BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #80 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 544 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 543 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 535 reviews
Brianna L.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I actually like this chapstick a lot! It feels very moisturizing and you can visibly see it after putting it on. It goes on almost like a thin layer of gloss and smells amazing to me! I will say that they hit the mark on the Vanilla smell so if that’s not your thing, you might not like this product.
Chelsea D.
Lewisburg , TN
I loved this product overall. The application was smooth and soft. The packaging was sturdy most of the time, it occasionally would not stay shut. Also, it did melt very easily in my purse but it did not spill! My lips felt amazing after without that annoying sticky feeling, that most chapsticks have. 4/5 but I would recommend to others!
Kristen M.
Plymouth, NH
I love everything that I have tried from EOS. This product was no exception. I have been using this line ever since it came out. I mainly purchase this from my local drug store. It is super creamy and long lasting. I would definitely buy this again. It keeps my lips nice and soft.
Abby F.
San Francisco, CA
It's a really nice lip balm, but I don't think it's anything special. I purchased it from all cosmetics wholesale for an extremely discounted price. I wouldn't pay full price for this over other lip balm.
J W.
Groton, CT
I love the EOS lip balm and even more in the stick. It's soft, the flavor is great and it helps keeps my lips from getting chapped. I have bought it multiple times. My only complaint is that there doesn't seem to be as much in the tube. Like the tube is quite a bit larger than the amount of actual lip balm inside. So I do go through it quite fast! But I still enjoy it and would buy it again.
Hailey F.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
These are so convenient because they can fit right into your pocket or even in small purse and take up barely any space. I use these almost all of the time. It makes my lips look plumper and feel so smooth. Also the smell of it is just so comforting, it smells like Christmas to me.
Carolyn M.
Orlando, FL
EOS Lip Balms come in different flavors. I personally love the vanilla. Goes on nice and smooth -- not too thick and not too slippery, just right. Its wholesome and organic. Lasts a long time. I personally prefer the tube over the sphere, but have both in my makeup collection. eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm is reasonably priced and available at most drugstores and also at Ulta.
Amanda W.
Raleigh
Review for: Sweet Mint, Vanilla Bean more...
Who doesn't love a little egg of lip balm in their pocket or purse.  I love the variety offered with this product and like the feel on my lips.  I am a repeat user.  I find the best value in the multi-packs that are sold by the company.  I would highly recommend!
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This chapstick is soo great!! My bff got me one just randomly and I will keep buying it. It wears for a long time and really makes your lips so smooth and soft, I will def be getting more once I run out!
Amia W.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I love the subtle smell. It's not so strong you are given a headache and it disappears quickly so you don't smell it all day.
The product goes on smooth and leaves my lips feeling soft however because it's so light it does come off easily and I find myself applying a lot at a time.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?