BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #80 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 544 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 543 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 535 reviews
deirdre t.
Lawrence, MA
I have always loved the Eos chapsticks that come in the little ball but I saw these are target and had to give them a try and OMG im obsessed. The packaging is so cute and sleek and I love that its a twist up tube. It is the same awesome Eos lip product im used to but I definitely prefer this style tube over the round ball!
Westley-Ann C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
Love this chap stick and love the different flavors they offer! I currently have the pomegranate and raspberry tube and it is the best! It smells great and makes my lips feel wonderful. I have used this brand on several different occasions and have not been disappointed yet.
Shelby M.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
This product is okay, it works pretty well. I loved the scent/flavor but it  is a little more expensive than most chapsticks. I am a first time user of this product. The packaging was very sleek answer reminded me of Nivea lip packaging. I probably will not repurchase.
Heather H.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This stuff is amazing! I like the stick form of this better than the sphere because it's easier to use. It lasts a really long time on my lips and I feel like the formula really sinks down into my lips and gives them lots of moisture. Definitely will buy over and over again.
Hannah B.
Welsh
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I like this product, I'm not in love with this product. While the flavor was great and the stick glided smoothly on your lips, I didn't find that the time it stayed on compared to other brands. If they didn't have what I usually use in stock, I would use this product again
Brianna T.
I'm a very organic person so this is really awesome to me it works very well and it met any and all expectations it's in a cute color package and it's simple but great it lasts quite a while. So it's very efficient I would recommend this to every one and I do all the time.
Eva M.
So I honestly didn't know eos sold a stick chapstick, I thought they only sold the little egg shaped ones. So when I saw this I literally was so happy. I honestly love it so much. It's not only cute and affordable but it actually works. I would buy this again and again and I hope you try it and like it just as much as I do.
Belen V.
That lips I never use because much people told me is a , I don't no how much is the price but I suppose is no expensive, the normal lips got a nice packaging, I let you know when I start using but always I got a first time , when I got a chance I buy but it is amazon company
Sarah L.
Boynton Beach
I bought the sweet mint scent of the Eos balm. It smelled great and had that good minty tingle to it. The texture seems the same as other Eos lip products, but this dried out my lips like crazy! Unfortunately, I had to use Aquaphor for a few days after to rehydrate them.
Maiah A.
Coconut Creek, FL
Review for: Sweet Mint, Pomegranate Raspberry more...
I love these lip balms. The sweet mint one is my favorite. The pomegranate raspberry does the job, but the sweet mint one just leaves my lips feeling amazing. I get a minty sensation when using the sweet mint one and I am obsessed. Definitely recommend these lip products.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?