BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
ugne k.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
The smell is sooo good ! I love this. It is exactly what I was looking for a long time. By the way: long-lasting effect.
Love these, they're a lot more portable than the sphere ones and they leave lips soft. One of my favourite chapsticks.
Amanda S.
Adorooooooo coloco todo dia antes de dormir porque quando eu acordo minha boca está bem indratada é isso é maravilhoso
scarlet s.
Doral, FL
It's practical and fantastic. I forrwsaw it a few months ago and i continue to buy. Variety in flavors an rich texture.
Halime S.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I Love this lipbalm.
It Smells very tasty and Sweet.
On my lips are strawberrys🍓
Its very tasty and easy i Love it ❤️
Teshaa S.
Brampton , ON
This is one of my favourite chapsticks at the moment. It smells great and keeps my lips really soft and moisturized.
Sarah M.
Too greasy and I just feel like it's coating my lips without it being absorbed. I don't feel it soothes my dry lips.
Maria K.
I love how it's organic so I know I'm not putting chemicals in my body. I have one in every purse. My go to lip blam
Emily S.
This product is nice, it has a great smell but I found I have to keep applying it frequently or else my lips dry out.
Chelsea C.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Smells lovely and goes on the lips really nice, put it on before bed and lips feel super soft an amazing the next day
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?