Ray M.
Great product, really moisturizers the lips and has great organic ingredients in it. I have sensitive skin and It works great, recommend for people with dry lips
Marcela S.
For just $4 you can have this lip balm stick for yourself, I mean, is awesome. It really help your lips to be prettier. It last a long time and refresh your lips. It's easy to apply and you'll look amazing and natural. I recommend to everyone.
Amy R.
the smell of it is delicious, you'd want to eat an entire vanilla ice cream pot right after putting it on your lip. Its moisturizing, love the usual packaging, and it does its job as usual, without leaving any small white traces that could ruin your whole make up. would recommend.
Diana J.
Vancouver , BC
LOVE that this is organic and smells/tastes great! Hydrates my lips for hours and I feel good about the way the product was made and the ingredients. Bought at Shoppers and ended up liking it so much I bought one for each of my family members for Christmas stocking stuffers.
Allyson F.
Not worth all the hype. I've used this product one time, curious about its popularity. This lip balm stick benefits from its great size, providing full lip coverage, and great vanilla smell. I was let down by this product because I felt that I needed to reapply it too often in order to feel hydrated. I would not repurchase.
Abigail B.
Stillwater, ME
Okay so the vanilla bean eos organic lip balm stick glids on very smoothly to chapped and split lips. My only flaw is it was quite grainy and would leave small Residue on my lips. Other than that the product was quite flawless with great results and an amazing smell.
taliya o.
This Lip balm is a great way to get rid of those chapped lips, i thought that eos was a weird brand till i tried it out, lemmi tell you it was a great product, the stick is so smooth and the packaging is so cute, i would recommend everyone to go to stores and try it out let me tell you, you wont be disappointed
Jola M.
Vernon, CT
I loved this balm stick at first. It was delicious and smoothing, but after a while the vanilla bean scent became overbearing and sickeningly sweet. I did not finish the tube due to the sweet flavoring that was a little overdone in my opinion.
Sabrina A.
I mean this product is great and all but there are some other products that are way cheaper and as nice as this lip balm! I don't think that i will buy it again because i don't want to spend so much money on a lip balm
Natasha K.
Nackawic, NB
I bought these for my kids for their stocking at Christmas. They always get very dry chapped lips in the winter and I wanted something that would actually help heal them. They love them and enjoy the flavor as well.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?