BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #80 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
KarLee E.
West Jordan, UT
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
These are my favorite lip balms. They don't dry my lips out like other chapsticks do, and they are such fun, easy to spot colors. I keep at least 5-6 with me at all times, between my work desk, my purse, my car, and next to my bed. I don't know what I'd do without this chapstick!
Robyn A.
Tualatin, OR
I've always be a big fan of eos. I use the round chapstick balls plus their lotion and have always loved it. Now they have twist up sticks in the same great formula. I wouldn't go anywhere without my chapstick and now I can have it in a note compact easier to fit in my pocket option when I don't feel like carrying my purse. A+++
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I am constantly seeking out a new great lip moisturizing product. I have tried nearly every brand but i'm constantly thrown in between one or two. Sugar has always been a fave however its a bit pricey so I do try to seek a middle ground and EOS makes the cutest products. Love the scent, however, I do find myself constantly reapplying. I probably would not buy the same scent but would definitely explore the other numerous yummy scents.
Mckinsey M.
This product has a very nice texture, the container the product comes in is very nice and great for travel! The round shaped containers that they also make are very bulgy in your pocket and not very easy to take around. But with these they are not! And I also feel that these feel a lot better on your lips! (Also easier to apply)
Natalie L.
Neenah, WI
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
This mint EOS is my GO-to chapstick. I think I might be slightly addicted to it because I have like 5 of them at all times. It leaves my lips feeling refreshed, clean and moist. I cannot stand having dry lips and this EOS takes care of it all! Would definite recommend to a friend!
Tanisha F.
Clinton Twp, MI
Review for: Sweet Mint, Pomegranate Raspberry, Vanilla Bean more...
When I first seen EOS I had only seen the EOS balls and I was not really a fan because it wasn't something you could just throw in your pocket or your wristlet. However, when I discovered that it came in a tube and it was organic, I fell in love! I absolutely love these lip balms and they keep my lips moisturized and smooth.
Breonna S.
Canandaigua (city)
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Eos is still able to amaze me with how great their products are! Usually when I wear chapstick they are oily and feel odd but with Eos it really attracts to my lips and stays on great! The different scents/flavors are also AMAZING really give u so many choices to choose from.
Leigh Ann G.
I am a bit of a chapstick junkie (no fewer than two in my purse at any given time) and I LOVE EOS lip balm. It's silky and keeps my lips moisturized all day. I love the cylinders for my smaller purses because it fits better than the orbs, but has the same great benefits.
Megan M.
Gresham, OR
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I love EOS products and this is one of my favorites I've tried. I personally love the regular stick formula, it fits easier in your pocket than the egg, lol! The vanilla bean is a gentle sweet scent and it is just as nourishing as all the other balms they make! Great product!
Kelly N.
Sarasota, FL
I have one of these EVERYWHERE!! I mean, seriously, everywhere. (cars, bathrooms, livingroom, kitchen, office, in every single bag.....) I love this stuff. I bought it on a whim at Walmart in the checkout line. I have given new ones away to people so they could try it its so awesome!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?