BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Sarah G.
Toronto , ON
I just love these! To me, the Summer Fruit lip balm smells like nectarines and peaches. Summer! It glides on smoothly and not waxy
Jessica M.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Really light and moisturizing ... flavor isn't too artificial tasting either... instantly makes dry, chapped lips smooth and soft.
Janelle L.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Love this! The stick form is great and i can throw it in places and it's not as big as the original so it's way more convenient!
Cheyenne E.
I like the scent of it. I think it tastes like a Christmas Cookie and they are so smooth to my Lips and make them even smoother.
madeleine r.
Bury St Edmunds
I am a lipbalm horder and this is a must have and staple in my bag. You need to try this!!!! I promise you won't be disappointed👑
Keri H.
This chapstick not only smells good, it tastes a bit like vanilla and is really moisturizing too! I like how it's in a tube too.
Saskia H.
Cologne
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
Absolutely love this product. It's small and can fit into every bag unlike the ball balm. It's smells nice and is very hydrating.
Jazmine D.
lima perú
Eos es excelentee bueno para mi si lo es porque en esta epoca del año en Lima hace frio y se me resecan y parten mucho los labios
Kailey B.
Haliburton , ON
Very smooth, subtle and smells amazing! I like the stick compared to the circle shape it is easy to just slip it in your pocket.
Erica G.
Harrowsmith, Ontario
Loved how this product made my lips look and feel unfortunately I'm sensitive to vanilla scent and it was just too strong for me
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?