BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #83 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 544 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 543 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 535 reviews
Natalie L.
Neenah, WI
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
This mint EOS is my GO-to chapstick. I think I might be slightly addicted to it because I have like 5 of them at all times. It leaves my lips feeling refreshed, clean and moist. I cannot stand having dry lips and this EOS takes care of it all! Would definite recommend to a friend!
Paris H.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I was very surprised how much I liked this chapstick. I've never been a big fan of the traditional EOS packaging as it was never easy for me to apply. I also think they may have reformulated because this formula is non greasy and super hydrating. I would definitely buy this again!
Abriana M.
Toledo, OH
As much as I wanted to, I just cannot jump on the eos bandwagon. I love the concept, they're cute, but I don't get any moisture from any of these and they end up just being a little bulky ball hanging out in my pocket or my purse because I never use them. So sad!
Dayle A.
Lima, OH
This lip balm helped at the beginning of use but when I wore it for a while my lips got chapped again. This product does not taste good. This product is also very sticky feeling and I do not like that. I would not recommend this if you have dry lips, it just does not work how it should
Robyn A.
Tualatin, OR
I've always be a big fan of eos. I use the round chapstick balls plus their lotion and have always loved it. Now they have twist up sticks in the same great formula. I wouldn't go anywhere without my chapstick and now I can have it in a note compact easier to fit in my pocket option when I don't feel like carrying my purse. A+++
Raquel N.
Salt Lake City
  This is one of the best chapstik brand ever💓  They come in many different colors and shapes. The price is prices but it's worth the hype. This is my must have chaptstick it's long lasting and amazing. You can always catch me buying these things for my lips because there awesome
Katie B.
Review for: Sweet Mint, Vanilla Bean more...
I love this stuff- I have it all over the house!! And I love the stick form the best because it is easy to use and not too bulky.  This is sold everywhere and isn't expensive at all.  I have tubes all over the house and will continue to buy this as I use them up.
Lauren T.
1400 Asp Ave Norman, OK
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Although I love the egg shaped ones, they are definitely more fun but the normal shaped chapstick is better for a purse and I feel like it works slightly better just due to the shape of the chapstick... don’t get me wrong I love the egg shaped one! Would definitely recommend even though it isn’t egg shaped so it’s not as fun!
Kelly N.
Sarasota, FL
I have one of these EVERYWHERE!! I mean, seriously, everywhere. (cars, bathrooms, livingroom, kitchen, office, in every single bag.....) I love this stuff. I bought it on a whim at Walmart in the checkout line. I have given new ones away to people so they could try it its so awesome!
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
I love EOS lip balms but this one was a big fail to me. The packaging is nice and It is hydrating but the fragrance turn very bad. It smelled of vanilla for a while and then turn rancid! I did not like the sent!!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?