BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Tara M.
West Kingston, RI
I have been using my eos Organic Lip Balm stick for several weeks now and love the way it makes my lips feel. It leaves them feeling hydrated but not heavy or waxy feeling. The scent is not over powering and I really enjoy the packaging. I find it more hygienic and easier to use all the product in this particular packaging opposed to the egg shape. I would highly recommend this product.
Kealea F.
Silver Spring, MD
I found these at a Five Below in a pack of two for $4 and I was so pleasantly surprised! I have no idea what's in these but I adore these chapsticks. They're one of the only products that work for my perpetually chapped lips. I keep one right by my bed to use before I go to sleep and it's become a super soothing night ritual of mine.
Abby S.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I carry my eos lip balm with me constantly. When I'm out and about, it's in my purse; when I'm at work, it's in the pocket of my scrubs. Eos is always my first choice when I'm at the drugstore. It doesn't feel too thick or sticky on my lips, but it's amazing hydrating and one application lasts for hours. I prefer the eos in the roll up tubes. I like the spheres as well but they can be inconvenient to carry around. The blueberry available is my favorite flavor, but I don't really care for the mint flavor. Overall, I give eos 5 stars!
Deanna C.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is amazing. I have one in my car console, my bag, and my work desk. I prefer the stick form over the egg shape. It always helps my chapped lips. I bought mine at a local Target near the checkout counter. I will always use this brand! 10/10
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
These chapsticks smell sooo good! They also keep my lips nice and smooth and chap-free. I purchased a two pack from Five Below for $5. Not a bad price! The sticks are cute ..nice packaging. I would recommend this to others and repurchase.
T S.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
This is the same quality as the other eos lip balms. I find these do help my lips.e ALL need Chap Stick! They have a waxy consistency for a chapstick. This fragrance smells awesome, and tastes just as yummy. They are portable and convenient. .Sometimes you do get a waxy white build up, so be careful not to apply too much.
Ashley J.
Spring Hill, FL
Love this Lip Balm! It has just enough vanilla bean and makes my lips feel smooth for awhile! I thought it was great for the price and I keep it on me at all times. The packaging was great and east to open. I'd definitely buy or suggest this product to my friends and family
Deja W.
Hempstead, TX
Love the color of the product it self. I used the lip balm for a week and had to get another one because I didn't like the application. I rather use the egg shaped lip balm but to each is own. I loved the smell and the taste after application. But I didn't like the sticky feeling on my lips after application. Great product just to keep for a cold weather day and your lips feel dry.
Desirrae L.
Coloma, WI
I love this product so much. I have told a lot of people about it. I bought this from Walmart and Walgreens. Its so easy to use and you don't need to apply a lot for results. I have been buying this product for a while because of how much i like it. I have already recommended this product to several people already. Its wonderful!
Abby A.
This worked well for me. It was a good moisturizing lip balm.

I am obsessed with the smell of vanilla. So this has a great smell. And it isn't overpowering

I found this at my local ulta. I haven't seen this eos chapstick any where else
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?