BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #83 in Lip Care

Sierra T.
I love the EOS lip products. I especially like the design of this one because I feel like you get more out of the product. Great scent, long lasting and feels great on my lips. Would buy again!
Chaimaa M.
This lip balm is by far the best lip balm I have ever tried!!! !It smells like real vanilla and not artificial vanilla. It makes my lips so soft and smooth even...Love the feel and vanilla scent of this lip balm. Soothing and natural, organic ingredients. I would recommend this to a friend.
Christina N.
This lip balm is similar to most other lip balms but it is actually a little bit pricier than the others. It is easy to use and just glides over my lips. I have had it for a while and am nearly running out! I have repurchased several times and have been giving them out as gifts to my friends and family.
Laura A.
This is one of my favorite lips products, because i have really bad chapped lips so this help me al the time. I go to university so is good to have it with me all the time or when i´m running late i have it with me so im good. Is not really expensive and it least a lot. Alley friends have it because of me
By far my fav eos product by far! The packaging is very sleek and nice and it's very easy to apply on the go! There is a lot of product to! The vanilla bean scent is very nice and not to overpowering! This is super super moisturizing but kind of greasy! But overall it does the job! Love love love! ♥️♥️♥️
Alyssa C.
I love this packaging of eos more then the original because it's a lot easier to apply and if it's a hot day and you left it in your car it holds its shape better then the round one. And with the vanilla bean flavor it's one of thes flavors everyone loves
Bethany R.
I love this product! It keeps my lips moisturised longer than any other product I have used and I find that when using this, I never suffer overly dry lips. It's so pleasantly moisturising and convenient to carry around.
Holly M.
Personally, I prefer the sticks over the spheres. I can only assume that they are the same formula, but i felt as though there was a difference. In saying that, I did not feel as though this moisturized my lips as well as a simple Chapstick would, and I personally prefer other lip balms to this one
Jade Y.
I love the smell of this and the packaging is very luxe and not cheap looking. However, I find it's not very long lasting and if I wear it to bed it doesn't nourish my lips over night like some other brands do. Overall not my favourite chapstick (and I go through a lot) but the smell is quite nice.
Eva H.
Alexandria, VA
I really like this lip balm from EOS. Normally i would not recommend an EOS product because I find that they actually dry your lips out, but this balm is different than the spheres and has a great scent.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?