BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Maria K.
I love how it's organic so I know I'm not putting chemicals in my body. I have one in every purse. My go to lip blam
Emily S.
This product is nice, it has a great smell but I found I have to keep applying it frequently or else my lips dry out.
Sarah M.
Too greasy and I just feel like it's coating my lips without it being absorbed. I don't feel it soothes my dry lips.
Shaunna W.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I love these so much. Very moisturizing and the stick eos are much easier to carry around places. A lot more compact.
Jennifer G.
Its so much easier to use then the egg shape eos chapstick but still has the same formula that keeps my lips hydrated
Neha S.
Great products u have to use it... Really good helbal product... Good for winters ... Naturally makes flawless lips
Kerri C.
Smithville, ON
Love love love the smell of this lip balm. Which is was in the same packaging as the others but works just as well
Norma U.
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
Es muy rico además de que cuida tus labios te de una sensación  increíble  que te  fascinada y te hacer ver super bien
Angelys G.
Iputs your lips very smooth and soft. I love the smell to vanilla bean. You can take everywhere fit in you pocket.
Rachel H.
Halifax
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
My favorite lip balm !! Always keeps my lips moisturized all day , easy to apply and leaves a nice taste of vanilla
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?