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
yafreisy p.
Plainfield, NJ
l love this because it made my lips look more softer and  natural and it it keeped  my lips from breaking with the cold weather  because it did not dry up but the only thing that l did not like is how it smelled  but beside that l loved this product so l think that this is a great prouduct
Nicole S.
Bartlett, IL
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
Love the minty taste and smell in this easier to carry around EOS chapstick. The shape make it easier to slide into a pocket than the traditional round shape if you are looking for a more portable product. The formula does a decent job of keeping the moisture trapped within your lips.
Kristen M.
Plymouth, NH
I love everything that I have tried from EOS. This product was no exception. I have been using this line ever since it came out. I mainly purchase this from my local drug store. It is super creamy and long lasting. I would definitely buy this again. It keeps my lips nice and soft.
Rebekah H.
Siloam Springs, AR
The EOS organic lip balm stick leaves your lips feeling extremely soft; Not only while you are wearing he balm but also once it has worn off. I like the balm in the form of a stick better because it is easier to apply than the sphere and it fits better in pockets, bags, etc.. the vanilla scent is also very subtle but is delightful.
Jessica R.
Columbus, NJ
i liked the scent and taste of this lip balm on my lips. although i don't think it keeps my lips as hydrated as others do. i would use this secondary to my other more lip protected hydrating lip balm. i still feel my lips getting chapped in cold weather. the stick size isn't bad to fit in a wristlet, although it could be less bulky
Lisa L.
Eastvale, CA
This is my favorite lip balm to apply before bedtime.  It doesn't leave a greasy, heavy, waxy residue, just enough moisture to sink in as I prepare for bed and absorbs before my head touches the pillow. The scent is lightweight and not overbearing, doesn't induce headaches from being too strong.  I will be buying these again.
T S.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I am very familiar with the EOS brand. I find these do help my lips. This fragrance smells delicious and tastes just as yummy. They are portable and convenient. .Sometimes you do get a waxy white build up, so be careful not to apply too much. Overall, i think is is a great scent.
Abby F.
San Francisco, CA
It's a really nice lip balm, but I don't think it's anything special. I purchased it from all cosmetics wholesale for an extremely discounted price. I wouldn't pay full price for this over other lip balm.
Hannah K.
Winchester
This Chapstick is really nice. It smooths my lips and makes them moisturized without feeling waxy. It's cute packaging and everything makes this my favorite Chapstick. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a Chapstick that holds up and doesn't feel like you're wearing anything.
Annabelle W.
FREDONIA, NY
Somehow not as good as the ball-shaped balms from this brand, but still decent. I find that the ball-shaped version is creamier, and you get more product dispersed onto the lips. I love this packaging as it's easy to slip into a clutch or even a pocket, but it just isn't as fantastic.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?