BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #57 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Mia G.
I love this product it is very moisturising and when I use it I can defiantly see a difference in my lips!
Jc J.
Cologne, Nordrhein-Westfalen
One of my HG lipbalm at the moment, really helps my dry lips during the winter and I will repurchase it 😍😍😍
Shawna B.
Newfoundland, Canada
Loved the eos balls but so happy to see a lip balm in the stick form. moisturizing and effective and cheap
Danica B.
Winnipeg
Same great product as the ball but in a much more convenient shape. More convenient for use and storage,
Julia O.
I have 3 of these!!! They’re amazing and keep your lips super hydrated. A little pricey but I don’t mind!
Krupali S.
Leaves my lips hydrated for a really long time. Absolutely recommend this product. Loveeeee this product
Lamia H.
I love how the EOS lip balms still have an amazing formula but in a more compact and efficient packaging!
layan y.
ajman
Review for: Sweet Mint, Pomegranate Raspberry, Vanilla Bean more...
Alisha S.
Very good lip product rich texture and very cheap like only under £10 So nice smells nice would buy again
Frida lorena M.
MERIDA
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Beautiful packaging, the smell of the product it's amazing, the perfect lipbalm for antes women and girl
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?