BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #54 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
Theresa W.
Blue Ridge, TX
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
This lip balm is amazing! My daughter and I split the two pack. The smell is incredible. It's very smooth and hydrating. I am very picky about lip balms. I am not a huge fan of the original EOS balms, so I was very pleased with this one. I can stick it in my pocket and go. Great buy!
Erin R.
Milford , PA
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Love the scent of this! Don't love that it gets kind of grainy if exposed to heat and cold extremes. I live in the Northeast, so even just being in my car while I drive will produce those extremes. I would love if it came in half the size so I didn't feel like I was wasting so much.
Shelagh M.
Tyngsboro, MA
Absolutely love it! It smells so good and is super moisturizing! I love to wear it under my lipsticks and glosses! I picked it up in the Walmart check out line and am so glad I did! It's a great value! Definetly worth trying it out I always keep it in my purse for when I'm on the go.
Mckinsey M.
This product has a very nice texture, the container the product comes in is very nice and great for travel! The round shaped containers that they also make are very bulgy in your pocket and not very easy to take around. But with these they are not! And I also feel that these feel a lot better on your lips! (Also easier to apply)
Lyssa B.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
This product is easy to apply, smells and tastes great! I typically use it in the evenings. I just really don't notice a long lasting effect from it. It feels good when it's on, but once it dries or comes off it doesn't seem to actually moisturize and make a difference in my lips.
KarLee E.
West Jordan, UT
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
These are my favorite lip balms. They don't dry my lips out like other chapsticks do, and they are such fun, easy to spot colors. I keep at least 5-6 with me at all times, between my work desk, my purse, my car, and next to my bed. I don't know what I'd do without this chapstick!
Jaylin D.
I personally love Eos, but sometimes they can be a little hard to carry around because of their sphere shape, that's why I like these, they are easier to hold onto, and easier to store! LOVE THEM!!!!
Robyn A.
Tualatin, OR
I've always be a big fan of eos. I use the round chapstick balls plus their lotion and have always loved it. Now they have twist up sticks in the same great formula. I wouldn't go anywhere without my chapstick and now I can have it in a note compact easier to fit in my pocket option when I don't feel like carrying my purse. A+++
Estefania L.
Spring Lake, MI
So I'm totally in love with eos products but this in specific I totally love it! Is the perfect flavor in the perfect presentation! Also my dad love it because he actually does not like the other presentation because he says looks more for girls but now he loves this new one
Abriana M.
Toledo, OH
As much as I wanted to, I just cannot jump on the eos bandwagon. I love the concept, they're cute, but I don't get any moisture from any of these and they end up just being a little bulky ball hanging out in my pocket or my purse because I never use them. So sad!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?