BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #54 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
Hind J.
Flushing, NY
LOVE, LOVE this product. So moisturizing  and scent is amazingggg!!! Really easy to apply, lasted me a couple of months, very sheen shine when you apply it. The new EOS packaging is very convenient and slim to just throw in your clutch & go. I wish they made more scents, if you have to chose go for vanilla.
Kalene M.
Colts neck, NJ
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
THE STICK IS MY FAVORITE PART. I love love love this lip balm and the sweet mint will be my favorite at all times. So soothing but not too much. I love how it's not greasy or messy. I love the ball shaped one but the stick makes it easier sometimes and I just love the product.
Kitty J.
Castaic, CA
This is my favorite lip balm EVER. No matter how many I try, and I do own a lot of lip balms, I always seem to reach for this one. The matte packaging is simple and mature looking compared to others. Its moisturizing but not greasy and it taste/smells so good but not over powering.
Marissa B.
Harristown
First off I love the fact that it is an organic product. It is easy to use, smelled and tasted really good, and it did tend to keep my lips from chapping. But I made the mistake of leaving it in my car - this product melts when the temp gets around 60-70 degrees, so beware of that.
Leslie R.
Love this product my lips tend to get pretty chapped and this really helps a lot . Makes my lips smooth and last a long time without getting dry or crusty. Great price for a great item a little on te expensive side for a chopstick but I mean it works really good so can't complain .
J W.
Groton, CT
I love the EOS lip balm and even more in the stick. It's soft, the flavor is great and it helps keeps my lips from getting chapped. I have bought it multiple times. My only complaint is that there doesn't seem to be as much in the tube. Like the tube is quite a bit larger than the amount of actual lip balm inside. So I do go through it quite fast! But I still enjoy it and would buy it again.
Sarah H.
Arlington Hts, IL
This is actually my favorite of eos chapsticks.  It's a tube, which I actually prefer the round ball shape of their other chapsticks, but this formula seems to work better on keeping my lips moist and not drying out.  The other formulas seem to make my lips dryer over time.
Kira I.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I love this product I will say its perfect for school I bought it at target and its very nice it wasn't that exspensive and I really wanted something small and very good quality and this was it I'm very happy and I recommend this product to you if that's what your looking for
Shelagh M.
Tyngsboro, MA
Absolutely love it! It smells so good and is super moisturizing! I love to wear it under my lipsticks and glosses! I picked it up in the Walmart check out line and am so glad I did! It's a great value! Definetly worth trying it out I always keep it in my purse for when I'm on the go.
Alexis C.
blue island
I have always loved EOS products but i never liked how it came in a ball, until i saw the stick! The price isnt so bad, especially for a product well worth it i bought this at my local target and i have not looked back since then!! Would highly recommend this!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?